Funeral

I Have To Let You Go

Today, it is Daehyun's funeral.

His parents,brother,B.A.P members,TS families,his relatives,friends and Babys come to see him for the last time. To give their condolences to him.

All of them are crying. They didn't even thought that he will leave them so fast. He left them first.

Daehyun's mother fainted for already three times. His mother can't even imagine that her youngest son already left her.

'Daehyun~ah!!Why did you left eomma alone??!' Mrs Jung screamed at his coffin.

'Eomma~~We have to let him go~~God loves Daehyun more~~' Daehyun's brother persuaded.

'Yes~~dear...We have to let our son go~~He already suffers a lot before this~~He was with God now~' Mr Jung said tries to comfort his wife.

Youngjae looks at the frame of Daehyun's picture that was placed at the centre of the coffin. He will gonna miss the smiles that Daehyun gave to him every time they were together in happy times and hard times. He was a bestfriend that always tried made him happy whenever he was sad, gave him supportive advise, and many more. He remembered the first time they met.

 

(Flashback)

A new trainee is going to be introduced by their CEO today. Soon, they will be going to debut but another member will be add to the group. He was the sixth member and the last member to be announce. Their CEO said that the new member will be the main vocalist of their group.He was a boy that came from Busan.

'I'm curious who's gonna be the sixth member of our group...guys..' the person that will be their leader said.

'Yeah~~Me too..I bet he is a handsome and talented person..He will be the main vocalist of our group soon to debut right~' the second oldest said. It was Himchan.

'Yeah~~!We will have another member..Maybe he will be another hyung for us..~I'm sure he is handsome because he came from Busan right..Like Sunhwa noona~Sunhwa noona was so pretty and sweet..' the tallest member in the group, Choi Junhong the maknae of the group said.

'Youngjae hyung must be so happy right..because hyung will get a friend for our group vocals..Right hyung?' Jongup asked.He was the second maknae of the group and was in charge of dance.

'Yeah~~~I'm so stress with the vocals...' Youngjae replied.

Just then, their CEO steps in to the room. He was smiling happily.

'Er~~everyone~I will introduce the new member in your group~He is totally fits in this group...Let me introduce you~~~Jung Daehyun..' their CEO introduced.

He steps in to the room and bow 90 degrees to all of them. 'Annyeonghaseyo~My name is Jung Daehyun..I am from Busan..Please take care of me..Nice to meet all of you..' Daehyun greeted with a smile.

They were suprised to see him.

'Wow~~You are really handsome~~Nice to meet you..How old are you? You looked very young~' Yongguk said and showed his gummy smile.

Daehyun felt so shy to talk with them.

'Emm..Thank you~I am 19 years old~..' Daehyun answered while scratching his neck.

'YEAH!! Another hyung for us!! Nice to meet you Daehyun hyung~~' the maknaes line screamed.

'Oh yeah~~Nice to meet both of you~Both of you are cute~~' Daehyun smiled.

'Thank you hyung~~' Jongup and Junhong thanked to Daehyun happily.

'Nice to meet you~You are really handsome~~Busan's peoples are always looking good. I'm Kim Himchan by the way..Nice to meet you again dongsaeng~~' Himchan introduced himself with a smile.

'Ah~~Thank you Himchan hyung..I'm not handsome~~~' Daehyun replied and he was shy.

Don't say like that~You are handsome~I'm Yoo Youngjae~Nice to meet you dear friend~' a voice greeted Daehyun for the first time.

Daehyn felt something in his heart.He felt that the person will be his bestfriend.It's like they were destiny to become a friend.

'Oh~Nice to meet you Yoo Youngjae~Thank you~' Daehyun replied and he shakes his hand with Youngjae.

That was the first time they met and shakes hand.

Youngjae smiles back to him.

(End Of Flashback)

 

Youngjae cries when he remembered the moment they met for the first time. They became a bestfriend after that day.

'I lose my bestfriend~~Nobody will ever be my bestfriend other than him~' Youngjae and cries hardly.

'Don't say like that..Youngjae~You have us~You will not alone~' Himchan said as he is sitting besides him.

'I lose my hope and strength~~' Youngjae replied and he cried even hardly.

Then, the members hug him together.

'Remember Youngjae~~We will be together forever..We stay together~~I am sure Daehyun hopes like that too..He would be wanted us to be forever together~' Yongguk tries to comfort Youngjae. They cried together.

After that, a familiar girl comes to the funeral. She was Daehyun's nurse. She was the nurse that Daehyun gave his trust to keep his letters.

'Em~~Hello~I have something to give all of you today. Daehyun wanted me to give this..' the girl said and she takes out the letters from her bag.

The letters are for his beloved people.

'Daehyun wanted you to give us this?Okay~Thank you~' Yongguk took the letters and thanked to the girl.

'Yeah~~Your welcome..It's my job to keep my promise..' the nurse said.

The letters are for his father,mother,brother,Babys,Yongguk,Himchan,Youngjae,Jongup,Zelo,Secret noonas, and TS CEO.