Wish

I Have To Let You Go

Youngjae enters the room after he wiped his tears and washed his face. He don't want Daehyun to see him crying.

When Youngjae enters the room, he saw Daehyun is smiling to him.

Youngjae smiles back to Daehyun.

Daehyun begins the talk.

'Youngjae~ah..I knew that I will not be able to see you soon~To see this world, to see my family, our members..my friends..our babys..~' he said one by one the peoples that he loved.

'Shh~Don't you ever say like that..It's not gonna happen..' Youngjae said as he looks outside the window. He can't bear to hear that words from Daehyun.

'Can you fullfil my wishes Jae~ah..?' he asks to Youngjae.

'Stop talking Daehyunnie~~You should rest for now~' Youngjae said avoiding to hear Daehyun's nonsense.

'Please~~Jebal~~' tears flowing from Daehyun's eyes.

Youngjae turns his head to face Daehyun. His eyes are crying now.

'Youngjae~ah..You should not be crying for a friend like me~I'm just a useless bestfriend for you..' Daehyun said as he thinks that he is not a good friend for Youngjae.

'Daehyunnie!Why do you think that I should not cry for you? Why do you think that you are useless? That was the most ridiculous thing that I ever heard in my life~Stop saying that~We spend our time together most everyday Daehyunnie~You lived at a same house with me.Shared a same room with me~ Happy and sad times you're with me~We ate together.Practised together.~~and many more Daehyunnie~You are not useless..You are the only bestfriend that I had in my life~I should cry for you...~' Youngjae said with his voice is cracking.

'Yoo Youngjae~I knew that all~I..Just don't want to see you crying for me..I don't want my bestfriend to feel sad..Maybe~soon I have to go..I want to spend my only left time with you..Yongukkie hyung..Himchannie hyung..Jonguppie..Jello~My beloved family..I want to spend my time at home..Not at this hospital~ I'm just wasting my time at hospital..There are many beautiful thing outside there~I want to enjoy it for the last time in my life..' Daehyun said and gently said, 

'I don't want to leave all of you..~I want to live longer~'

Youngjae cries when he heard Daehyun saying like that. He runs to the washroom as he can't bear to hear that from Daehyun. His tears continuously flow from his eyes. He is afraid to lose his bestfriend.'What will happen to me?' Youngjae's heart said.

Daehyun knows that Youngjae will never ever wanted him to leave him .A strong friendship that they build in their life was just like own brothers.

Sharing happiness and sadness together.Youngjae was the bestfriend for Daehyun and Daehyun was the bestfriend for Youngjae.

After that, Youngjae sleeps at a chair besides Daehyun's bed. He was so tired and tired of crying until he get sleepy. So much tears that Youngjae have cried.

When Daehyun saw Youngjae was sleeping, he takes his time to write letters. He already asked a nurse to give him a few papers and a pen before Youngjae came there.

He write the letters one by one.It's the only way he can describe his feelings as he can't talk to his beloved peoples one by one. He cries when he writes all of the letters. He write the letters for his father,mother,hyung,Youngjae,Yongguk,Himchan,Jongup,Secret noonas and even a message to his babys. His tears are dropping at the papers that he wrote.He knows that he will be soon leaving all of them forever.

Just then, the door of his room is suddenly open. It was the B.A.P members. Yongguk,Himchan,Jongup, and Zelo come to visit him. They brought some fruits for Daehyun to eat.

'Oh~Yongguk hyung~Himchan hyung~Jongup~Jello~You came~Youngjae is still sleeping now~' Daehyun said and he hides all the letters under his pillow.

'He's sleeping?Oh,well~wake him up Jello~' Yongguk asked Zelo to wakes up Youngjae.

'Let him sleep hyung~He's been feeling so tired taking care of me~ and schedules..' consoled Daehyun.

'Okay~Ar..Daehyunnie..A lot of our babys missed you so much~They sended you a lot of supportive letters. They even made a lot of 'Get Well Soon Daehyun', 'Daehyun Fighting', 'We Pray for Your Recovery', 'We Miss You' and many other banners when we did our fanmeeting. They totally support you Daehyunnie..They miss you so much..~' Yongguk explained to Daehyun.

'I'm not even can't sing now..Can't dance..I losed my hair..and our babys still support and love me? I'm not a good idol~' Daehyun replied and he shooks his head.

'Don't think like that Daehyunnie~although you can't sing and dance for now~and you losed your hair~You still the 'Jung Daehyun Handsome and Talented Busan Wonbin' for all of us..For all of our Babys..No one other than you~' Himchan said and sit besides Daehyun's bed.

'Ah~Himchan hyung..Don't joke at me~I'm not like that anymore..You make me chuckle~' Daehyun thinks that it was a joke.

'You still and always like that Daehyunnie~We are not joking..' Yongguk makes a serious face to Daehyun. When Yongguk made a serious face,that means he is serious and not joking.

Daehyun looks at Yongguk and says,'Oh~well..Hyung is not joking with me~I have something to tell you everyone..I have my wishes before I go~' Daehyun said as he had wishes.

'Na~~The nonsense story begins~Stop it Daehyunnie~You sounds like you will not recover..You will recover of course..' Himchan eyebrows are up.

'I'm begging everyone~Please~Let me have my wishes~' Daehyun's eyes looked at the four of them and Youngjae too.His eyes watered when he looks at Youngjae. He can feel the pain that he suffered because of him.

'Em~okay..We will fulfill your wishes Daehyunnie~We will fulfill it~' Yongguk said as he wants Daehyun to feel better.

Jongup and Zelo were just quiet when they came.They can't endure their tears anymore. They missed their Daehyun hyung so much.They approaches Daehyun and they cry besides him.

'Daehyun hyung~~~~' their voice cracked as they were crying.

'There~There..Jonguppie..Junhonggie~Don't cry~~' Daehyun consoles them.

After that, it is time for all of visitors to end their visit. All of them goes home after visiting Daehyun. Daehyun really wish that he could go back with them.He wants to enjoy the outside.Then,he remembers all of the letters that he wrote was under his pillow. He takes the letters and put all of it in the drawer besides his bed.