God,Chance

I Have To Let You Go

Daehyun is crying to see his bestfriend like that.He is wearing white clothes and there's someone was standing besides him. A hand pats at his shoulder.It was God.

'Why are you crying dear boy?' God asked.

Daehyun is still crying and sniffle.

'My bestfriend is suffering because of me..dear God..' Daehyun answered.

'You want to go back to Earth?'God asked with a smile and care.

Daehyun is suprise and he nodded.

'I want..God..Could you give me a chance?' Daehyun answered.

'I can send you back to Earth..I will give you a chance.You can go back to Earth..dear boy..' God said with a smile.

'Really?Thank you so much God!'Daehyun said and he is happy to go back to earth.

God smiles to him.

'But...How can I go back to Earth?My body was already dead.They will be so suprise if I am alive again..' Daehyun asked.

'I will send you back to Earth as another person.The person will still has the same face like you..but your name's different.I will send you to that body.Your memories will be the same..You remember all of your memories..but only your name's is different..You like it?' God answered with a smile.

Daehyun nodded his head and says,'Okay..Thank you so much God...Thank You very much..I love it and like it..'

'There..You should go to Earth now..I'm sending you..' God answered with a smile.

Daehyun smiles back to God and everything becomes white.God dissapeared from him.There was a show of his memories showing infront of him.

 

Then, a boy wakes up from his sleep.It is still 4 o'clock in the morning.He has an audition at TS entertainment today.His name is Jung Baehyun.

'Thank you so much God for giving me a chance and sends me back to Earth..' he mumbled by himself.

'Jae-ah..Wait for me..I'm coming back..' Daehyun said by himself.

'What's my name?God said that my name will be different..I have to find something..' Daehyun asked to himself.

When he looks around,he saw a book at a table.He gets up from his bed and walks closer to the table.

There's a name at that book. 'Jung Baehyun' the name that was written at the book.

'Jung Baehyun?It's still the same like my name..Only the letter 'B' that was different..' he said while holding the book.

Then,he looks around again and saw a shining mirror.

'I have to look at my face..Would it be the same just like God said?' he thought.

He walks slowly to the mirror and closes his eyes. He bites his lip and try to open his eyes slowly.

The mirror shows an image of the same person as Daehyun. The image looks very same with Daehyun.

'Wow~Just like my myself..How can this people had the same face as me..? If it is God,nothing was impossible.