The Day

I Have To Let You Go

GOD had changes everything for Daehyun.He had another body at this world.Daehyun knows that he has an audition at TS today to be the main vocalist after 'Jung Daehyun's dead'.

Mr Kang decided to make an audition for Daehyun's replace after Daehyun's dead.This is 'Daehyun wish'.

At TS entertainment,there are many people waiting for their turns to show their talent.One of them was Jung Baehyun or should say Daehyun.

After a few hours waiting for his turn,it is Daehyun's turn now.

He is feeling so nervous to meet Mr Kang again.

He steps in to the room and he saw Mr Kang with the other members except Youngjae was not there.

Mr Kang and the others are very shocked to see Jung Baehyun. His face is just like their Daehyun. His smile and voice too.

'Oh My God~~It's that you Daehyun????' Yongguk asked as he is too shocked to see Jung Baehyun.

'Omo~Yonggukie hyung..I am Daehyun..'his heart whispered. He can't say that he was Daehyun.

The other frozed when they saw Jung Baehyun.

'I'm not Daehyun..My name is Jung Baehyun..' Daehyun said.

'Emm..okay..You are not Daehyun..but you had the same face with Daehyun..You knew Daehyun?' Mr Kang asked.

'Of course..I knew who was Daehyun..abeoji..I'm Daehyun..' he whispered again in his heart.

'Yeah~I knew Daehyun..He was the member that already died..right? and he was the former main vocalist of B.A.P..' Daehyun answered normally.

They nod their heads and ask Daehyun to start singing.

Then,Daehyun starts to sing a song.He sings a ballad song. As Daehyun was singing, they were amazed that 'Jung Baehyun' voice was just like 'Daehyun'.

After Daehyun finishes singing, all of them clap their hands and tears are rolling at their cheeks. They felt like Daehyun was back. Actually, Daehyun was back but as Jung Baehyun.

'Wow~~Your voice was like Daehyun..~~' Mr Kang clapped his hands and tears still at his eyes.

'You're amazing..Baehyun..I never thought that I can meet someone had a voice that was just like our Daehyun..' Yongguk clapped his hands too.

'I am Daehyun..hyung..' Daehyun said in his heart. Daehyun just smiling heard them said like that.

'You are great...Baehyun..You passed this audition..', Mr Kang said and gave him a acceptance paper.

Daehyun is so happy to hear that he was accepted.He thought he finally can be with them again.

Himchan,Jongup, and Zelo still frozed to see 'Baehyun'. They feel like that they were dreaming because of missed Daehyun so much.

'Kamsahamnida~' Daehyun bowed 90 degrees to them. He is so happy and thankful to God. God have given him a chance to live again on earth,to meet his beloved friends again and families.

But then, 'Where's Jae~~?' Daehyun whispered in his heart.Youngjae was not there for the audition of finding new member.Well,it's not a new member at all.It was still Daehyun who came as 'Baehyun'.

(In the room)

It is time to choose a new member for B.A.P. That was Daehyun's wish before he died. Now,he was given a chance by God to be alive again as another person but had the same face and memories.

'So..We have our decision right to choose him.?He's sure the most suitable for 'Daehyun's' place..' Mr Kang said while holding 'Baehyun's' form.

'He had same face and voice with Daehyunnie~~I don't know how Youngjae will react to this..He is still sure can't forget Daehyunnie..' Himchan said while looking to 'Baehyun's' picture.

'Yeah~~He's just like the real Daehyun hyung..I felt like Daehyun hyung was here when 'he' was in this room..' Zelo said and blink his eyes.

'But still no one can replace Daehyun hyung..But it was his wish and for Babys..I guess 'he' is the most right person to fill the empty space..' Jongup sighed.

'Yeah~I think 'he' is the most suitable to fill the empty space..Youngjae will just fine..' Yongguk said and nod his head.

'Alright..let's call the choosen contestants..' Mr Kang nods his head and ordered TS staff to call all the choosen contestants.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daehyun and the other choosen contestants were waiting outside.The others were nervous but for Daehyun,he's just relaxed himself.He was just too excited and happy to meet his beloved peoples again.They are called by the TS Staff and they entered the room again.

 

(In The Room Once Again)

All the contestants including Daehyun as Baehyun line up standing facing to them.They had numbers at their clothes. Daehyun is looking to them hoping that he will be the choosen one.

Mr Kang sighed and he begin to talk. 'Okay..We..TS family has the result now in this paper in my hand.Only one of you will be choose.The others that failed not because of not talented..All of you are talented and have the potential to go further as singer.I will announce the choosen one..now..'

Daehyun felt that his hands were sweating as he was afraid that he will not be choosen. He tries to calm himself.

'You must believe Daehyun that they will choose you definitely..' he whispered in his heart.

All of them are waiting the result nervously.

Mr Kang smiled a bit and announce the choosen one. 'The contestant that will be TS Family is....Jung Baehyun..!'

Daehyun's eyes were wide open when he heard the name 'Jung Baehyun' been announced. He smiled widely after then.

'Congratulation..Jung Baehyun..You will be one of TS Family..~You are amazing..' Mr Kang uttered.

The other members give 'Baehyun' a smile.

'Kamsahamnida~~Thank you for choosing me..I'm so glad..Thank you again..abeo..Mr..' Daehyun nearly called Mr Kang abeoji.

Mr Kang eyes were widen.'Are you saying abeoji?' Mr Kang asked.

'Oh~It's not like that..Maybe I used to call my father at home..So,that's why I am like that..I'm sorry..' Daehyun quickly explained.

'There's something about you Baehyun..I felt like I known you for a long time..' Mr Kang felt weird.

'What?'Daehyun asked.

Mr Kang shooked his head. 'Nevermind..It was just nothing..' Mr Kang gives a smile.

'Tomorrow..you will be moving to our dorm..Prepared..You have to training for a little too..' Yongguk said.

'Okay..Yonggukkie hyung..' Daehyun answered without noticing he called Yongguk,'Yonggukkie hyung'.

Yongguk turn his head to Daehyun when he heard 'Yonggukkie hyung'.

'Have you just called me Yonggukie hyung?Where did you know my name,'Yongguk asked curiously. They still haven't introduced themselves to 'Baehyun'.

Daehyun shooks his head and says,'No..no.no..I checked in the Internet about B.A.P..So,that's why i knew..' Daehyun replied.

'Oh~Alright then..See you soon.I see you knew our names well..We didn't have to introduce ourselves right..I am sure you will get close to us..Don't worry.Only one member was not here..You knew Yoo Youngjae?' Yongguk said and raised his eyebrow.

'How can I didn't know who's Yoo Youngjae..my bestfriend.He is my bestfriend.' Daehyun whispered again in his heart.

'The one who was the brain of this group right?' Daehyun asked. Of course he will know about his bestfriend.

'Yeah~I bet you knew that from internet right~?' Yongguk asked again and showed his gummy smile.

Yes..from internet..I always check the internet...'Daehyun gave a little smile.

'Well..see you later 'Baehyun'...Welcome to B.A.P and TS FAMILY!!!!' Himchan cheered.

'Welcome Baehyun hyung!!!' Jongup and Zelo screamed and they smiled to 'Baehyun'.

'Kamsahamnida~~' Daehyun bow to them and went out from the room. The other contestants have left first after the choosen one been announced.

He wanted to find Youngjae at TS building.He got a feeling that his bestfriend was there.