Letter For Youngjae

I Have To Let You Go

After all of them read their letters, they realised that Youngjae was not there at the funeral.

'Where's Youngjae hyung??' Zelo asked.

'Oh My God..where is he??' Himchan asked and all of them are worried for Youngjae.

'We have to find him now...Doesn't he want to escape from this..' Yongguk answered and his eyebrow's furrowed.

Just a second, 'I think I know where Youngjae hyung was...as the place had its meaning..'Jongup said.

'Where?' the other three asked curiosly.

******************************************************************************************

Youngjae is at the sea now.The funeral was held at Daehyun's hometown Busan. That was because his wish want to be bury at his hometown.

He is sitting at the sand near to the sea.The sound of the waves is clearly been heard.The sound of the birds at the sky was heard by Youngjae.

The letter was at his hand.He is gripping the letter strongly.His tears are rolling down at his cheek.He is crying alone at the sea shore.He miss Daehyun so much.He couldn't accept the fact that his bestfriend had left him forever.He hugs his knees and cries hardly.

'I want to be with you..Daehyunnie..I want to follow you..' Youngjae said and sniff. Then,he stands up and drop the letter at the sand. He steps forward slowly to the water.He wants to kill himself at the water.He really miss Daehyun so much and he can't bear to live without his bestfriend.

Just then,when he is already at the water and the water is at his knee level, Yongguk,Himchan,Jongup, and Zelo appeared at there.They are screaming his name to stop from doing that.

'YOUNGJAE!!!!!!' Yongguk screamed his name and runs fastly to the water to save him. Himchan is doing the same thing too.He screams Youngjae's name to stop and run fastly to the water.

'Let me die hyungs!Go away!' Youngjae refused to be save by his hyungs.He tries to release their hands that were holding strongly at his elbows.

'Don't Do this!!!Yoo Youngjae!!ARE YOU CRAZY!!!?' Yongguk still holding his elbows tight.

'Do you think that Daehyun would be happy if he sees you like this?DEFINITELY NOT YOUNGJAE!!!' Himchan shouts at Youngjae.

Finally,Youngjae stops and calm down.He cries again after he heard his hyungs said like that.

Their clothes were wet because of the waters.

Jongup and Zelo found something rectangle at the sand.It was Daehyun's letter for Youngjae.They took the letter for Youngjae to read.

'Youngjae hyung must read this letter..Daehyun hyung must be wanted him to read his letter..' Jongup said while holding the letter. The letter was crinkle because of Youngjae's strong grip. Zelo nods a sign of agree with Jongup.

Then,Himchan,Yongguk and Youngjae goes out from the sea water.They help them to bring Youngjae to a dry place.

Youngjae lies down at the sand and closes his eyes avoiding to hear s talk.

'Why are you doing like this,Youngjae?You are making us feel worried about you..You don't care about us?' Yongguk asked Youngjae with a deep voice.

'Don't feel worry about me...' Youngjae simple answers and still closing his eyes.

'Why do you think that we will not worry about you??We super totally feel worry about you..Youngjae~You are our family members Youngjae~You are just like my real dongsaeng..We're groupmates..Do you think Daehyun will be happy to see you like this?We are sad too Youngjae..but that doesn't mean our lives are end too..We have to continue our lifes..Daehyun would wanted us to be strong..~' Himchan said and his hands were at his waist.

Youngjae just quiet.He doesn't answer anything until then Jongup pass a letter to him.

Jongup throws the letter at Youngjae's body.

'Hyung~This is your letter..You must read it..' Jongup said.

'You must read it hyung...' Zelo said.

Youngjae opens his eyes when he felt the letter was on his body. He grabs the letter and sits up.

The letter has his name 'Yoo Youngjae' written.

His heart is beating fast because he is afraid the contents of the letter will be sad.

He opens the letter and take out a piece of paper.He starts to read it.

 

To my bestfriend Yoo Youngjae,

Jae-ah..When you read this letter,I am probably at heaven now..I am watching you from up there.Jae-ah..I know that you must be angry with me..because I broke our promise to never leave you.I am very sorry..Jae-ah..Do you remember the first when we met? I though that you was a bad boy..Hahahaha! I am just joking..The moment that I met you,I felt like there was strong bonds with us.Strong bonds between friendship and brothers.I always think that we are destinied to be bestfriends forever.You shared happiness and sadness time with me.I am proud to have you as my bestfriend..I've never had a bestfriend since I was young.A true bestfriend..Our parts in our songs are together..After my parts,surely your parts will be after me..and when your parts,surely my parts will be after that.What a bestfriends..Hehehe~..I hope you take care of yourself..Don't be sick because of me..or else my ghost will haunt for you..Hahahaha! Ah~I miss our times together..I wish I could spend my time more with you..Youngjae~Yah..Jae-ah..You should call me hyung..but it's okay..you are just younger a few months than me..Hahaha! Jae-ah..although you are the brain but I still think you Youngjae pabo..Hahaha!Don't get mad with me..I'm joking..Thank you so much for visiting me everyday..at the hospital.Thank you so much for spending your time with me..I should not make you trouble..Jae-ah can you tell to all our babys that I love them so much..You knew my Twitter password right?Don't delete my Twitter..You should use it too..This is my wish..and Please be a strong person..Don't cry always..You are a man..Jae..A man doesn't cry..although I cry many times.The last thing I want to tell you that I LOVE YOU MY BESTFRIEND! Thank you for being my true bestfriend...

Your Bestfriend and best buddy,

Daehyun

Tears flow out from Youngjae's eyes.His tears are dropping at the letter.It was already wet with Youngjae's tears.

'DAEHYUNNIE!!!' He screamed Daehyun's name loudly.The other members are crying too.All of them hug together.