Letter For Yongguk

I Have To Let You Go

It's time for Yongguk to read Daehyun's letter for him.He opens the letter and takes out a piece of paper that was written by Daehyun.

 

To Yongukkie hyung,

Hyung,when you read this,I probably already dead by now.Hyung must be really upset with me because I leave all of you guys..Hyung,I am so glad to have you as my leader and mostly as my elder brother.Hyung..You know that..you are the best leader in this world.You took care of us and leaded us very well.When I had problems,hyung gave me advises to solve my problems.When we joked you around,hyung laughed and never mad with us.Hyung was so kind..You really are hyung..On stages,you leaded and gave us support to perform very well.Without hyung,I don't know what will happen to us five.On stages also,you looked very serious hyung but off stages, hyung was truthfully a kind and cute leader and not to forget strong leader.O~hyung..HAHAHA! Hyung,please take care of the other members.I know that hyung will surely take care of them but I still want to remind hyung.Don't get mad with me..I am very sorry if I had ever made you angry hyung..I love hyung..I miss to perform with you hyung and hang out with the other members.Good bye~Take care..

Sincerely,

Daehyun

Yongguk's hands are shaking when he holds the paper.He is crying.He missed his dongsaeng,Daehyun so much.One drop of his tears falls at the paper that he was holding.