Letter For Jongup

I Have To Let You Go

After Himchan,it is Jongup's turn to read his letter.Youngjae can't be seen at the funeral after he received the letter.Maybe he is going somewhere.Jongup strengthen his heart to open the letter and read the letter.

 

To beloved dongsaeng Jonguppie,

Hello my dongsaeng Jonguppie! Hyung don't know how to start this letter as hyung really loves you Jonguppie. You are my always cheerful dongsaeng. You like to smile always.Sometimes, I wish I was like you Jonguppie..Yeah..I maybe the craziest and noisiest hyung for you..but still I wanted to be like you..Can always smile..Ahh..It's good that I can make it to your graduation this year.I had my luck because I had my opportunity went to your graduation.Congratulation again..Jonguppie.Heheheh~Hyung miss to play games with you and Jello..I miss the noisy sounds that we made when we were playing the games until Himchan hyung scolded us for being too noisy.Hahahaha! It was really fun.Indeed,Jonguppie..You are the dancing machine in our group.Hyung is sure that you will be the most talented dancer in our industry.You will reach to the first Jonguppie..Remember that..Hyung admits that hyung loved your dancing skills so much.Be a good dongsaeng to your brothers, Youngjae hyung,Yongguk hyung,and himchan hyung too.Be a good hyung for Junhong and most important be a good son to your parents.I love you..Jonguppie..Goodbye..Hyung have to stop right now..

Your hyung,

Daehyun

Jongup is wiping his tears with his hand.He miss Daehyun so much.