Letter For Father

I Have To Let You Go

Dear appa~

I know that when appa read this letter,I am already die. I'm very sorry appa..for making you sad and angry.Appa~I know that when I was still a kid and even until now.I always not hearing your advises. I'm too stubborn right~Appa~I know you've been having hard times to raise me~Everyday, you will work hard to gain money for our family.You didn't feel tired and boring to raise me..Even you are busy..You always tried to spend your time with me and hyung..and eomma too~I'm so lucky to have appa as my father~I'm the luckiest son in this world because having a caring and loving father like appa~You are the best appa in this world..Appa,I'm sorry if I made you trouble..I'm sorry if I am not a good son to you.You know appa~~I always miss you everyday..When I am at Seoul, I wolud think about you everyday appa~When I saw our TS CEO, I thinked about you appa~ He was just like appa~and it made me sad because I can't spend a lot of my times with you~Thank you appa~for letting me become a singer.You've gave your full support for me..to achieve my dream to become a singer.Thank you so much appa~~I LOVE YOU SO MUCH~~I LOVE YOU....

Your Son,

Daehyun

 

Mr Jung cries after he read the letter from his son.

'Daehyun..my son.I love you so much..' Mr Jung said.