Visit

I Have To Let You Go

(Next Day after finishes schedule)

All the B.A.P members come to visit Daehyun after finishes schedule. Today,all of them are suppose to perform 'One Shot' at Inkigayo but only the five of them.

They can't perfrom very well today because they are so worried about Daehyun.

'Daehyunnie~~We come to visit you~' said Youngjae as he sits at a chair besides Daehyun's bed. Daehyun is just staring no response at them.

'Daehyunnie..don't be like this~You hurting yourself~We're here..You will recover..You must know that..' Youngjae said.

'Daehyun hyung~~You must hear what Youngjae hyung said..' Jongup said.

'Yeah~~Daehyun hyung..Don't be like this..You will get better soon~' Zelo said.

'YAH! JUNG DAEHYUN! You such not a man~~Easily lose hopes..~~' Himchan yelled.

Daehyun turns his face to Himchan and gives him a blank stare.

'Daehyun~~You should be not like this.Come on..Daehyun~~ Where's the high spirit Daehyun that we knew?' Yongguk asked.

Daehyun opens his mouth and says 'He's alreday dead..'

Youngjae cries at the left side of Daehyun.

'Daehyunnie~~Don't be like this~~I'm suffering Daehyunnie~~Where's my bestfriend??' Youngjae's voice cracked.

Daehyun looks at Youngjae again with no words.

Suddenly, Daehyun started to cry again. His eyes was already swollen. He must be just crying last night.

'You have to fight the cancer for us Daehyunnie..Don't you love us? Do you wanted to see us suffering? You wanted to see your parents and hyung suffering? Our babys?' Youngjae asked.

'I..I..know..that..Youngjae~' Daehyun stuttered.

'So..why are you like this? Your parents and hyung will come later~~from Busan. You don't want to see them hurt right by your actions like this..right?' Youngjae's asked.

Daehyun nods to Youngjae and tears rolling at his cheeks.

All of them hug Daehyun together.

6 boys in one loving and care embrace. 'I'm afra...id to d..ie guys~~' Daehyun's voice stuttered because he was crying.

'We will be together forever~~' Youngjae whispered to Daehyun's ears.