Afraid

I Have To Let You Go

(At Waiting room after finishes performance)

'Youngjae~ah..Why you didn't sing and dance very well?' the leader asked Youngjae.

'How I am suppose to sing and dance like nothing was happen hyung??' Youngjae answers with his voice harder than usual. He will never raise his voice when talking to Yongguk but he can't control the feelings for now.

'Yah!I know that you was thinking about Daehyunnie right~ We all think about Daehyunnie too..Youngjae~We were worried about him too..He's alone at the hospital..I know that~You didn't remember what Daehyunnie wanted us to do? He wanted us to perform the best..for our babys.He didn't want us to feel sad..It will make him sad and dissapointed if we're feeling sad..' Yongguk replies to Youngjae.

Youngjae sits at the sofa in the waiting room and cry at his two knees.He hugs his knees and cries hardly.

'I'm afraid to lose him hyung~What will happen to me if he leaves me?He's the only bestfriend that I have in my life..I will never let him go~I can't endure to see him suffering..Why it was him that got the cancer? Why didn't me?~' Youngjae said while crying.

Yongguk,Himchan,Jongup and Zelo approach him and sit at the same sofa too.The four of them hug Youngjae to comfort  him.

'Youngjae hyung~Don't cry~We don't want to see hyung cry..You've always cry~' Zelo console Youngjae.

'Jello is right Youngjae hyung~Daehyun hyung will be sad if he knows hyung always cry~' Jongup said while still hugging Youngjae.

'Don't cry..Youngjae.We will visit him after this~Let's go visit him..' Himchan hyung said.

'Really??' Youngjae asked.

'Yeah~Youngjae..We will visit him..Don't cry~' Yongguk spoke softly to Youngjae.

Youngjae's eyes look very weak and tired because he always cry.Everyday and everynight. He didn't get enough sleep too because he will think about Daehyun everynight.