The Fight

Wherefore Art Thou???

Luhan's POV:

Oh, boy. This is not good. Look what you did, Sehun!

Myungsoo got up on his feet. "Well, if that's what you want." he said as he got into his fighting position. [play music here; skip to 0:25] Not a second later, he started running towards us, preparing to charge. Quickly, I saw a long piece of metal. I moved my hand towards it and it started floating, then aimed it to Myungsoo so it would hit him. Unfortunately, Myungsoo had quick reflexes and jump over it and is about to land at us. We quickly spreaded out and Myungsoo fell on the face, making the people around us gasp and run away. We all smirked and chuckled as we surrounded him.

"Okay. Game on."Myungsoo said calmly. In a flash, his friends suddenly appear out of nowhere.

Oh, come on! We wanted a walk and this is what we get? A fight? Fine.

We got onto our fighting positions. Suho started prepare his water, Chanyeol his fire, and soon everyone was ready to fight. There was burning, grunting, and screaming everywhere, even until the rest of the Capulets and Montagues heard it.

"Charge!!!" I heard someone say, which turned out to be Lord Capulet.

Lord Capulet and Montague brought their guns and other weapons and soldiers.

I got back into my fighting position, along with Kai and Chanyeol. I fired all the thing I see to the Capulets. Suddenly, a Capulet shot a bullet to Chanyeol's waist.

"Chanyeol hyung! Lay, I need help!" I shouted and helpd Chanyeol stand up.

Lay quickly heard my scream and ran towards us. We helped Chanyeol get into a small shop.

"Lay, I want you to stay and heal him, now! I'll fight with the others. Hurry!" I said, I knew I could trust him.

As I got out, a bullet almost got into my face. I had quick reflexes, so I immediately held my hand between my face and the bullet, turned my hand and shot it back to him.

Kris should've been with us. If he was, he could just fire out all the Capulets off.

I grunted as I ran to Suho, who was shooting waterballs at the Capulets. I tried to control as many bullets I see, but there were too much of them.

"Suho hyung! Chanyeol hyung got shot by a Capulet! He's with Lay in a shop now!" I reported to Suho. "Okay, take me to him!" he commanded me.

I nodded and we ran into the shop I went earlier. We saw Chanyeol lying on mattress and Lay who's still trying to heal him.

"Chanyeol, are you alright?" Suho ran to them. As a leader, I think he's worried enough of his bestfriends.

"Yeah, hyung. I'm fine. That bullet really hurts, though." Chanyeol said with pain in his voice. "I pulled the bullet out of his body." Lay said, showing us the bullet.

Wow. Lay is actually a pretty good healer.

"It's gonna be okay, Chanyeol. I promise." Suho said, in a worried tone.

Suddenly, I heard the sound of gongs from afar, big gong sounds. I turned my head, searching for where the sound came from.

"Guys, did you hear that?" I asked, making sure I didn't hear it for myself.

"Yeah, hyung. I heard that sound." Lay said, scratching his head.

"Wait, isn't that the Royal Gong? The one that belongs to the King?" Suho asked, feeling a little worried.

Oh, great. The Royal Gong. Guess the fight has been heard by the King.

"." I cursed under my breath as I started running to the door, followed by Suho and Lay. When we got out, people had stopped fighting and had their head to the direction of the sound. Guess they heard it too.

Not much longer, brown-colored horses started trotting towards the marketplace. They formed a cirle in the middle of the street. In the middle was a white-colored horse, like all those royal horses in other stories. It must be the King.

"Your Majesty!" Lord Capulet said as everyone started to bow to the King.

"I've had enough of your fights. I will declare a punishment this time." the King said, looking a little mad, correction, REALLY MAD. Suho and I gasped inaudible so the others won't hear it.

"If one of you, Capulet or Montague, ever disturb these streets again, he or she will be banished from Seoul. That is all. Dismissed." the King announced, then left with his soldiers.

Gosh, such a harsh King. Just banishing people whenever they fight.

As the King left, people started to get back to their jobs. Lord Capulet and Lord Montague exchanged glares before getting back to their houses. Myungsoo gave us a 'just-wait-and-see' look before following Lord Capulet. We just rolled our eyes at him. The fight was his fault anyways.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Triple update for today ^.^!!!!

I'm so sorry Kris isn't here. *bows*

But he'll appear on the next chapter! HAHA!

So, it's 8:47 p.m. and I have school tomorrow, so I'll be  updating in two days, ok?

Annyeong... *Buing Buing* ^-^