The Marketplace

Wherefore Art Thou???

This is the first chapter, guys!!! ^_^

Whatever in italic will be someone's thoughts.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Suho's POV:

"YAH!! HYUNGS, WAIT UP!!!" Lay shouted as he was the last who got out.

It was a good morning and we all decided to go out for a fresh walk. Only Kris wasn't with us, alone at the field. He said that he was kinda depressed these days. We tried to ask him but he doesn't know the reason. He said it came all of a sudden. So, he just wanted to relax and... well, you can say he's now at the field picking flowers and daydreaming.

"Yah, what took you so long?" Kai said with a little annoyed tone in his voice.

"Kai, just because you're the fastest, doesn't mean that you have to rush." I said as we entered the marketplace. He just lowered his head and scratched his head. Yep, he's always the first in everything. "Sorry, hyung." he said.

"Yeah, yeah... as always." Chanyeol said with a smirk. "Yeah, yeah... as always." Kai mimicked and laughed a little. Chanyeol just grunted and rolled his eyes, trying to control his fire.

"Chillax, hyung! I'm just joking!" Kai said and laughed, louder this time. "Yeah, you joke at us all the time." Baekhyun said and chuckled.

"Uh...*clears throat* Guys, I think Myungsoo is watching us." Luhan said, turning our attention to him as he was leaning on the wall.

Kim Myungsoo was always staring at us Montagues. Guess he wants us to fight.

"Just be cool, alright? We don't want a fight, right? Let me handle this." I whispered as Myungsoo kept staring at us. We walked towards him.

"Yah, EXO! What are you little Montagues doing here?" Myungsoo asked with a fake smile on his face. I swear that when he said 'little Montagues' pissed me off a little.

"Just enjoying the moment, getting some fresh air, why?" Tao said. Myungsoo just chuckled a little. "Tao! Let. Me. Handle. This!" I whispered loud enough for Myungsoo to hear.

"No reason. You mind if I join with you?" Myungsoo said, showing his fake smile once again.

"Yah, wipe that smile of your face! I know it's fake!" Sehun shouted, a little annoyed. I shot him a glare and he just rolled his eyes.

"Sehun! Watch your tongue!" I said, showing more anger. "Myungsoo, we prefer not. We're planning to do this alone." I said.

"Oh, come on! Can't you guys just let me for, like, half an hour?" Myungsoo pouted, trying to force us.

"No."

"Please?"

"Nah."

"Yah, can't we just be friends, like, just for one day?"

Friends? No freaking way. the way you treat like an enemy... because you already are.

 

Sehun's POV:

Ugh. This guy is really freaking me out. I just can't wait to blow this guy away from my sight.

Myungsoo cleared his throat. "So?" He asked.

"Nah. No thanks, Myungsoo." Chen said. "Can't you guys just like me? Just for half an hour." Myungsoo asked again and again.

I can't handle this any longer!!

With anger boiled in my stomach, I made a gust of wind and shot it at Myungsoo, making him stumble and hit the wall. He didn't look happy.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So, what's gonna happen to them, huh??? MUAHAHAHAHA [OoO]

I'll be updating some more tomorrow or if I have time.

Please comment and suscribe!!!!