The Potion

Wherefore Art Thou???

Luna's POV:

We arrived at Friar's church, but we were still outside, though.

"Friar Suk Jin?" Suho called. "We wanna talk to you."

Friar opened the door, looking worried. "I was afraid this might happen. Come in," he said.

We got in his room and sat on the couch, his bed, etc.

"So, we're here because we have a problem, and--" Suho started, but Friar cut him.

"The problem is that Luna's marriage has been changed. It is tomorrow, isn't it?" he said. We all nodded, with sad expressions on our faces. Friar sighed.

"What should I do? I can't marry the Prince. I'm already married to Kris, I can't marry another boy, especially the one I DON'T love," I pouted.

There was a moment of silence. Suddenly, Luhan slapped his forehead. We all looked at him, furrowing our eyebrows in confusion.

"Dammit! I just remembered a second ago! Friar, you remember that potion you showed me?" he said.

"Y-Yeah, I guess..." Friar scratch the back of his neck. "I never used it, though."

"You still keep it in the same cupboard?" Luhan asked again. Friar nodded.

Luhan held out his hand, in the direction of the lab, moved his hand in a circle. Some clanking of bottles were heard. "Sorry..." Luhan said, I giggled. He moved his fingers to his palm, as if he was grabbing something. He pulled his arm back and showed us a vial of potion.

"This is a potion Friar once showed me," he showed us and we took a closer look. The skull and the dagger on it made it look pretty creepy.

"If you drink it, you will look like you're dead. You'll look as if you have no breath and no heartbeat," Luhan explained. I widened my eyes.

"What has this got to do with the solution?" D.O. asked, Luhan glared at him and scoffed.

"If Luna drinks this, her parents and the royal family will think she's dead, right? Her parents will leave her and cancel the marriage. Then, at some time, she'll get conscious again. We could take her to China and, tada! Happily ever after with Kris," he planned.

"Okay, then. How long does it last?" Suho asked, concerned. Luhan furrowed his eyebrows. "Uh... that I don't know."

Everyone, even Luhan looked at Friar. He gulped before answering.

"One gulp can last 10 minutes, although one sip could last for 5," he explained, I sighed in relief.

"What the real plan, then?" I asked.

"Plan A; you drink the potion in 4 or 5 gulps. We carry you and show you to your parents, then Kai will take off to China and tell Kris. They'll come back to Seoul, then we wait for you to wake up," Suho explained. We nodded in understanding.

"Plan B is the one that Luhan explained," Suho said. Luhan glared at him. "Fine..."

"Should I drink it now?" I asked. Everyone stared at me, looking worried. Tao grabbed my shoulder and looked at me.

"Are you sure you can handle it?" he asked. I nodded and took the potion from Luhan.

"I'll drink 4 gulps then," they nodded and moved back a little.

With my heartbeat racing, I drank the potion, one gulp after another.

1... 2.... 3.... 4.

Suddenly, I felt a horrible headache. I collapsed on my knees as I held my head. The others ran to help me.

"Luna-ah, it's gonna be okay," Luhan tried to comfort me. I didn't work. The pain got worse and my throat feels like it's burning. My stomach ached and my heart beated like chaos.

After, like, a short time, I lost conscious and collapsed in Luhan's arms.

 

Luhan's POV:

She fell unconscious in my arms. The plan had started.

"Guys, I think we should go now," Suho suggested. We nodded as Lay and I carried Luna to her house. We teleported with the help of Kai and arrived in front of her parents' room. They didn't look good.

Suho knocked the door. Lord Capulet opened it, he jumpd back when he saw us Montagues.

"What are you doing here?" he asked. Suho cleared his throat.

"I'm sorry, sir. We have sad tidings," Suho started. Lord Capulet furrowed his eyebrows, his feelings mixed with worry and confusion. Lay and I moved a little forward

"Kim Luna is... dead," I whispered on the last word.

"WHAT!? WHAT DID SHE DO? H-HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN?" he shouted, Lady Capulet appeared behind him. "What happened?" she asked.

She saw me carrying a 'lifeless' Luna and gasped. "Luna! My dear!" she pushed me away from her and started sobbing.

"Look what you Montagues did! You killed her!" she shouted, we looked down.

We did absolutely not.

"Get out of here, right now! OR I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU!" Lord Capulet ordered. In an instant, we disappeared with Kai.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

so, this is a double update, yay!!

I'm gonna try to make a triple update, okay?

Love you!!!