Spending Time Together

Wherefore Art Thou???

Hey, guys!!!

I'm still in exam week, so I'll try my best writing this chapter!!! Hwaiting ^-^!!!

I can't stop thinking about writing!!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Luna's POV:

"Wow!! Where are we, oppa? It's so beautiful," I asked Kris in awe as I got on my feet. We were standing in a place I've never seen in my whole life!

 

A beautiful meadow in the sun. Scent of beautiful flowers everywhere, beautiful trees, beautiful everything.

Kris chuckled. "Right now, we're in China, babe," Kris said and smiled. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped.

China? I thought China never had a place like this.

"You flew all the way to China? Aren't you tired?" I asked him. He laughed at my reaction.

"I do this almost every week, just to relax. My family used to go here when I was little, took me around for a look in the city. That's why I can speak Chinese," he said, my jaw still dropped.

"You can speak other languages?" I asked.

"Yeah. Korean, Chinese, English, Vietnamese, Cantonese, and a bit of Thai," he chuckled. Multilingual dragon, huh?

Wait, I can speak English too! [from here, everything in bold will be spoken in English]

"I can speak English, too!" I shouted. Kris jumped back a little, surprised.

"Really?" Kris laughed and asked. I nodded like a little kid.

"Y-Yeah, I study it all my life. I just don't wanna speak English in my family. They never really understand. So, I rarely speak English now. Lonely me," I said, my smile turned into a frown. Kris walked slowly and put his hands around my waist. I looked at him confusedly.

"Finally."

"Finally what?"

He pulled me closer to him and smiled. "Finally I have someone to talk to," he said and hugged me.

"Thanks, dragon," I said and hugged him back. He chuckled and kissed the back of my neck, sending me shivers down my body. His lips moved up to my jawline, then to my lips. I returned the kiss, closing my eyes and we both lied down on the ground, with me on top of him. I missed this feeling, the feeling of being close with him.

Then I remembered something.

Wait, my parents didn't know. They'll find out I'm gone! I gotta go, quickly!

I opened my eyes and pulled away. Kris looked confused. "What's wrong? L-Luna?"

"Don't you remember? My parents don't know I'm not home and they're gonna kill me if they find out!" I shouted. Kris slapped his forehead, realizing now.

"Oh, man! I totally forgot!"

He pulled me with him. "Kris, what are you-- EEP!" I yelped as on the second I was talking, Kris lifted me up in bridal style and started to fly back. I burried my head in his chest as he was flying super fast, faster than before. If my eyes opened, they'd dry up in an instant.

----------------------------------------

[10 minutes later]

Kris' POV:

I flew back to Seoul, and finally got back to her balcony. I saw her asleep in my arms. I smiled and shrugged her shoulder. "Yah, Luna, wake up. You're home already," I whispered and look in her room, in case anyone was here. She was still sleeping. I put her on her bed and smiled. I kissed her cheek as I got out of her room.

"I love you, Luna-ah," I whispered and flew back to EXO.

 

Luna's POV:

I woke up in my room. I got up and looked for Kris.

"K-Kris oppa?" I called. I saw the door to the balcony opened, I noticed he had gone back. I smiled and whispered, "Thank you, Kris oppa." I quickly got changed before anyone sees me.

Five minutes after that, Nurse got into my room. "Miss Luna, where have you been? Your mom's looking for you."

I nodded and went to my mom's room.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So, he brought you to China!!! Yay!!

That's the only update for tonight, though.... (T.T)

So, thanks for viewing and subscribing, guys!!! I love you!!!!!!