Another Fight

Wherefore Art Thou???

Sorry for not updating...

Not updating yesterday feels like not updating for weeks... :'(

So, this is the scene where Myungsoo and EXO fight (again...)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Suho's POV:

We walked down an open road, again out for a fresh walk, since we didn't have one yesterday.

Kris left with Luna in the morning after we got out of Friar's church.

"So, guys... What do you think Kris hyung's doin' now?" Kai wondered. I just kept walking and rolled my eyes.

"Well, what do you think? He's probably in China now, in the meadow, again." Tao mumbled.

Kai teleported and appeared in front of Tao. Tao just remained still and looked at him, smirking.

"Chillax, hyung! I'm just joking!" he bursted out laughing, repeating what Kai said before. Kai just rolled his eyes for a second.

"Whatever," he muttered.

Just then, I saw Myungsoo. He smirked. I knew he smirked only when he wanted a fight. I moved away, trying to lead EXO to a fountain nearby.

At the fountain, some of the boys sat down, while I kept staring at Myungsoo. He walked forward with the rest of his group behind him. He stopped a few inches in front of us.

"Annyeong, little Montagues. What are you doin' in my place?" he said calmly and crossed his arms.

"I'm sorry, we didn't know the place had been claimed," I said, trying to look sorry. But inside, I was all mad.

"Come on, boys. Let's get out of here," I told the boys. I saw Sehun standing up and showing his 'I-freaking-wanna-kill-you' look. I shot him a glare.

"Sehun, let's go," I dragged him away.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait, guys! Hang out a little!" Myungsoo approached us. We stopped in our tracks, our backs still facing him.

"Come on, man! I wanna be with you guys a little," he grabbed Kai's shoulder. He shrugged it off and quickly teleported back to us.

"Yah, hyungs! What's up!?" I heard a voice said. We turned our backs around and saw Kris landing on the fountain. He smiled and jumped down from the fountain. I was worried, now. Really worried.

 

Kris' POV:

"Yah, hyungs! What's up!?" I shouted as I jumped from the fountain and approached the boys. I then saw Myungsoo with them.

"Ah, Kris! You care talking to us? These guys won't let me. Please? Or else..." he pouted. At the word 'or else,' he put his fists up, in a fighting position.

No, I can't fight. For Luna's sake. He's my 'cousin-in--law,' though.

"Uh, neither, Myungsoo. Thanks," I replied as I held my hands to put his fists down. I looked down and started to walk away with the rest.

Myungsoo just chuckled. "Come on, Kris! You always wanted a fight, don't you?"

I sighed and looked up, my head facing front now, only to see Sehun tightening his fists on.

"Sehun, not now," I thought.

I continued to walk away, trying to ignore Myungsoo as much as I can.

"Yah, Kris--!" Myungsoo seemed cut in the middle of the sentence. I turned my back to see Myungsoo on the fountain, and Sehun in his fighting position.

Oh. No. He. Did. Not.

I moved back a little. Myungsoo chuckled. He immediately got up and the next second, he started running towards Sehun. They both landed on the ground, punching and kicking each other.

"Sehun! Stop it!" I ordered, the others too. He just kept fighting. While Myungsoo's group, on the other side, were cheering on Myungsoo.

Sehun jumped back a little and started jumping in the air. He twisted his hand and he made a huge tornado, aiming it towards Myungsoo. Immediately, I ran and flew to Sehun before he could take his shot. I held his shoulder and shook it madly.

"Yah, Sehun! What's going on with you?" I scolded him. He tried to avoid me, but I had the advantage. "Sehun, stop this!" I scolded.

He shot a glare at me. "Myungsoo started it! I just can't hold it anymore!" he argued.

He struggled to get away, but I held him tight.

He suddenly screamed in pain and collasped to the ground. I turned back to see Myungsoo holding a bloodied dagger in his right hand.

No. Sehun!

"Sehun!" I kneled down to help him. The others ran to us. Myungsoo chuckled and left with his group.

"No, no, no. This can't be happening. Please, Sehun, stay with us," the others pleaded.

A tear rolled down to my cheek. Sehun coughed in pain.

"No... *coughs* it's my fault... *coughs* actually," he pouted in pain. He dragged my shoulder, pulled me closer to him, and leaned to my ear.

"I'm sorry...hyung," he whispered as he fell unconscious to the ground.

"L-Lay, can't you try to heal him?" Suho asked, worried. "I-I'll try," Lay stuttered.

Just then, I felt something. My anger boiled in my stomach. I had to avenge him.

"No," I muttered. I turned back. "Myungsoo!" I shouted, running to him. The others (minus Sehun and Lay) followed me.

We stopped a few meters behind them. "Myungsoo!" I called, showing anger in me.

Myungsoo turned around, smirking.

"Look what you did! You... You killed Sehun!" I shouted and attempted to run to him, but the boys held me back.

"No, Kris. You did. He died in your hands," Myungsoo argued, still smirking.

Myungsoo, we'll see what will happen. You killed him, not me. A life for life.

I shouted in anger as I barged from the boys and started charging Myungsoo. I had my fire in my hands and shot it towards Myungsoo. He avoided me, I was about to hit a wall then I jumped and floated in the air. My breathe gets hotter and hotter.

"Guys, fire in the hole!" Luhan shouted, signaling I was going to blow any soon. All of them (except Myungsoo) ran and hid behind the walls.

In anger, I shot fire out of my mouth to Myungsoo.He avoided me easily. I kept firing at him, he jumped every now and then. I landed on the ground, crouching and panting. I looked down and closed my eyes for a while.

"Come on, is that all you got?" Myungsoo teased me, making me more angry.

My eyes changed. A normal one to a red dragon's eyes.

I opened them, got up, and started firing my best fire to Myungsoo. He was shocked and got hit instantly. He stumbled and hit a tree, enough force to make it collapse.

I felt my dragon eyes turn back to normal, panting. His friends ran to him.

He looked...lifeless.

I now realized what I just did; I killed my own in-law.

No, no, no! Did I just do that? I can't believe what I did! I'm so stupid!

I ran back to EXO, who were staring blankly with their jaws dropped. I lloked down and passed through them.

Just then, we heard some noise. The Royal Gongs' noise.

I'm in trouble. I'm in BIG trouble.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hehe... I missed the fight scenes, so I decided to give you a full chapter of one.

Can you see that Sehun looks like Mercutio??? hehe...

So what will happen to them next?? MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I got Mandarin and Math exam tomorrow. which is so freaking easy lol

So I'll try to write another update tonight, okay!!!

Viewers and subscribers, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!