Arranged Marriage

Wherefore Art Thou???

[inside Capulet's house, Kim Luna's room]

 

Luna's POV:

"Ah, man! Why can't I do this trick!?" I said, trying to practice my healing powers. I've been practicing for this trick for, like, two or three weeks.

Okay, Luna. Calm your farm. You can do this. Just empty your mind and focus.

I reached my hand out and tried for one more time, focusing more on the flower. In an instant, the weak flower bloomed.

[Like this, ignore the person]

Finally! I've been waiting for this for life!

There was a knock on the door. "Come in," I told him/her. Nurse popped her head out of the door and saw the flower.

"I see you've finally got it, hmm?" Nurse teased me. I just rolled my eyes and giggled. Nurse is always happy every second in her life.

"Thanks, Nurse. So, what brings you here? You know I'm really trying to practice," I said, mumbled at the last sentence. Nurse just smiled and walked closer to me.

"I'm just kidding, okay? Anyways, your mother would really love to see you, like, right now. She wants to tell you something very important." she informed, giving me a shock. Questions ran inside my brain.

Mom? What's she doing in all of a sudden? What important thing?

"Right now, huh?" I asked as I got up from my seat and out of my room. "Of course!" Nurse said as she pushed me down the hallway.

"Nurse, what are you--" I asked confusedly, but I was cut by Nurse. "No time. You don't want your mother mad, right?" she said as she continued pushing me.

After a minute, we reached her room. I knocked the door and slowly opened it.

"Mom?" I asked, stepping into the big, wide room. My mom was Lady Capulet, some sort of queen of the house. "You wanted to see me?"

"Oh, yes. Luna. Nurse, please go out. We wish to talk about this privately," she asked as she looked and hugged me. Less than 3 seconds, she reconsidered. "N-Nurse, come back here, please. Now, you must know my daughter is in a pretty age," my mother started. "Oh, yes! She 18 years old this year!" Nurse said, cheerfully as always. "She's not 18 yet," my mother argued.

"I just can't wait to see you marry one day," Nurse said, and I just giggled. But honestly, I never DID wanna marry anyone I don't like.

"Marriage! That 'marriage' is the reason I called you here!" my mother shouted, so Nurse would stop chattering. "And I will have you married to Song Joong Ki, Prince of Seoul."

Prince of Seoul?? I don't even know him.

"Your father is kinda talking to him right now," my mother added. I ran to the window to make sure it's true. On the other side, I saw my dad speaking with some boy, who I think might be Joong Ki.

"So, Luna, what do you think? Can you handle it?" mom asked me. Seriously, mom. You know I haven't even know him. I don't even know what he's like, let alone have the will to marry him.

"Well, I'm not sure, mom. I just--" I was cut as a servant stepped into the room.

"My lady, the guests are coming. You might want to go change right now," she said. "Yes, of course. Thank you."

We started to walk down the hallway. "I'm throwing a party for you and Joong Ki. You'll get to know him later," my mom said. I knew it. Mom always throws a party whenever important things happen. I just nodded my head and smiled.

"Now, go get dressed. You wanna look your best, right?"

I nodded again. Honestly, no. I'm never ready for all of this. But, what can I do? She's my mom, I can't just argue back. Well, just one night, okay?

One night.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All the main characters are finally introduced. I'm so tired.... *yawns*

So, the Capulet party will be up in the next chapter. So, yeah that's it.

I'll update more tomorrow.

Please comment and subscribe!!! *Buing buing* ^.^