Problems

Wherefore Art Thou???

Kai's POV:

Once we're pretty far from the market, I remembered something... a Capulet party. I moved closer to Sehun and Tao.

"Guys, should we tell them?" I whispered, so Suho and the others wouldn't suspect.

"About what, hyung?" Tao and Sehun said at the same time, trying to look innocent. A few days ago, I told them about that party. I made them promise to keep it a secret.

I groaned. "About the party, stupid," I whispered loud enough for Chen to hear, as he was in front of us.

"What party?" Chen asked, making us gasp a little. Now, the rest paid their attention to us.

"W-Well...." I stuttered, still not confident about telling them. "Kai, I ask you again. What party?" Chen said as he glared at us.

"The party is--" I started, but Tao cut me. "It's a party being held by the Capulets," he said. "Kai told us to keep it a secret from you." Sehun explained, I sighed and facepalmed myself.

"Kai said he wants us to crash it." Tao said cheerfully, as he always crashes parties whenever he got the chance.

"HE WHAT !? KAI, WHAT'S WITH YOU AND YOUR MIND?" Suho asked in disbelief. I looked down and scratched the back of my neck.

"Yeah, man! I mean, we're Montagues! If we go to a Capulet party, they'll turn us to the King!" Xiumin scolded at us. "Plus, when the King finds out, we'll be banished for life!" D.O. added.

"I-I'm sorry hyungs! I didn't mean to! I just thought we could..." I stopped at the middle of the sentence. "We could what?" Baekhyun asked.

"Well, we could find a girl for Kris hyung. You all know he's pretty sad these days. I just thought someone had to take care of him," I argued, trying to be thoughtful.

"Fine, but we better tell Kris first. But if he doesn't want to, you are washing the dishes for a week," Suho threatened, making me a little scared in one side. But in the other side, I felt joyful and so excited.

"It's a deal, hyung! So, we better get moving! The party starts at 6:30 p.m." I said happily. Suho and Chen just rolled their eyes.

----------------------------------

[at EXO's house, where they stay together]

 

Kris' POV:

Man, where are those guys? It's 11 a.m. They should be home by now.

I leaned at the balcony upstairs, admiring the view.

I was daydreaming of some 'solution' to my problems. I don't know why, but I feel kinda lonely these days.

Suddenly, I heard a voice downstairs.

"HYUNG! WE'RE HOME~" that voice said, I recognized it was D.O.

"Finally..." I thought. I quickly ran downstairs and unlocked the gate.

"Yah, what took you guys so long? Since when did just a morning walk take, like, 4 hours?" I asked, curiously.

 

Kai's POV:

"Yah, what took you guys so long? Since when did just a morning walk take, like, 4 hours?" Kris hyung asked.

"Long story. C-Can we, uh... t-talk with you a little?" I stuttered. What's with that stutter? I'm such an idiot...

"Y-Yeah, s-sure. Could we just settle down a little? You hyungs look totally bad," Kris said back, willing to know what happened.

"Okay, but promise you'll talk to us later," Sehun said, reassuring him.

"Promise."

 

----------------------------------

"So, what do you wanna talk about?" Kris said impatiently.
 
"Can Tao, Sehun and I get to your room first? We need to talk this privately," I asked, whispering at the last word.
 
"Fine, come on." Kris stood up from his seat and led us to his room. As we got into his room, I sat on the desk chair, Sehun and Tao on the couch, and Kris on his bed.
 
"So, Kris, you've been feeling bad these days, right?" I started. "Yeah. And I think I know why it is," Kris replied, my emotion lightened up a little.
 
"Can you tell us?" Sehun asked, hoping for the answer 'yes'.
 
"I think I feel lonely, and I don't have anyone to love." Kris started, our minds started to lighten when he said 'love'. "You know, guys? I think I wanna find a-a g-girlfriend..." Kris stuttered at the last part. We stared at each other, then to Kris, then back to each other again. I smirked.
 
Score! My expectations were right!
 
"If that's what it is, I know just the solution!" I shouted happily. Kris' frown sudenly turned into a smile.
 
"Seriously?" he asked in disbelief. "Come on! Why would your bestfriend lie to you? We know just the place!" Sehun shouted. Kris' smile grew even bigger. "For real?" he asked, reassuring us. We nodded our heads.
 
"WHOO! YEAH! ALRIGHT!" Kris shouted cheerfully and started jumping around the room.
 
"Whoa! Calm your farm, dragon! Go get changed! It starts at 6:30!" Tao laughed as he said that. Kris stopped jumping and hugged us.
 
"Thanks, guys!" Kris said. We all laughed at his reaction.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Man, it took me an hour to write this thing. I just can't stop writing and reading. especially about Kris =D
 
Kim Luna will appear on the next chapter.
 
 
Comment and subscribe, please!!!