In The Bedroom

Wherefore Art Thou???

I'm back, guys!!!

The exam today was totally freaking hard!!! I hardly even remembered the answers! :(

Btw, here's a new chapter!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Kris' POV:

It's 7 p.m., I packed my clothes for my trip to China. Since I was banished, so I thought I'd... you know, stay there for a while. I decided to visit Luna first, though.

"Kris hyung, you ready?" Tao asked. I smiled and walked out of the room. We gathered in the living room first.

"Guys, I'm sorry I did this. It's for you, though. How's Sehun?" I asked.

Actually, Sehun didn't die. He's with Lay right now, in a healing session.

"He's fine. His wound got better," Baekhyun replied, putting on his poker face.

"Thanks, guy. Take care of Luna for me when I'm gone, okay?" I assured them. They nodded and hugged me, one after another.

"Now, hurry up and go to Luna. Tell her everything, alright?" Suho reminded me. I smiled and head out, waving goodbye to my best friends. They waved back as I started flying to Luna's.

2 minutes later, I reached her house. I started to mumble what I'm gonna say to her. God, what am I gonna do?

 

----------------------------- Meanwhile......

 

Luna's POV:

I finished dinner, finally. I didn't speak a word for the rest of the day. My parents kept asking me if I was okay, but I just fake-smiled and nodded.

I went upstairs to my bedroom and locked the door. I lied on the bed, thinking about Kris.

Why would he do that to Myungsoo? I never thought he'd do that to me.

Suddenly, there was a knock, but it wasn't from the door.

"Luna-ah," a deep voice said. I looked to the window and saw Kris standing there. I sighed and opened the balcony door.

"What do you want?" I asked, trying to hold my anger.

"I just wanted to stop by... and say goodbye," he said. I sighed again.

"Get in," I ordered. We got into my bed as I closed the balcony door. I turned back to see Kris lying on my bed. I walked and sat beside him.

"Kris, tell me everything. What happened?" I asked, my hands on his chest.

Kris sighed and sat up. "Luna-ah, please don't be mad at me. You must've known I'm banished, right?" he began. I nodded.

"Well, after I got you home, I went back to the boys. Myungsoo was there, and he asked me to fight. I refused at first, because I thought of you, as Myungsoo is my wife's cousin," he explained.

I looked down, then back to him.

"Then suddenly, Sehun started to attack. I held him back, but then Myungsoo stabbed a dagger to his waist, Sehun collasped," he continued, ruffling his hair. "I was so mad that I can't hold it, I attacked Myungsoo back. Even fire shot out of my mouth. My eyes transformed and--", I cut him.

"Wait, your eyes change?" I asked and furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Y-Yeah. My eyes transform when I lose control of my anger, and change into a dragon's eyes. A red, fierce one. I don't realize anything I do, since I lost control. It's really dangerous when that happens. I could even breathe the most powerful fire in the world," he explained.

I gasped. I can see from that eye, he's a real dragon, a mad one.

"Back to the story, though. My eyes transformed and I shot my fire to Myungsoo, which made him hit a tree and collapse. My eyes change back and I finally realized what I did. Then the King came and banished me," he finished.

A tear came out of my eye.

"But, why would you do that? He's my cousin for God's sake. If it wasn't from the healers, he'd die by now," I protested. More tears came out of my eyes. Kris moved forward and caressed my cheek, wiping the tears out.

"Shh... I'm so sorry, Luna-ah, for losing control of myself. I promise I'll never do that, ever again," he pecked my lips and kissed me. I can't help but kiss him back. I placed my arms around his neck.

I forgive you, Kris. I love you so much.

He pinned me on the bed and deepened the kiss. I played with his hairs, moved my fingers to his head, then to his forehead. I felt something, like some kind of fabric. I gasped and pulled away. I saw some kind of plaster or bandage on his forehead, which was covered by his hair.

"Oppa, you're wounded!" I shouted. He just smirked and chuckled.

"Nah, that's just a little cut. It's not that bad," he argued. I sat up.

"No, it's not. Not for me," I said as I tried to remove the bandage.

Kris put his hand on my wrist, stopping me from doing so. "Don't mind it, it's just a little--"

"Wu Fan, I can help you," I continued until I touched the spot where he was hurt. He winced in pain.

"Ouch! Watch it, Luna!" he whined. I giggled. "Relax, man! I'm a healer," I laughed as I said that. Kris furrowed his eyebrows. I continued, I finally released the bandage. I cupped his face and moved up to his forehead, almost on the wound.

"Are you sure it wouldn't hurt?" he reassured me. I smiled. "Of course it won't..." I kissed his lips as I wipe my thumb across his wound, healing it, "...cause it's already done." I pulled away.

Kris furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "R-Really?" he asked like a little kid. I nodded and smiled. He walked to the mirror and saw his wound had disappeared. "That... was fast," he said. I laughed as he said so.

"I told you so, dragon," I teased. He rolled his eyes. "Whatever," he mumbled as he got back to lying on the bed, beside me.

"You should sleep now, it's 8 p.m. now," I said. He put his arms around my waist. "I'll sleep here with you, then," he said, smiling.

"Are you sure? What if they find you here?" I assured him. He scoffed and smirked. "You forgot, you locked the door, didn't you?" he reminded me.

Of course! How could I be so forgetful? Urgh...

I rolled my eyes, but I was still smiling. I moved closer to him, my head on his chest. "Goodnight, Kris oppa," I said.

"Goodnight, Luna-ah," he replied and caressed my cheek. I smiled as I drifted off to dreamland. "I'm sorry, Luna-ah," he whispered as he closed his eyes.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

long chapter, huh?

I thought you missed some time of you and Kris together, hehe...

I'll update more tomorrow... BYE!!!

Viewers, commenters, and subscribers are loved!!!!!! <3