Marriage

Wherefore Art Thou???

Kris' POV:

[in Friar's cell]

"*clears throat* Uh... Friar Suk Jin?" I called. No answer. "Friar Suk Jin!" I called again from the door, knocking. The door unlocked, Friar came out of the room. I smirked and bowed to him.

"Oh! Krissy boy! It's been a year since I've seen you! How are you doin', boy?" he asked, as if I was his nephew or something. Friar Suk Jin was a priest and a master fortune-teller, a friend of everyone, either Montague or Capulet. He prefers to be with me, though. 

"I'm in love, Friar!" I replied happily. "Oh? Who's the lucky girl?" he put his arm around my shoulder. "Kim Luna, of the Capulet family."

Friar gasped and his jaw dropped. My smile turned into a frown. "What? You're serious?" he asked in disbelief. I looked down and ruffled my hair, it was obviously a 'yes'. "You're mad, Kris!" he started to walk away.

"No, no! Please, Friar! I ask only that you marry us!" I whined. "A Montague with a Capulet? No, Wu Yi Fan! You know what will happen if I marry a Montague and a Capulet, huh? I know you're crazy, Kris!"

Okay, he looked pretty scary for the first time in my life. He's never been like this.

"Please, Friar. I love her," I pouted softly.

"A Montague and a Capulet, eh?" he asked. He pulled me into his lab and got out some potions. With the adding and mixing done, we saw a vision of us marrying, and our families living in peace after that, as if the war was gone.

"Hmm. Okay. I'll do it, boy. Maybe this marriage can bring peace to your families after all," he said. I smiled and bowed deeplly in front of him. "Thank you so much, Friar!" I thanked him and we got out of the room.

--

When we got out, the rest of EXO were standing there. They hugged me immediately.

"Yah, hyung! We missed you! We've been worried sick! Where have you been?" they asked one after another.

"I'm fine, man. Let me tell you something. You know that long black-haired pretty girl from the party, right?" I said. They nodded. "Kim Luna, right?" Suho asked. "Yeah. I've fallen in love with her, and I kinda sort of 'disappeared' last night so I could go to her place. Actually, we're planning to get married today." I scratched the back of my neck.

EXO laughed like crazy. "Seriously, hyung? You did that?" Sehun asked. I nodded. "That's why you're wearing this?" Baekhyun asked.

[this is what Baekhyun meant]

"Yeah, sort of."

Just then, we heard footsteps coming in. The person opened the door and came in.

"Annyeong, boys," Luna greeted us and smiled. "Kris oppa!" she called as she saw me.

"Luna-ah!" I ran to her and kissed her cheek multiple times. She giggled and kissed me back.

She was wearing this.

"Yah, can't you two lovey-doveys wait until the wedding's done?" D.O. intterupted.

"Oh, hyung! I love her with all my heart!" I said. "And I love him with all my heart!" We smiled and I kissed her again. We laughed and walked towards the rest.

"Luna, these are my friends. Guys, meet Kim Luna," I said. One by one, they introduced themselves.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Suho imnida. This is Kai, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol," Suho said, smiling.

"Annyeong, D.O. imnida."

"Annyeong, Lay imnida. These are my friends, Chen, Xiumin hyung, and Luhan hyung."

"Annyeong, Sehun imnida. I'm the maknae."

"Annyeong, Tao imnida. Buing buing!"

"This is Friar Suk Jin," I introduced. "Annyeonghaseyo, Friar. It's an honor to meet you," Luna smiled and bowed to Friar. "Annyeong, Luna. You're so beautiful! No wonder Kris chose you to be his wife," he said, mumbling in the last word. "So, it's a waste of time, here, boys. So, I'm gonna make it quick, okay?" Before he got an answer, we all started running into the church.

--(fast forward to th end of the wedding)--

"And now, you may kiss the bride," Friar said. We smiled and looked at each other. The boys were probably waiting for this. I place my hands around her waist, and hers on my chest. We closed our eyes and moved closer until our lips touch. The boys cheered for us. I didn't care. I deepened the kiss as her arms moved up from my chest, up to my shoulder and tied them around my neck. I could feel that she's smiling at this.

We pulled away, panting and smiling. We thanked the Friar and left.

--

[outside the cell]

Luna's POV:

I'm finally married to Kris! Now, there's no one that I love more than Kris. As we got out, Kris said something to me.

"Uh, Luna-ah, I wanna take you somewhere today."

"Huh? Where?" I asked, confused.

"You'll know it when you see it... from the higher grounds," he replied. Just that moment, he carried me bridal style and flew to the sky. I closed my eyes since he was flying so fast. In 2 minutes, I was drifted off to dreamland.

[10 minutes later]

"Yah, Luna-ah, wake up. We're here." Kris woke me up, shrugging my shoulder.

"Hmm? K-Kris? What happened?" I asked, still half-asleep.

"You slept for the whole trip," he said, smiling.

"Where are we, oppa?" I asked, my vision still blurred.

I looked up and gasped at the view.

Wow. This is totally amazing! Where are we???

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Guess where Kris brought you!! Muahahahaha 0o0

So, double update for tonight.

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!! ^.^