Banishment...

Wherefore Art Thou???

Kris' POV:

I saw those brown-colored horses, and a white one in the lead. Oh, no. The King. I'm doomed. People started gathering around.

"What happened here?" the King asked. There was a moment of silence.

"That Montague, Wu Yi Fan just killed our friend, Kim Myungsoo," one of Myungsoo's friends spoke out, pointing at me. I moved back a little.

The King turned to us. "Is that true?"

"Yes, Your Highness. But Myungsoo was the one that first killed OUR friend, Oh Sehun," Suho argued. Myungsoo's friends walked forward. "Yah, your friend caused it--" he was cut when the King raised his hand, signaling for silence.

"Bring forth this Wu Yi Fan. Or else, I will have you all enslaved," people started gasping and shouting.

I have to do it. I'll take the risk. I don't want them to suffer, right?

"No, wait, stop!" I shouted. The King glared at me as I stepped out of the crowd and bowed in front of the King.

"Wu Yi Fan of the Montagues, you have disobeyed my orders, and the law of this city. Therefore, I banish you from Seoul... for life," the King declared. I gasped, so did EXO.

No, no. I can't leave Luna alone.

"You will leave tomorrow. If you don't, we will have you killed. That is all. Dismissed," the King threatened me, sending shivers down my spine.

The horses galloped back to the palace. I flew immediately back home. EXO were probably teleporting with Kai.

--------------------------------------

"Hyung, I'm so sorry," Tao said, showing sympathy.

"How can I leave Luna alone? We just met for one day. Now I have to leave her," I whined, a hot tear came out of my eye. I cared about Luna so much.

"It's okay, Kris. You can meet her tonight and sleep over there. Be sure to leave tomorrow," Luhan advised him. I wiped my tear and smiled at him.

"But, if they find out..." Luhan motioned a cut on the neck, meaning: 'they'll kill you'.

"Don't worry. Be sure to take care of her when I'm gone, okay?" I reassured them.

"She's your wife, why wouldn't we?" Kai shrugged my shoulder. "Now, pack up. You're leaving tomorrow, right?"

I nodded and got out of the living room.

--------------------------------------

 

Luna's POV:
 
"Luna, grave news!" Nurse barged into my room. I quickly ran over to her and closed the door. I sort of told her about Kris, the wedding, and yada yada yada... She was pretty shocked, but happy.
 
"Whoa, hey! What's the big rush?" I joked. Nurse sat on my chair, panting. I sat on my bed.
 
"Shh... Make sure that door's locked," Nurse told me. I locked the door and came back.
 
"L-Luna, K-Kris... h-he's..." she stuttered. My smile ceased slowly. "He's.... He's what, Nurse?" I asked. She looked down.
 
"He's.... banished," she said, whispering on the last part. My eyes widened.
 
No. Kris? W-Why?
 
"What? W-Why? W-What happened? What did he do?" I asked nonstop.
 
"He killed Myungsoo, your cousin!" Nurse replied. A tear rolled down to my cheek.
 
"No. I don't understand. Why would he do that?" I muttered. Nurse sat beside me and put her arms around my shoulder, comforting me. I started sobbing into her chest.
 
"I know, dear. I know. I can feel the pain, too. You can talk to him later," she comforted me. I nodded in sadness.
 
Kris... Why would you do that?
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
short update, huh?
 
I'm tired and it's...
 
Wow! 9:21 p.m.!!!??? I didn't even notice!
 
I'll update more tomorrow or Friday, 'kay? 
 
Annyeong~