The Next Day...

Wherefore Art Thou???

Hey, y'all!

I just thought of writing another fanfic after I finished this one, but... I'm still working on the plot.

So, here's another chapter!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Kris' POV:

I woke up, 6 in the morning. I saw Luna still sleeping peacefully. I smirked and moved her bangs to the side of her face, she moved and sighed. I chuckled and got out of the bed.

I opened my bag and got some clothes to wear. After a minute of changing, I prepared to go out. I stopped and kneeled down to Luna's bed. I caressed her cheek and smiled.

"I love you, Luna-ah," I whispered and kissed her cheek. I walked and unlocked the balcony door, slightly opening it.

"Why do you have to leave so soon, oppa?" a voice asked. I turned back to see Luna waking up, both of her eyes opened.

I walked closer to her. "Luna-ah, if I don't go this morning, I'd be killed by the King. Plus, your parents will find me here," I said.

"Oppa, stay here for 5 minutes, please?" she whined. I smirked and kissed her immediately. She giggled and kissed me back. We smiled within the kiss.

"I love you so much, oppa," she said. "I love you too, Luna," I replied. I deepened the kiss, but suddensly she pulled away. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What's wrong?" I asked, she looked at the clock.

"Ah, man! I gotta meet my mom in 7!" she shouted as she got off the bed and started walking to the bathroom.

"Yah, aren't you going to wait for me to fly out first?" I smirked while saying that. She turned around and chuckled.

"Fine," she said. We walked to the balcony. I put my hands around her waist and pulled her closer to me, hugging her. She smiled and hugged me back, her head on my chest.

"Visit me sometime, okay? Take me to China again," she advised me. "Of course. Why wouldn't I?" I kissed her forehead. She pulled away, I started floating in the air, still at the balcony.

"Goodbye, my sweet dragon," she smiled. "Trust me, it's never goodbye," I replied, knowing that we'll meet again. She kissed my cheek   as I started flying to China.

 

Luna's POV:

I saw Kris flying to China. I miss him already. I smiled as I got back to the room and took a bath.

Hours later, which went over so fast, I finished bathing, eating breakfast, and yadayadayada...

It's noon now, and I got a long lecture from my mom. I sort of didn't pay any attention to her, as I was staring blank thinking about Kris.

He should be there by now. He flew in 10 minutes. Argh, I can't stay here any longer!!!

I sighed as my mother kept talking and blablabla... until one sentence got into my mind.

"Oh, and Luna? I'm changing the date of your marriage," she said. I widened my eyes.

"It'll be...tomorrow morning," mom said. My jaw dropped.

"WHAT!! UMMA, I CAN'T! NOT THAT FAST!" I shouted, which seemed like the whole house could hear it. I heard footsteps running closer and the person opened the door, who turned out to be my dad.

"What's going on?" he asked. I ran and hugged him tight.

"APPA! UMMA WANTS ME TO GET MARRIED TOMORROW!" I blurted out everything my mom said. Dad hugged me back.

"It's okay, dear. I agree with your umma, though. Since the King and Joong Ki were crazy about the marriage, we decided to cahnge the date and made it faster, which is tomorrow," he explained.

I gasped and moved back. "NO! APPA, UMMA, PLEASE!" I pleaded, they looked down. "Okay, I admit. I don't love Joong Ki at all. I don't want to marry him since you mentioned his name," I said, looking down.

"WHAT! Kim Luna, your marriage is tomorrow! I do not accept for you to marry anyone else but Song Joong Ki, period!" my dad shouted. A tear came out of my eye.

I am married to Kris, and I don't love anyone else but him. He cares for me, even though he was banished.

"Still, I refuse," I muttered, enough for my dad to hear. "Why you little..." he dragged me into my bedroom and pushed me inside, making me stumble and hit my bed. Dad walked to me, I lookd down.

"You are not leaving this room until you've accepted to marry Joong Ki," he said as he walked out of the room.

"NO, NO! APPA!" I shouted and ran to him, but I was too late. He already shut the door and locked it. I knocked the door.

"APPA! LET ME GO!" I pleaded as more tears came out of my eyes. No answer. I sobbed heavily on the bed. I tried to find a way out. Eventually, I know one of EXO's numbers (besides Kris') so I quickly grabbed the phone and punched the numbers in.

"Annyeong.." a voice said. I was relieved, finally finding out EXO was there.

"Kai, could you teleport to my place, then bring me to yours? My dad sort of locked me in my room," I asked.

"Sure, be there in a second," he hung up. A second later, he appeared behind me and smirked.

"I can't believe you're that fast," I commented. "Told you I'd be here in a second," he smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways, you know, take me, now!" I ordered him. He chuckled.

"Fine. Hang on," he said, putting his arm around my shoulder. In a flash, we appeared in his house. Some of them were watching TV, playing video games, while Luhan and Lay were just reading comics.

"Yah, guys! Guess who decided to visit!" Kai said, turning their attention to us. They gasped as they saw me.

"Luna-ah! What are you doing here?" Tao asked, ruffling my hair. "No wonder Kai was missing just now," Baekhyun said as he showed his poker face on Kai.

"Sorry..." he mumbled.

"Anyways, what brings you here?" Luhan asked. I sat down at their couch, sighing.

"Well, my arranged marriage was change, it was supposed to be in, like, 2 or 3 days. My mom changed it and told me it was tomorrow," I explained. EXO widened their eyes and their jaw dropped.

"WHAT!? HOW COULD THEY DO THAT?" D.O. jumped, almost causing an earthquake. "Geez, calm your farm," Lay muttered, making him scoff and sat down.

"But still, you're married to Kris hyung already. Didn't you try to refuse them?" Chen asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Stupid, they didn't know about them marrying, remember?" Suho reminded him. Chen facepalmed himself. "Oh, sorry," he said.

"I think we should go meet Friar Suk Jin. Who knows he could help us," Suho suggested. We nodded our heads and stood up.

We formed a circle and held hands. "You ready, guys?" Kai asked, we nodded.

"Then, Friar Suk Jin's church, here we come," Kai said casually as we teleported.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, I'm gonna take a bath right now, since it's 5:30 p.m. at my place.

Another chapter is coming up in half an hour, okay?

Thank you for subscribing <3!!

Comment and subscribe more!!!