On The Way...

Wherefore Art Thou???

Kris' POV:

It's 6 o'clock and we got ready for the party. I just can't wait for it to get started. We were dressed in white and had our hair styled.

[this one]

We got into our cars and split into two, 6 in each car. We didn't want to teleport with Kai because people would notice us immediately. Chanyeol sat at the driver's seat, Tao beside him and me with the others on the back.

"So, Tao?" I asked, trying to get his attention.

"Yeah, hyung?"

"So, where does this party take place...actually?" I asked curiously. "Uh... um, i-it's at m-my f-friend's," he stuttered.

"T-Tao, are you sure?"

"Yep," he said and reassured me. There was a short moment of silence. Sehun who was beside me shrugged my shoulder. "Don't worry, hyung. We're sure this can handle your pressure," he made sure. But still, I had half of the confidence than I had earlier.

-----------------------------------

 

Luna's POV:

"There. You look gorgeous, my dear Luna," my mom said as I finished dressing and my make-up.

[I wore this]

"Thanks, mom," I said and faked a smile. I never wanted this to happen. What can I do? Just get through it and live with sorrowness...

"Now, remember, look your best and smile. I don't want our family to be ashamed of you."

"Yes, mom," I said again, trying to hide my sadness.

Just wait till they find out I'm not marrying Joong Ki.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter, guys. :(

I'll update some more later.

Wow. Look at the time. 6:36 p.m. I'm gonna have some dinner now. Bye!!

Please comment and subscribe!!!