At The Party

Wherefore Art Thou???

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kris and Luna's first meeting will be here.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Kris' POV:

Finally, we actually got there. It's 6:25 so there's still around five minutes left. In front of us was a huge, grand house, sort of like a mansion.

"Okay, hyungs. We're here," Kai said, getting out of the car. Soon the rest of us got out and walked into the house. I was just standing there, admiring the house.

Even with the twelve of us living in, our house is nothing compared to that giant.

"Yah, hyung! What are you waiting for? Let's go!" Chen shouted at me. I saw the others putting their masks on. Wait, that's weird. Why did they bring masks all of a sudden?

"Kai, what's with the masks? You said this was your friend's, why do you have to hide?" I asked in confusion. Kai looked down for a while, I could tell that there's something wrong. "K-Kai, are you alright?" I asked him, he chuckled a little and smirked.

"You'll find out sooner or later. Put your mask on, hyung," he said calmly, trying to hide the truth. That little--

"Fine," I pouted, putting my mask on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Welcome, gentlemen! Come in, please! It's going to start any sooner!" a man said, but I didn't see his face because I was facing front.

We entered a room which kinda looks like the ballroom, or... never mind. We stayed with each other so we wouldn't be lost. When the boys were busy talking, I took a look around the room. Just that moment, I saw some girl, more beautiful than any girl I've ever seen. Around her was... probably her family, I think. Questions ran in my mind

Who is she? Who are they? I could just... steal her and kiss her. Ahh, I can't hold it!!!

 

Luna's POV:

It's getting kinda noisy in here. I just can't wait for this party to get over.

"Luna! I want to introduce you to someone," my mother called for me. I ran to her. "Yes, mom?"

"Luna, please meet Song Joong Ki, Prince of Seoul. He's the one that I've been talking about," my mom said. He was handsome, but somehow I don't like him.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Joong Ki imnida,"  he said, bowed and smiled. I forced a fake smile and introduced myself.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Your Highness. Kim Luna imnida," I bowed back and fake-smiled. "Would you like to dance together?" my mom offered. "Yes, thank you," Joong Ki replied immediately. Yes? No, thanks, Joong Ki. I'd rather dance with and ugly boy I love than some pretty, rich boy I don't like. What can I do? I just nodded and he took my hands in his.

 

Kris' POV:

"Aww, man! He gets to dance with her? God. I just wanna know her, okay?" I thought as I heard their conversation. So that guy over there is the Prince, huh? No wonder this is such big for a party.

"Hey, Luna," I heard someone say, I turned my head to him. He seemed familiar. My eyes widened.

No, it can't be. No that guy!

"Myungsoo oppa! It's so good to see you, cousin!" the girl shouted and threw her arms on him. Myungsoo is her cousin!? Great. Really great.

"Luna-ah, how are you? And you must be Prince Joong Ki?" Myungsoo asked happily. "Yes, annyeong." Joong Ki answered. I let out a little sigh.

They all entered the dance room, with the family in the center. The girl danced really beautifully, I followed her wherever she goes and just keep staring at her. Her perfect skin, her long black hair, her everything. I released my mask a while to take a better look.

Bad move. Myungsoo saw and recognized me immediately as I quickly put my mask back on.

 

Myungsoo's POV:

I saw him. Kris... and EXO. Those Montagues. I stepped out of the dance and walked towards my uncle.

"Uncle, I think I found a Montague here, and EXO," I whispered, trying to hold my urge to fight. "Young Kris, eh?" uncle asked back. "I think so. I saw him staring at us dancing. What should we do with them?" I asked, hoping for an answer of 'let's fight them off' or 'just get them out of the room'. "Just let them be. If they don't want trouble, then don't harm them. Now, go back to your aunt," uncle replied.

What? Let them be? Ugh. I freaking wanna fight them off, man!

With a groan, I returned to the dance.

[5 minutes later...]

 

Luna's POV:

The first dance was finally over. It was fun dancing with him, but I feel nothing after that.

While I was dancing, I noticed a masked, tall, blonde-haired guy staring at us, or maybe at me. I decided to look for him. "Mom, you care if I talk to my friends a little? They seem like they wanted to," I lied, trying to ask for permission. It's okay, dear. Don't be too long, okay?" my mom finally agreed. I nodded and walked towards the man.

It was strange, though. When I was dancing, he always stared at me, but when I looked for him, he avoided me as much as he can.

Who is that guy?

There was a big crowd of people and I ended up being lost. I leaned against a pillar.

 

Kris' POV:

Oh, great. She's coming towards me. Gotta go, now.

"Guys, I'm gonna take a look around first, okay? I'll meet you back here," I lied and quickly got away before they could answer.

I walked and turned everywhere so she could get confused. My plan worked, thanks to the big crowd. She got lost, leaning against a pillar. It's an opportunity.

Okay, this is it, Kris. Be cool and introduce yourself.

I slowly and quietly walked until I was behind her, and from the back of the pillar, I kneeled and grabbed her wrist. Oh, my, God. Her hands...so soft... She gasped. I smirked.

 

Luna's POV:

I was leaning against a pillar, thinking who that man was. Suddenly a hand grasped my wrist, making me gasp. By his hand, I could tell that he was a boy.

He said in his deep voice, so I noticed it wasn't Joong Ki or Myungsoo:

"If I profane with my unworthiest hand, this holy shrine, the gentle fine is this:

My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand to smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss."

With that, he took my hand closer and kissed it. I quickly turned around to see who it was. He lifted his head. It was the man with the mask earlier. He removed his mask to see me.

Wow. This guy is totally handsome, tall, and perfect in any ways. Oh, man... Who is this freaking handsome guy?

"A-Annyeong, Kris imnida," he said in his really deep masculine voice.

"Annyeong," I replied. "Why are you wearing a mask?" I asked as he hid his mask behind him. "N-Nothing... n-no reason," he said.

"And, those guys are your friends?" I pointed to the group he was in earlier. "Yeah. All eleven of them. Best friends, more likely. We preferred to be called EXO."

"Oh, I see," I noticed he was staring at me, smiling. I looked down and blushed. This is totally different from Joong Ki.

"So, you're marrying the Prince, huh?" he asked, making me shock. How did he know? I looked down, my smile turned into a frown. "I don't know, Kris. It's my mom who told me and actually I wanted to refuse but, what can I do? She's my mom and it's for the sake of the family," I said, a tear rolled down to my cheek. Kris held his finger on my chin, making me look up to him. He cupped my faced and wiped out the tear. "Shh... It's gonna be alright, though. I've been through this many times. They ended up cancelling it, though," he said, making me blush. I wiped the tears off my face and he smiled. I couldn't help but to smile back at his beautiful face.

"Miss Luna!" Nurse called, Kris took his hands off me, put his mask on, and left in a flash. "Your mother wants to talk to you."

"Oh. O-Okay," I stuttered and started walking to my mom.

 

Kris' POV:

Score! I did it! I think she liked me. I still don't know her name, though.

"Yah, you!" I whispered to the Nurse. She turned to see me. "What is that beautiful girl's name and who is her mother?" I asked.

"You don't know? She is Kim Luna, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Kim, a.k.a. Lord and Lady Capulet," she said.

Capulet? She's a Capulet? I'm a Montague. I can't marry a Capulet! But she's so beautiful and sweet...

"Oh, thank you," I said as I left.

 

[after the talk]

Luna's POV:

Well, the talk was over and mom decided to have my engagement in 5 days... Argh, mom! All you can think is marry me, marry me, and blablabla -_- ...

"Okay, ladies and gentlemen. for the final dance, I'd like to invite 5 couples to dance a waltz while changing partners. Including Kim Luna and Prince Joong Ki," my mom said. I hope Kris is in.  [So Close by Jon McLaughlin= play here, if you pay attention to the lyrics, it fits perfectly with the story]

We started walking in the dance room, along with the other couples. Music started playing.

I started to dance with Joong Ki. To be honest, his dancing talents were impressing. He danced with me as if I was his one and only princess. We started to change partners. Joong Ki went with another girl, and I went to a guy who was pretty familiar.

Kris.

He danced with me gracefully. I looked up to him and we both smiled. "Luna-ah, let me tell you something," he whispered to me. I looked at him confused. "What is it?" He leaned closer to my ear, his hot breathing sent chills through my body.

"I like you, Luna-ah."

I looked up to him and smiled. We continued to dance around the room. We took the spotlight immediately. We both smiled as we danced. I want this to happen every second in my life.

In the middle of dancing, Joong Ki grabbed my shoulder. "Mind if I cut in?" he asked.

"N-no. Of course, Your Highness," Kris said as he walked out of the dance. When we continued dancing, I saw Kris' expression. He looked sort of... sad.

When the song was over, Joong Ki smiled at me. I faked a smile and Joong Ki let me go. "I'll go to your father now. I love you, Luna-ah," he said as he left.

I sighed and called Nurse. "Nurse, come here for a minute," I called. She came immediately, smiling as always. "What's that tall, blonde-haired guy's name? Who's his family? Where did he come from?" I asked nonstop as I pointed to Kris.

"Oh, I don't know, dear," Nurse replied, her smile turned into a straight line. "Go, ask that other guy with the white suit," I pointed to one of Kris' friends... EXO, I think. I heard mumblings and mutters.

"Oh my God!" Nurse said as she got back to me. "Well?" I asked. I saw Nurse's expression darkened. "He is Wu Yi Fan, or Kris. Son of Lord Montague, your father's great enemy!"

I gasped. "No," I mumbled, staring at Kris as he and his group started to leave. My only love sprung from my only hate... Kris...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Filler chapter, sorry.

Took me 2-3 hours to write this story.

I'll update more tomorrow, okay?

Love you!!!

 

Commenters and subscribers, I love you!!!!!!!!