Fake Deaths and Revivals

Wherefore Art Thou???

Author's POV:

Your parents carried you to your bed, and also told the royal family. They arrived immediately and felt sorry for you. They cancelled the marriage.

 

Kai's POV:

We got back at our place. We waited for 5 minutes of total silence. Suddenly, Suho hyung got up and broke the silence.

"Kai, you should go now. It took 10 minutes for Kris to fly back here. I don't wanna waste time," he ordered me.

"Alright. Good luck with Luna, okay?" I assured them. They nodded as I disappeared out of their sight.

Alright, China. Here I come.

I appeared in a forest. I think Kris must be here in some tree.

"K-Kris? Where are you? It's me, Kai," I called him.

 

Kris' POV:

I lied on a big branch of a tree, thinking about Luna. She should be alright by now. Suddenly, I heard a voice calling me.

"K-Kris? Where are you? It's me, Kai," he called me. I was so excited I jumped out from the tree in a flash.

"Kai! It's so good to see you!" I hugged him. "K-Kris... I-I," he stuttered.

"Wait. How is Luna? Is she good? Did she leave any message for me? Oh, I can't wait to see her again!" I asked him nonstop about Luna, I smiled and chuckled.

"K-Kris hyung... stop it," Kai broke in. My smile ceased slowly. "W-What? K-Kai? What is it?" I asked.

"Hyung... she's... dead," Kai whispered. My smile turned into a frown. "Wh-What? D-Dead?" I asked in disbelief.

"Y-Y-Yes, hyung. I'm sorry," Kai said. I gasped and looked down.

"No. No, it can't be. LUNA-AH!!!" I shouted as I started flying back to Seoul. Kai disappeared behind me.

"Luna-ah, you can't die. No, never!" I pleaded in my heart as I was flying.

10 minutes later, I got to her place, at her balcony, to be precise. EXO were standing at the balcony, waiting. I barged myself through them, but the others hold me back.

"Hyung, what happened?" I asked furiously. "Nothing! Just stay here before they find you!" Suho replied.

"I don't care! I have to get in!" I finally got inside the room, only to see Luna lying lifelessly on her bed.

No. Luna-ah.

I got on her bed, I leaned forward as a tear came out of my eye and dripped to her cheek. I didn't care how the Capulets would treat me, whether they'd kill me or not. I caressed her cheek, moved forward, and kissed her lips. I felt some liquid got into my mouth from hers, I quickly pulled away.

I accidentally swallowed the liquid. I gasped. I suddenly felt a headache and throat burn, my stomach hurts like hell. I groaned in pain as I collasped on the bed beside her, my hands on her waist.

 

Luhan's POV:

The plan failed. He barged in and kissed her. But there was something weird. He suddenly felt the horrible headache, just like the one that Luna felt.

Oh no, the potion got into him?

I gasped and shrugged Suho's shoulder. "Yah, I think Kris got into the potion, too," I whispered. Suho immediately went up to Kai and whispered something. Kai disappeared and reappeared in a second with Kris' dad, Mr. Wu. He barged into the room, we followed him. We saw the lifeless Kris and Luna on the bed.

"Wu Fan! No. My son... no..." Mr. Wu said.

Suddenly, Friar appeared in front of us, smiling. "Let this be a lesson to us all," he said, all heads facing him.

"Capulets?" Lord Capulet stepped up. "Montagues?" Mr. Wu did the same. "See how your hate had found a way to kill your children," he scolded. "We are all punished," Friar said.

The two lords looked at each other. "I'm sorry," Lord Capulet said. "Me too," Mr. Wu replied.

"This war is over," they both declared ang hugged each other.

Meanwhile, Friar and EXO just smirked. We saw Luna opening her eyes, blinking and smiling when she saw Kris. She reached and caressed his cheek. In that moment, Kris opened his eyes and smiled.

"L-Luna?" he asked, whispering. Luna smiled and nodded her head. Kris' smile grew wider.

"Y-You're not dead yet?" he asked again, she shook her head. Kris got up in an instant and kissed her.

"LUNA-AH! i'M SO GLAD YOU'RE ALIVE!" he shouted until the whole room noticed. He continued kissing her until the Prince cleared his throat.

"Oh, um... Your Highness?" I asked him. He glared at me.

"There's someone I'd like you to meet," I pointed to Kai who was holding a girl in his arms.

"Wow. She. Is. Perfect!" Joong Ki ran to her and awkwardly introduces himself and they chat for like hours. I turned to Kris and Luna.

"What happened? How come you didn't die?" Kris asked, still in disbelief, but he was smiling. "Oppa, you should ask Luhan. He's the one who planned it," they stared at me.

I awkwardly stuttered at the situation. "Uh...I-I can't really e-explain now, so, bye," I said as I quickly hid behind Chanyeol. They laughed at me. Urgh. I rolled my eyes.

"I shall throw a party of reunion for each and every person, Montague or Capulet!" the King declared. We all cheered and laughed.

------------------------------

[at the party...]

Luna's POV:

"Yah, hurry up! The party's starting!" Kris shouted from my room.

"I'm coming!" I shouted. I got out, wearing this.

"Aigoo~ my wife is so cute," Kris said. I rolled my eyes as we walked to the ballroom.

After chatting, and dancing, and yadayadayada, Kris invited me to go up in the big balcony.

We got upstairs and I heard some music. (A/N: EXO-What Is Love; click here for EXO-K or here for EXO-M)

We smiled and danced a waltz in the balcony.

"Kris?" I asked. "Hmm?"

"You mind taking me to China or somewhere else? Since we can speak English, why don't you take me to Canada?" I asked him, he chuckled and hugged me. "Of course, for my little Luna," he replied.

"I love you, oppa~" I hugged and pecked his lips. He chuckled and kissed me. I put my arms around his neck. "I love you too, Luna-ah," he replied.

It turned out to be a perfect night. No war, no enemies, and last but not least, me being with Kris. We will never ever be broken apart.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

finally done! *collaspe to the floor*

Okay, so I'm gonna work on a the new fanfic of EXO-M!!

and yay for the triple update for today!!

Love you!!!