Fought

My heart is...To You~

Chanhee keep knocking the door from the outside as he tried to coaxed Byunghun to open the door. He's felt so guilty and his tears keep flowing as he's begging from the outside. Byunghun just ignoring him from the inside. He tried to stand and headed slowly to his bed but his body too weak as he suddenly falling down on the floor. Byunghun crying harder. He's heart was totally broken when he heard that bad news.

 

"Hunnie..." Chanhee can't say anything. He's stunned as he heard that his wife is crying inside. He know that all of this is his fault. He regret it. But it's too late. He leaned his head on the door as he slowly knocked it.

 

"Hunnie, i didn't ask for your forgiveness, but please don't be like this. Don't locked yourself like this. If you truly angry at me, come and hit me as you want. I deserved to be treating like that. I want you to yelling at me, punched me, hit me...i don't care, as long as you can fulfill your anger towards me." Chanhee wiped his tears. "I just don't want you to leave me cause i really love you. I can't live without you, Hunnie...please..."

 

Byunghun ignoring Chanhee's beg. He keep crying as he laying down on the cold floor...cold floor...yeah, it's midnight now...cold or not, it doesn't matter for someone that losing something precious like him. He didn't care about anything else now. All he wanted is to leave this cruel world. But he can't as his body still feeling weak. He can't do nothing. His crying until there is no tears in his eyes.

 

'Why this thing happening to me? What did i do wrong in the past until i got this kind of punishment? Urgh! My heart's hurt! I can't hold any longer as i think that i'm gonna die soon. My baby...it's gone...' Byunghun's though, then he placing his hand on his flat tummy.

 

'Is this the punishment for me after i killed my late baby before? Oh god! I'm sorry...i didn't mean to killed my late baby at the first place...please, i'm begging you...i know that my baby wouldn't be returned, but...i just hope...what i really wish...as i'm begging, please don't take my ability to get pregnant again...' Byunghun's sobbing.

 

'My second baby is also gone, and i'm going to let you have him/her...but please let me having another baby...i really need it cause it's the only way for Chanhee to stay with me... i can feel that he's change...and i promised that we would take a good care of our futured kids. Please, dear god! I'm begging you!' Byunghun's though.

 

"I just don't want him to be with that girl...i need him cause i love him..." Byunghun's mumbled with a tears as he's hugs his legs that leaned on his chest. "Please..." Byunghun slowly closed his eyes as he feel tired.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

At N.A.P's apartment...

 

"Soo, you should sleep now." said Niel as he approaching his husband that sitting on the couch in the living-room.

 

"I can't sleep..." Minsoo simply answered.

 

"I know you worried about Byungie. But he's okey as Chanhee hiong accompany him." Niel take a seat beside Minsoo.

 

"That's making me much worried."

 

"Why? He's Byungie husband, he can take care of him. He's not going to hurt him as you have to worried this much." said Niel.

 

"Did you forgot? He's the reason that Byungie got this kind of punishment! If he's not forcing my saeng to abort his baby before, his womb wouldn't be that weak. So, i bet that Byungie might hating him and his present there would make Byungie more depressed. That's what i'm worried right now." said Minsoo as he stood up from the couch.

 

"Where are you going?"

 

"To hospital. I need to be there for my saeng."

 

"Your saeng? Is this only about your saeng? You only worried about your saeng, but what about my hiong?! He's depressed also!" Niel raising his voice as he frustrated. It's true that all of this is Chanhee's fault, but Chanhee already regret it. So, did he doesn't need a second chance to fixed all of this? He need a second chance.

 

Minsoo's stunned. He looked strangely at Niel. Since their married, Niel never raising a voice or get angry at him like this. But now...he speechless.

 

"You only care about your dongsaeng since this incident happen. Don't you ever realize that Chanhee hiong also hurt with this incident? He's crying, he's frustrated, and feel guilty because of this. He's hurting also, Soo. And as his dongsaeng, i feel pity on him. So, stop blaming on him! It's enough with your harshly act towards him at hospital just now. You have punched him, but he didn't fight back."

 

"He didn't fight back cause it's truly his fault!" Minsoo's shout. "And that punched, didn't enough for what he had done to Byungie's life. So, i'm not going to let him go that easily. He better get away from my saeng now and forever! I want them to divorce!"

 

Niel gasps. "Soo! Did you realize what you have just say? Don't say something that you didn't sure enough."

 

"I'm sure enough with my words. And it's final! I'm going to separate them. I can't stand to see Byungie's hurting again as he has to facing such a cruel husband like your hiong!"

 

"Soo! Stop cursing my hiong! Weither you like him or not, he's my hiong and i'm going to defend him. But i also love Byungie, so i won't letting you to separate them apart. Not a chance!"

 

"We will see about that." Minsoo headed to the door and about to open it when Niel suddenly stopped him.

 

"I won't let you go there, Soo! It's their problem, so let them solve it as a husband and wife. We're only their supporting family so we should just gave them an adviced, not to broke their relation. We should mind our own family." Niel said as he's lowered his head to hide his tears that suddenly appear.

 

Minsoo that angry just now, became anxious as he can see Niel's crying.

 

"Hey, why are you crying?" Minsoo's asked softly.

 

Niel's shook his head. "No...i'm not crying...*sniff*..." Niel's wiped his tears but he still didn't looked up. He keep looking on the floor.

 

"Niellie, what's wrong?" Minsoo's cupped his wife cheek and make the other looked at him. "Tell me..."

 

"We never fought before but just now...you keep raising your voice towards me and that's make me...scared of you..." Niel's about to cried.

 

"Oh my...i'm sorry..." Minsoo's pulled Niel onto his embrace. And suddenly, Niel's burst into tears. "I'm sorry...shh, don't cry please...i'm guilty, okey?" Minsoo's coaxed.

 

"You were right. We should just let them solve their own problem. So, let's go to sleep. You look tired. You want me to carrying you?" Minsoo said as he expect the answered from his wife.

 

"..."

 

"Niel?"

 

"..."

 

"Yah, why don't you answered me?" Minsoo release the hug and he surprised to know that Niel already sleep. "Already sleep? You sleep while we still standing and hug each other? Weird...maybe you're tired..." Minsoo's carrying Niel and headed to their bedroom.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The next morning...

Minsoo was awaken by the sound of vomitting inside the bathroom. He rushed to the bathroom and he was shocked to see Niel's already passed out.

 

"Niel!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update! I'll finished update the new chappie! Give me Hi-5 if you all love this chappie! *Hi-5*