Final

My heart is...To You~

 

 

'Where am i?' Chanhee though as he looked around just to find that he's in the cafe. 'How can i be here? I though, i was chasing Hunnie on the roadside. And then, we're falling in the dark hole that suddenly appeared...That's it!...The dark hole...where it's taking us? And where's Hunnie?' As Chanhee still thinking about what happen to him, Niel approached him.

 

Niel approaching him with a plate of donut for Byunghun and he was surprised to see Chanhee. "Hiong, what are you doing here? And where's Byungie?" he asked as he didn't see Byunghun around.

 

 

"What? Niel, what's date today?" Chanhee asked him back.

 

"13 January. Why?"

 

"13 January? This is the date when Hunnie mad at me cause i told him that..." Chanhee's mumble but being cut by Niel.

 

"Mad? Why?" Suddenly Niel though of something that can make Byunghun's mad. "Omo! Did he tell you about that? And you're forcing him to do that again?" Niel placed the plate on the table. "Hiong! Don't be so mean...or i won't assumed you as my hiong anymore." said Niel with angry toned.

 

"Yes, this the day that..."

 

As Niel enter the kitchen, leaving his hiong with his though, Chanhee got a text from someone. He was surprised to see the text is from Neela, his ex.

 

'I'm at the park. Come and meet me here. If not, i will do something to your wife and you will regret it'

 

Chanhee gasps. "This is it! This is the time before i found Hunnie was bleeding at the park! I have to stopped her from hurting Hunnie. Finally i get the chance to redeem all my mistake towards Hunnie. Thank you, God! I'm not gonna waste this second chance. I must find him." and with that, Chanhee rushed out from the cafe and he headed to the park to find his wife.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Byunghun take a walk at the park. He smiled as he saw a children playing happily with their parents. Then, he slowly looked down at his tummy and placed his hand on it.

 

 

"Baby ah...umma can't wait to see you and playing with you like that. But before that, umma should tell your appa about you." Byunghun sighed frustrating and he keep walking while his hand still on his belly.

 

"Your appa wouldn't be glad if he knew about you. But don't worry baby. Umma wouldn't abort you like umma did to your sister/brother before. You'll be born in this world. Umma gave you a promised." Byunghun muttered.

 

Byunghun stopped as he saw a familiar figured that standing near the ice cream booth.

 

"It's Channie. How did he knew i'm here?" Byunghun smiled as he though Chanhee is waiting for him. But before he get near Chanhee, he saw a girl suddenly came behind Chanhee and hugged him. Byunghun's gasps. His tears slowly stream down on his cheek as he felt betrayed. "H-How could you Channie?"

 

Neela smirked as she sure that Byunghun saw that scene.

 

"Stay away from me, Neela!" Chanhee pushing Neela away. "We're over!!" he said angrily as he eyes still looking for his wife. "Where is he? He must be here. I must looking for him before something bad happen to him."

 

"Who are you looking for?" Neela's frowned with Chanhee's act and at the same time, she was afraid that Chanhee would saw Byunghun's that not far from them. "Channie, let's go somewhere."

 

"Where is he?" Chanhee grabbed Neela's dressed.

 

"Who?" Neela asked worriedly.

 

"Stop pretending that you doesn't know anything! Just tell me where's Hunnie?! Speak, damn it!" Chanhee's shriek.

 

"Channie, what is wrong with you? You never..."

 

Chanhee slapped Neela harshly until she fell on the fround. "He must be around here, cause he saw me with this !" Chanhee gave a death glared to Neela. "If something bad happen to him, i won't forgive you!" Chanhee's warned before he walked away to find his wife.

 

Neela was stunned at her place. How did Chanhee know about her plan? This is not happening! "I won't let you two to be happy! Chanhee is mine!" Neela's shriek before she run for Chanhee.

 

As Chanhee keep looking around the place, finally he saw someone that hiding behind the tree as his back facing him. The figured looks familiar, then he quickly walked to him. "It must be him. Please be him." Chanhee's muttered.

 

"How could he? He's cheating behind me. My own husband is cheating with another girl. I hate him." Byunghun's muttered as his tears keep flowing down his cheek.

 

Byunghun turned away and started to walked away before he bumped onto someone that playing with skateboard. And before his body touched the ground, he felt someone's hand that catching him immediately. He stunned to see that person. "C-Channie?"

 

"Are you, okey?" Chanhee asked worriedly, then Byunghun's just nodded. After that, he catched the skateboard guy that still on the ground and grip his collar. "Who told you to bumped with my wife, huh?! Answered me!" Chanhee asked angrily.

 

"No-No one..." that guy trembled.

 

"Don't lie to me! Tell me the truth!" Chanhee grip his fists and as he was about to punched that guy, Neela suddenly came and that guy pointing on her.

 

"She! She's the one that pay me to hurt your wife!" that guy said.

 

Byunghun was surprised to hear that.

 

"Did you hear that, Hunnie? It's not me that wanted to killed our baby. It's her! That !" said Chanhee as he letting that guy go. And he facing Byunghun.

 

Once again, Byunghun was startled. "H-How did you know that i'm...as i know, i didn't tell you yet."

 

"I love you, Hunnie! And i'm sorry for hurting you before! I'm really regret it...forgive me..." Chanhee pulled Byunghun into a hug and he suddenly cried.

 

"Channie? You're crying??" Byunghun still don't get it, but he knew that Chanhee sincered on him. He replied the hug. "I forgive you, Channie."

 

"Yah! He's mine!" Neela shriek and as she was about to attacked both of them, she got cought by the police. "What? Yah, let go off me!"

 

"Finally we found you, psychopath! We have searching for you everywhere and luckily this guy informing us about you." the policeman pointing on Chanhee.

 

Well, Chanhee's coming back from the futured, so he knew about Neela's. (It's being writting on Chapter 13-Psycho...) Then, they're taking Neela away, and probably they placing her in Mental Hospital.

 

"So, you not mad at me anymore?" Chanhee asked.

 

"About what? You have safe me and the most important is, you safe our baby. I won't mad at you anymore." Byunghun smiled. "So, is it mean that you're not going forcing me to abortion?"

 

"No! I won't!" Chanhee's kneeling in front of his wife and placing his hand on his wife's tummy. "Baby ah, appa can't wait to see you. Be healthy in there, eoh?" then he kissed his 'baby'.

 

Byunghun was touching with that scene.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After a few months...

 

"She's cute isn't it?" Byunghun said as he kissed his baby girl's forehead.

 

"Yes, she is! Pretty as you too...thank you, Hunnie! You have completed my life with this little angel." Chanhee kissing Byunghun's cheek.

 

"Our baby is also cute, isn't it? My pretty baby boy." Minsoo said as he kissed his baby boy's forehead. They're in the same room, and their bed was side to side.

 

"Soo, did you think of the name for our baby?" Niel asked.

 

"I don't have one. It's so difficult to find a boy's name. I can only think the girl's name." Minsoo said dissapointely.

 

"Well, we got a name for our nephew. How about, Bang Minhyun?" Chanhee suggested.

 

"Great! It's a nice name! Thanks, Chanhee." said Minsoo happily.

 

"So, what's your daughter name?" Niel asked.

 

"What name did hiong think?" Byunghun asked Minsoo.

 

"Hannie." Minsoo answered it.

 

"Nice name, hiong! Lee Hannie! Channie, i love it!" Byunghun said excitedly.

 

"Okey, so our baby girl's name is Lee Hannie!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally this story is end! Yayy!!

I hope you guys love this ending!

Thank you to those who keep supporting me all this time to complete this story!

Thank you so much! *bowed*