The truth

My heart is...To You~

"He's fine but you have to pay more attention on him. He's in depressed right now. Okey?" The doctor patted Chanhee's shoulder. "Be patient."

 

"Can i see him now?"

 

"Sure." the doctor smiled before he leave.

 

"Hiong..." Chanhee looked at Minsoo.

 

"Go and take care of him. I trust you." Minsoo said and Chanhee smiled before he entering Byunghun's ward.

 

"I wanna see him too." said Niel.

 

"No you don't. You should rest. It's getting late now. Remember the doctor advice? You need to rest for the baby. Come." Minsoo grab Niel's hand and pulled the other with him.

 

"But, Soo..."

 

"You said that Chanhee is his husband. So, nothing to worried about him, okey?"

 

"But..."

 

"No, but! Tomorrow we came and visited him. And for now, we should going home."

 

"Soo, i..."

 

"No more talking, okey? You should rest."

 

They already in the car, but Niel still pouted cause Minsoo didn't let him to talk. Everytime he's trying to speak, Minsoo cut his words.

 

"Are you sulking? I'm doing this for your own good. I know you care about Byungie, but Chanhee's there to looked after him. You should rest at home." Minsoo broke the silent as he driving.

 

"I know, but what i'm trying to say is..." Niel sighed. "Nevermind..."

 

As they arrived at their home, Niel quickly entering the kitchen. Minsoo following him.

 

"Hey, what are you doing?"

 

"I'm hungry..." Niel said with tearing eyes. Actually, he's hungry and he tried to tell Minsoo about that earlier, but Minsoo keep cutting his words and he just gave up.

 

"Hungry?"

 

Niel glared at Minsoo. "Yes, i'm hungry!"

 

"But why don't you say so?"

 

"How should i say when you keep cutting my words everytime i tried to speak?! I'm trying to tell you that i'm hungry, not about Byungie! I know that my hiong can take care of him. I'm not that stupid, okey?"

 

"Oh, sorry babe...i..."

 

"I'm going now." Niel headed to the main door as he didn't found anything to eat.

 

"Where are you going?"

 

"I'm hungry, so where do you think i'm going, huh?" Niel said with annoying. He went out from their home.

 

"Niel ah!" Minsoo shout as he's following Niel.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Meanwhile...

 

"Wow Neela! You seems happy. What happen? Did Chanhee back with you?" asked Kate.

 

"Well, it's more than that. I feel like the whole world is mine, right now!" Neela smirk.

 

"What happen? Tell me!"

 

"His wife miscarriage and he can't conceive anymore. Is that great? He will be mine soon."

 

"What? Is that your plan that you told me before? What a evil plan."

 

"Of course it's my plan to ruined their marriage. And the best part is...Byunghun's though Chanhee is the one that planned all of this. Funny right?And i think, they wouldn't be together anymore." Neela laughed evily.

 

"You're !" Niel slapped Neela hardly.

 

"Yah!" Neela shout and she's trying to slapped Niel back when Minsoo quickly grab her hand.

 

"Don't you dare to touch him!" Minsoo said angrily. "So, it's your plan, huh? Guess what? Chanhee wouldn't be back to you after he knew about this. You will be punish for what you had done to them. You'll see." Minsoo pulled Niel away from them and leave.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Okey, only this for now...i'll update soon~ *winks*

Love you