I hate you!

My heart is...To You~

Neela arrived at the hospital by herself. She approached Chanhee that still sitting at the waiting area alone. She pretend to be sad and take a seat beside Chanhee.

 

"Channie, what happen? Why are you sad? Is something happen to your wife?" asked Neela as she's held Chanhee's hand.

 

Chanhee pushed her hand roughly and glared at her. "What are you doing here?! You better go before Hunnie seen us together. I don't want to broke his heart again after what i have done to him. Go!" Chanhee's shout as he stood up from his sit.

 

"It's not your fault. It's an accident. You shouldn't blame yourself." Neela stood up and facing Chanhee.

 

"It's my fault, okey?! If i'm not making such a cruel wish, Hunnie wouldn't be ended like this. It's my fault, and i'm the one who should be blame of! I'm the one who make him lost his ability to conceive...i'm jerk!" Chanhee's say with a tears.

 

Neela stunned. 'He can't conceive anymore? *grinned evily* Well this is much better than i expect.'

 

"You should go now. He might be awake at anytime." Chanhee take stepped to enter his wife ward before Neela suddenly hugged him from behind. Chanhee stunned.

 

"I want you back, Channie! That's why i wanna see you just now! I love you!" Neela pretend to sobbing.

 

Chanhee detach her hug and pushed her away. "Stop with this nonsense, wouldn't you?! I'm not going back with you. And not a chance. So, stop hoping it!"

 

"I bet you will be back with me as your wife can't conceive anymore." Neela smirk.

 

Chanhee widened his eyes just to heard those words. "What do you mean? I still can live with him though he can't give me a heir cause i'm the one who didn't like a kids. It's not a big deal for me."

 

"Oh really? But what if, as years past by and you guys get bored with only the two of you in this marriage? Are you sure you wouldn't find another person to give you a hire? I don't think so."

 

"I only need him in my life. Don't you doubt my love for him. You didn't know anything about love cause you'll never understand it. Got it? Now go!"

 

Neela looked at someone that standing behind Chanhee as Chanhee didn't realize it. Neela grinned as she facing Chanhee.

 

"So, you really didn't care as he can't conceive anymore?"

 

"It's not a big deal to me."

 

"But he loves kids right? So, don't you think he must be sad to hear such a bad news like this?"

 

"I won't tell him before he truly recover. I'm not that stupid to tell him that he can't conceive anymore during his condition right now. He must be depressed."

 

"I'm depressed also." Neela hugs Chanhee. "Please don't leave me! I can't live without you."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Byunghun Pov

I'm awake from a long sleep and i surprised to see different surrounding. I tried to back into sitting position when i suddenly felt hurt at my tummy. Then i remember. I was accidently bumped onto someone at the park. I fell on the ground so hard and...oh no! I looked down on my tummy and slowly it. I'm stunned as i didn't feel any baby bump there as i'm in 3 half months pregnancy. My eyes suddenly tearing. No! My baby!

 

Then i heard someone is arguing in front of my ward. And with all my strength, i got up from the bed and headed to the front. I'm hoping that Chanhee is there as i want to ask him about my true condition. I need to know...though i know that my baby is gone, but...i still can't believe it before someone told me that.

 

As i'm opening the door, i saw Chanhee that talking with a girl. That girl. She's the one that i saw clinging with Chanhee at the park. What is she doing here? Is she with Chanhee now? Are they...together? My tears keep flowing down non stop. My hearts pounding as i'm afraid that Chanhee would leave me for her.

 

I tried to stay quite, not to make Chanhee realize that i'm standing behind him cause i wanna heard all their conversation. And my eyes widened as i heard that girl said i can't...conceive anymore? I'm dumpfound. I gasps. Then Chanhee said that it's not a big deal to him cause he didn't like a kids? It's not a big deal to him? So, he mean that...he's happy cause i can't conceive anymore? My jaw's dropped. My hearts was torn into a small pieces.

 

And suddenly, somethings pooped into my mind...is this his plan? He purposely make me miscarriage and took my ability to get pregnant cause he doesn't want it? I don't know how he do it, but for now...my mind keep thinking of it. I...*sobbing*

End

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Chanhee heard someone sobbing behind him, and as he turned around, he's surprised to know that 'someone' is Byunghun.

 

"H-Hunnie...y-you awake..." Chanhee stepped closely to his wife and hugs him. "You're awake! I'm happy to see you!"

 

Byunghun detach Chanhee's hug roughly and glared at him. "Don't touch me!" Byunghun's shout with a tears.

 

"Hunnie, what's wrong?"

 

"I have heard everything, Channie! I'm miscarriage and i...i can't..." Byunghun can't continued his words as he's so hurting. He loves kids but to know he can't conceive anymore...it's a bad news. "I can't...conceive anymore, Channie...it's not a big deal for you but for me...i'm better dying now..." Byunghun sobbing harder than before as Chanhee tried to coaxed him.

 

"Hunnie, don't be like this. It's not good for you body. You still weak."

 

"You win, Channie! This is what you want, right? Not having a kids with me?" Byunghun slightly pushed Chanhee. "I hate you! This is your plan with that ! Don't you think that i didn't know about this. It's your plan. How could you Channie? I hate you!" Byunghun keep hitting Chanhee's chest with a tears.

 

Chanhee held his hands. "Hunnie, i'm not planning on this. After all, i didn't know about your pregnancy. So, how should i plan this?"

 

Byunghun cupped his ears, didn't want to hear anything from Chanhee. "Go away! I hate you!" Byunghun slammed the door as he entered the ward.

 

Chanhee knocking panickly from the outside as he heard the other crying loudly.

 

"Hunnie...please open this door...how could you think like that? I'm not that mean..." Chanhee's tears starting to flow.

 

"You're so mean when you forcing me to get abortion before. So, don't you dare to say that you're not that mean!" Byunghun shouted from inside.

 

Chanhee silent as he realize his fault before. "I'm sorry..." Chanhee's sobbing.

 

Neela smirk before she leave. 'Serve your right! Both of you!'

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*sigh* tomorrow i got to work so, got to stopped here...

hi!

Good Night!