A chance??

My heart is...To You~

It's been 2 months since Byunghun's discharge from the hospital. And since that, he never spoke to anyone. He always stay in his room and keep thinking about something. Something that should be called a hope. He keep praying for a miracle to happen to him. He still remember the doctor said that he can concieve, but the baby can't stay longer than 3 months. So, it's mean that he still have a chance to be a 'mom' though the chance was most impossible for him.

 

"Hunnie, are you hungry? Come, i make something special for you." said Chanhee as he entering the room. He stepped closely to his wife that looking on the sky from the window. "It's getting cold if you're late."

 

Byunghun closed the window and went out the room. Chanhee sighed with Byunghun's act. He followed all Chanhee's words without complaining or anwered him back since 2 months ago. He like a puppet. Do whatever you told him to do, and stay silent as he's mute.

 

Chanhee headed to the dining-room, and there he saw Byunghun's getting ready to eat. Chanhee smiled a bit. Though Byunghun's acting like a puppet or mute, but he's not ignoring Chanhee's words. He can stay healthy as he eating properly.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Minnie ah!" Niel shouted from the bathroom. 

 

Minsoo rushed to the bathroom as he heard his wife shout. "Why?! What's wrong?" he asked panickedly.

 

"I can't fit this clothes anymore. Am i getting fat?" Niel's whined.

 

"No, you're not. It's because our baby growth healthier in here..." Minsoo said while he touch his wife's belly.

 

"This is bad!"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"We still hiding my pregnancy from them, but now we can't hide it anymore. Eotteokhae, Minnie ah? We're going to see them today." Niel's voice shaking a bit.

 

"Well, i think we should telling them the truth."

 

"No, we can't! Byungie must be sad. He would..."

 

"So, you wanted to hide our baby forever? Is it possible? Or you want to say that our baby is someone's baby when Byungie accidently saw him?"

 

"Yes! Good thinking Soo!" said Niel agreed with his husband though.

 

"Yah! How could you, Niel? I'm giving an opinion, not a suggestion. It's crazy, okey?"

 

"What? You're saying i'm crazy?" Niel burst into tears. "You're jerk!" Niel running out from their room. Minsoo chasing him.

 

As Niel was about to pulled the doorknob, Minsoo grabbed his wrists. "Where are you going? Look, i'm sorry okey? I don't mean to talk to you like that. I..."

 

Before Minsoo could finished his words, Niel suddenly groaned in pain while clutching his belly.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After having a breakfast, Byunghun's decide to go to the playground. And without saying a words, he went there. Chanhee that finished washing the dishes, shocked to see the main door was open widely. He's looking for Byunghun in any space in their home before he make a mind that his wife must be going outside.

 

Byunghun take a walk, while he looked around with a smiled plastered on his face. This is the first time he went out for a walk since 2 months ago. He decide to came here because he's boring.

 

'If i have a child, we might having fun playing here all day long.' Byunghun's though. And without he realize, his tears rolling down from his eyes. 'When did i get that chance? I can't wait for it. Or it would never happen?' A little sob escape from him.

 

"Hunnie!" Chanhee shout from the distance. Then he rushed towards his wife and hugs him. "Yah! Don't you do that again. You almost gave me a heart attack when you suddenly missing like this."

 

Byunghun replied his husband hugs and bursts into tears. Chanhee became panic.

 

"Hey, what's wrong? Are you hurt? Why are you crying?"

 

"I need a chance..." Byunghun whispering between his sob, but it's clear enough for Chanhee to hear it.

 

"What chance?"

 

"I need a chance, Channie..." Byunghun's pointed on a women that playing with her kids.

 

Chanhee understood. "You know it's impossible, right?"

 

Byunghun pushed Chanhee's harshly. "It's your fault!"

 

"Hunnie..."

 

"Could you just say that 'we can try'? Not saying that 'it's impossible'! Are you truly my husband? I hate you!"

 

"Hunnie, i'm sorry...i just...don't want you to keep hoping on something that impossible. It would break your heart when it's not happening. Please stop hoping with something that impossible."

 

"It's possible if we keep trying..."

 

"We're not..." Chanhee's phone suddenly rang before he manage to finished his words. He answered it. "Yeoboseyo?"

 

"Chanhee, your dongsaeng is in hospital."

 

"What?! What's wrong with my dongsaeng?!"

 

"Just came here. He's in emergency room and i need you guys support...i don't want to lose him..." Minsoo sounds freaking out.

 

"Okey, we'll be there."

 

"Where?" Byunghun asked.

 

"Hospital."

 

"Why?"

 

"Niel is in hospital."

 

Byunghun's gasps.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Niel finally awake after sleep for a few hours. He looked around and tried to remember what happen just now.

 

"You're awake! Thank god!" Minsoo said happily as he hugged his wife that laying down on the bed.

 

"Soo, what happen? Where am i? And why are you crying?" Niel asked.

 

"You passed out after groaning in pain this morning. I'm freaking out you know?"

 

"In pain?" Niel remember. Then he sighed relieve as he felt his baby still inside him. "What's wrong with me? What the doctor said? Is my baby okey?"

 

"Depressed."

 

"Depressed?" Niel blinked as he don't understand Minsoo's mean by that.

 

"You in depressed cause you keep thinking about us. About hiding your pregnancy from us." Chanhee said as he entering the ward with Byunghun.

 

Niel widened his eyes. He looked at Minsoo. "You..."

 

"I'm sorry. I just want you both to be healthy, not stressing yourself with stupid things. They should know." Minsoo held Niel's hand.

 

"You promised me to keep this as a secret. You betrayed me, Soo."

 

"What are you thinking, Niel?!" Byunghun's shriek.

 

The three of them widened their eyes. They stunned.

 

"Byungie..." Niel lowered his head. "I'm sorry..."

 

"No, you're not." Byunghun sitting on the edge of the bed. "I'm sorry for making you in so much stress. I know you're doing this for me. But you don't have to. I'm fine."

 

"Byungie i..."

 

"I'm happy for you. I won't get jealous or be stress because i can't concieve while you are. It's stupid for me if i'm acting like that. Don't you think so? I should be happy cause you guys waiting a long time for this. By the way, congratulations! And don't be stress or your baby would felt it too." Byunghun smiled. He wiped Niel's tears that suddenly appeared. "Don't cry. It's not your fault that i'm in this state. Okey?"

 

Niel nodded. "Okey! Thank you, Byungie!" Niel hugged Byunghun.

 

Chanhee and Minsoo sighed relieve. They're happy to see Byunghun manage to stay calm like this though they knew he's hurting inside.

 

"Okey, you should rest now." Byunghun released the hug. "Be healthy, okey?"

 

"I will."

 

"We're going now. Hiong, take care of him. If something happen to him again, i won't forgive you." Byunghun said jokely.

 

Minsoo hugged his dongsaeng. "I will. Are sure you're okey?"

 

"I'm fine hiong." Byunghun fake a smiled. He tried to be strong. "Bye! See you guys later!" Byunghun's leaving the ward with a smile.

 

"Take care of him." Minsoo said to Chanhee.

 

"I will." Chanhee looked at his dongsaeng. "Don't get stress, okey? I want my nephew to be healthy. God bless you!" Chanhee kissed Niel's forehead. "I'll take care of him. Anyway, congratulations!"

 

"Thanks hiong!" Niel smiled.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

At the car park, in ChunJoe's car...

 

"They're waiting for many years for this and now their hope become true. It's happening, Channie."

 

"What's happening?"

 

"A chance. They finally got their chance to have a baby. We would have a chance too, right? As long as we keep hoping and trying." Byunghun looked at his husband with shining eyes. Eyes that contained a hope.

 

"Hunnie, we have discuss this before. We..."

 

"Stop it!" Byunghun's cupped his ears with his palms. "I don't want to hear it! Why are you always in negative though?" Byunghun's glared at Chanhee before he going out from the car and running away.

 

"Hunnie! Wait! Where are you going?!"

 

'He doesn't love me. I can't live with him anymore.' Byunghun's though.

 

As he keep running, without he realize, a car suddenly hit him. Byunghun's laying down on the road lifeless with blood around him.

 

"Serve your right!" the driver laught evily before she drove away.

 

"Hunnie!!!!!!!" Chanhee rushed towards Byunghun.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I'm so sorry for the late update again...but everytime i'm updating one chapter i would lose some idea so that's why...and after this maybe i'm on HIATUS again but i'll update ASAP! Thank you for those who keep waiting for my update! Love you