Guilt

My heart is...To You~

As Niel enter the kitchen, leaving his hiong with his though, Chanhee got a text from someone. He surprised to see the text is from Neela, his ex.

 

'I'm at the park. Come and meet me here. If not, i will do something to your wife and you will regret it'

 

Chanhee's sighed. 'What she's planning now? This girl never know to give up.' Chanhee left the cafe and headed to the park.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Neela Pov:

I'm hiding behind the tree when I saw that boy. Byunghun. He's Chanhee's wife right? I saw his photo in Chanhee's wallet. Well, he's adorable and pretty though. No wonder Chanhee's been in love with him after we broke up. But what is he doing all alone here? Where is Chanhee? He look sad and what the...did he just talking with his tummy? Why is he talking with...omo! Did he...preg-nant? Well, this is much better. If i'm making him lost their baby, Chanhee would get angry towards him and they will...divorced. *evil laughed (but not loud)* I have a planned.

 

I'm finding a guy that riding his skateboard. I tell him to hitted that blonde hair boy and he agreed after i gave him some money.

 

"You hit him after he saw me hugging his husband. That's the signal for you to hit him. Okey?" i said and that guy just nodded as he's understand my plan.

 

It's going to be fun. Chanhee would returned to me and we can be together like we used to be before we broke up. Hahaha!

 

I take out my phone and sending a text to Chanhee. I tell him to see me here at the park if he doesn't want anything happen to his beloved wife. Well he will come.

 

A few minutes later, i saw Chanhee that waiting for me at the ice cream booth. As i'm sure that Byunghun is staring at Chanhee not far from us, i'm out from behind the tree and hugged Chanhee from behind. Then i saw his wife turning away as he's heart broken. I grinned evily. Served your right, thief! I cursed him because he's taken Chanhee away from me. He's a thief!

 

Chanhee angry at me, but i don't care. I chasing him until we're stopped as he saw people's getting anxious about someone. I'm not panic cause i know what happen there. Chanhee's the one that feel anxious as he tried to enter the crowd and he jaws dropped as he saw his beloved wife was bleeding. I smirk secretly, not wanting him to realize it.

 

'My plans works! Now i just have to wait Chanhee's hating him and be back with me.'

End of Pov...

 

"Hunnie!" Chanhee shout as he approach Byunghun.

 

Byunghun stunned as he tried to hold the pain. "C-Channie?"

 

'Oh no! Now he know that i'm...argh! My stomach!'

 

"Channie, he-help me..." said Byunghun weakly with a tears.

 

Chanhee didn't think much as he quickly carrying his wife and rushed to his car without ignoring Neela.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hospital...

 

"What happen?! How is he?!" Minsoo's asked Chanhee panickly as he and Niel arrived there.

 

"I didn't know yet. He's still in emergancy room." answered Chanhee.

 

"What happen?" asked Niel.

 

"I don't know. I was walking at the park when i saw many people around him. I saw he's bleeding from his lower part. I..."

 

Minsoo's grabbed Chanhee's collar. "It's your plan right? Don't pretend innocent! I know that you hate a kids, but this...this is too much! How could you pushing him on the ground to get rip of your own child?! What kind of human are you?!" Minsoo's yelled.

 

Chanhee still didn't get it what Minsoo's trying to say. "I'm not pushing him. I just walk by when i saw..."

 

"Enough!" Minsoo's let go of Chanhee's collar and glared at him. "If something's bad happen to him and his baby, i won't let you go!" Minsoo's warned.

 

"What do you mean hiong? What baby?" asked Chanhee.

 

"Hiong, don't say that you didn't know about this." said Niel.

 

"Know about what? Could you guys just tell me and don't judged me without a prove. I don't understand what you guys trying to say."

 

"So, you didn't know about his pregnancy yet?" asked Niel.

 

"He's what?" Chanhee's stunned. Did they just say that his wife is pregnant? Why he doesn't know about this? Why his wife hiding this things from him?

 

"He's pregnant." said Niel.

 

"Is it true? Why he didn't tell me?"

 

"Are you stupid or what? He didn't tell you because you keep saying that you don't want a child. And he's afraid that you will forcing him to get abortion just like you did before. You think he will take a risk by telling you that? You're the worst husband in this world, ya know?!" Minsoo lost his patient as he grabbed his fist.

 

"Soo, calm down. We're in hospital, not at supermarket." Niel tried to defends his hiong.

 

Chanhee's dumpfound as he lowered his head. He's feeling guilty cause he make his own wife feel scared of him. He's so mean.

 

'So, that's why he keep asking me about having a kids. He's pregnant. Why i'm so blind to see all of this?' Chanhee's though with a tears.

 

"Why are you crying? This is what you want right, if the baby's gone?" Minsoo's teasing Chanhee.

 

An hour later...

The doctor that treat Byunghun came out from the emergancy room. Minsoo, Niel and Chanhee rushed to him.

 

"How's my wife doc?" asked Chanhee anxiously.

 

The doctor patted Chanhee's shoulder. "I'm sorry...we have tried our best to safe the baby, but...your wife's womb is getting weaker so...i'm sorry..."

 

The three of them was surprised to hear that.

 

"Hiong, it's okey. You guys can have other baby in the future. So, be strong." said Niel.

 

"Well, i'm sorry to say this too...but he can't conceive anymore because his womb can't hold another baby. It's too weak. And if he's pregnant again, the baby can't stay for a long period time. After 3 months, he might be miscarriage again."

 

Chanhee's sighed frustrated. Niel and Minsoo also frustrated to heard that.

 

"After i'm checking on him, i found out that he's getting abortion before and that's why his womb became weak. Did you know about this Mr. Lee?"

 

Minsoo's punched Chanhee's face angrily. "It's your fault! If you're not forcing him to get abortion, he can't be in this condition! You have ruined my dongsaeng's life! You're dead!"

 

"Soo, stop this!" Niel's stopped Minsoo from hitting Chanhee again.

 

"Please don't fight! You're in hospital now. Please be quite!" said the doctor. "Well, be strong...he can't be stress now or it will disturb his health. Take care of him." said the doctor before he leave.

 

"Now you can laugh and celebrate it. You won! You doesn't want a child, so this is it! He can't conceive anymore, and you don't have to worried about it! God bless you!" Minsoo's teasing Chanhee before he walked in Byunghun's ward.

 

Chanhee's kneeling on the floor, feeling guilty, and angry at himself. He's crying as Niel trying to comfort him.

 

"It's my fault! It's all my fault! I make a mean wish until Hunnie get the punishment. What a stupid husband am i? He wouldn't forgive me forever. Never!"

 

Niel's kneeling beside Chanhee and pulled him onto his embrace. "Hiong, be strong. At first, he might be hating you, but as the time pass by, he would forgive you. Trust me, hiong."

 

"No! I can't live without him, Niel! I love him!"

 

"Just be patient hiong. Time would change everything." said Niel.

 

'I hope so...' Niel's though as he didn't sure if Byunghun could forgive Chanhee after all this incident.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

is this chappie had to be called angst? it's not that sad, right?

well, i'm sorry if i'm making you guys crying...but if not, you can smile...