Not yet...

My heart is...To You~

The next day...

Byunghun's wake Chanhee for a work...

 

"Channie, wake up! You'll be late for a work. Channie!" Byunghun's shake his husband body. "Channie!"

 

Chanhee's pulled Byunghun and lay down at his chest. "Mm, what shampoo that you used?" asked Chanhee as he smelled Byunghun's hair.

 

"Yah! Let me go!" Byunghun tried to let go Chanhee's hand that wrapping around his waist.

 

"Accompany me sleep again, Hunnie...i'm not going for a work today. I want to spend my time today with you." Chanhee's kissing Byunghun's forehead.

 

"It's not my problem if you don't want to go for a work cause that company is your's. But i have to go for a work cause i'm working with anyone else. I'm not the boss like you, okey. Now let me go...please..." Byunghun looked at Chanhee with aegyo.

 

Chanhee chuckle to see how cute is his wife right now. He pinched Byunghun's cheek before release him from his embrace.

 

"Yah, it's hurt!" Byunghun shouted as he slowly rubbed his cheek.

 

"Aigoo, my baby's crying...shh don't cry, eoh?" Chanhee's pretend to coaxed Byunghun that stared at him.

 

"I'm not crying, okey? And i'm not a baby. If you don't want a child, don't you dare to touch me again." said Byunghun seriously.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"I mean, we can't having until you're ready to have a child with me. I don't want to getting abortion again if i'm pregnant again. Enough with our first child 2 years ago. I don't want to repeat a same mistake again. I don't want a nightmare like last night to happen again. I'm going crazy with that, you know?"

 

"It just a nightmare, Hunnie. Everyone has their own nightmare. It just a dream. Please don't say like that. I can't sleep without 'touching' you, Hunnie."

 

"So, you have to agreed for having a child with me."

 

"What? Why?"

 

"Why? Are you pabo? I can get pregnant again."

 

"Well, we can use a protection."

 

'Yeah, he's right. We can use a protection.' Byunghun's sight. Well he actually tried not to having during his pregnancy now as told by the doctor. It can harm the baby inside him cause his condition not so good now. The doctor said that he can easily misscarriage cause his womb not strong enough after he's getting abortion 2 years ago. And even with a small mistake the baby can't be safe.

 

"Hunnie, what are you thinking? You look sad. Why? Is there any problem? Malhaebwa."

 

"Nothing. I'm going for a work now. Bye!" Byunghun's leave Chanhee with questioning.

 

"What's wrong with him?" Chanhee's though.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Byunghun's working at Minsoo's and Niel cafe as a waiter. Minsoo is his older brother and Niel is Chanhee's dongsaeng. As Byunghun arrived at the cafe, he's starting to feel nausea. He rushed to the bathroom, and vomits. Niel approached him.

 

"Hun, are you okey?" asked Niel worried.

 

Byunghun went to the sink and wash up. "I'm fine. Don't worry to much."

 

"I'm not worry at all. Just concerned about you. I know what you going through now. I'm like this when i'm pregnant..." Niel lowered his head as he remember about his late son.

 

Byunghun's slowly patted Niel's shoulder. "You can try again."

 

"We've being tried for a few years and there's nothing yet. I'm scared if i can't be pregnant again."

 

"Well, i suggest you guys should go to the hospital and take a medical check up. But i'm sure, you and Minsoo hiong is healthy. Maybe it's not the time yet."

 

"Thanks, Hun for the advice. Now i'm feel relieve."

 

"Good then." Byunghun stepped out from the toilet followed by Niel.

 

"So, have you told Chanhee hiong about your pregnancy?" asked Niel and Byunghun's stopped his step.

 

"Not yet. I'm afraid if he want me to get abortion again."

 

"He didn't change yet? What's wrong with him exactly? Me and Minsoo don't have a child while we really want it. But you guys didn't want it while you have it? Don't understand."

 

"Please don't tell him before i said so. I'll try to coaxed him."

 

"Well, let me giving him some advice. After all, he's being like this because of me."

 

"No, Niel! Please...i'll tell him by myself. But you have to keep it secret until then. Promise?"

 

"Okey, promise."

 

Byunghun's smile to hide his true feeling. He scared and worry of course. What Chanhee's respond when he knew about this? It scared just to think about it.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~