Moment~

My heart is...To You~

Byunghun at home waiting for Chanhee on the couch. He's actually getting hungry but there's no food that he likes to eat. Well, he's craving of course. He like to eat sushi. There's a restaurant of sushi and he want to go there with Chanhee. He called Chanhee.

 

"Channie, where are you now? Why are you coming late?"

 

"Hunnie, what is it? I have meeting right now. I'll call you later." Chanhee's hang off the phone before Byunghun could say anything.

 

Byunghun sighed. "I can go there by myself if i want to. But i want to go with him." Byunghun's wiped his tears. He looked at the clock. "What meeting in the midnight? Did he lying to me?" Byunghun starting to think negatively.

 

"Oh, i'm so hungry now. Well, i'll try to make a sushi on my own by followed the recipe though it's not really what i want." He went to the kitchen and finding an ingredients to make a sushi. Then, he put the recipe on the table.

 

"Well, it's not that hard..." Byunghun smile as he started to make it.

 

After an hour...

 

"I can't make it..." Byunghun crying as he looked at sushi that he made a half way. "It's so hard even i followed the recipe...*sniff*..." He take off the apron and throw it on the floor. "I hate Chanhee! He doesn't care about me! He doesn't love me anymore! How could he just ignoring me like this?"

 

Byunghun enter the bedroom and lay down on the bed. His tears keep falling and it doesn't seem to stopped. "I want to eat sushi...i'm craving on it..." Byunghun mumble himself until he fell a sleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Channie, i want you to be back with me...i love you!" said Neela as she clinging on Chanhee arm. She's drunk.

 

"Stop this! I'm a married guy! I have a wife that waiting for me at home. It's midnight, he must be angry at me." said Chanhee that tried to let go his arm from that girl.

 

"I'm sorry for break up with you...but i'm regret it, Channie...i want to be back with you again...please..."

 

"You're drunk. Come i'll take you to the taxi." Chanhee helped that girl walked towards the taxi that waiting on the roadside.

 

As Chanhee put that girl inside the taxi, Neela pulled him into a kissed and that's make Chanhee startled. 'She's my first kiss...i can't forget her easily but i have too...i'm with Byunghun now. He's my wife...Oh God! What i'm doing?' Chanhee pushed Neela to released the kiss then he quickly closed the taxi door.

 

"Take her to this adress." said Chanhee to the driver as he giving him some money and a paper that wrote Neela's adress.

 

"I shouldn't accept her invitation. I though she have change, but seems like she's not. I hope i didn't see her again for Hunnie's sake." Chanhee's mumbled himself.

 

Actually, after Chanhee finished his work before midnight, he receive a call from Neela. Neela asked him to met her at the restaurant. Neela want to say sorry after she broke up with Chanhee a long time ago before Chanhee met Byunghun. But as they met, Neela keep saying that she want to be back with Chanhee again because her boyfriend just leave her for another girl. But Chanhee keep refusing it cause he's heart only for his wife.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

In the morning, Byunghun surprised as someone cuddling on his waist from behind.

 

"C-Channie?" He looked at the hand and smiled. "Channie, when did you came home last night? I'm waiting for you the whole night, you know?" Byunghun's mumble as he's playing with Chanhee's fingers with pouted. He closely leaned his body towards Chanhee.

 

Then he slowly took Chanhee's hand and placed it on his tummy. "Can you feel it, Channie? Though it's too early but i can feel my baby alive inside me..." Byunghun's muttered.

 

"What are you saying my sweetheart?" asked Chanhee that just awake.

 

Byunghun's shocked and he pushed Chanhee hardly until the other falling down the bed.

 

"Ouch! Yah! Why did you pushed me down?" Chanhee's shouted as he's rubbed his .

 

"Oh, i'm sorry...i didn't mean...Did you heard what i've saying just now?"

 

"Heard what? I just awake and you pushed me down here...What's wrong with you?" Chanhee stood up but his still in pain.

 

Byunghun's feel relieve and he giggles as he looked at Chanhee's face. "You should see your face when you fall like that just now. It's funny!"

 

"Are you laughing at me? Well, receive my punishment!" Chanhee's jumped up on Byunghun.

 

"C-Channie, what are you doing? Please get down." said Byunghun as he scared that Chanhee can harm the baby inside him.

 

"No! I'm going to sleep on you."

 

And before Chanhee manage to do anything else, Byunghun quickly pushed him down again.

 

"Yah! Are you trying to kill me?"

 

"I'm sorry, but this is for our good. I'm going to take bath." Byunghun stood up from the bed and rushed to the bathroom.

 

Chanhee just looked strangely at him...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~