Please change...

My heart is...To You~

 

2 years later...

 

Byunghun's walking in the mini garden at their house. Then he stopped at the fountain. He saw a boy that standing beside it and looking at him. That boy seems around 3 years old.

 

"Omma, why did you kill me? What did i do wrong? I just want to be with you and appa. I love you guys, though we never met...though i'm unborn yet... Omma! Wae??? I want to be born. You don't have the right to take my wish to be born in you guys world. I wanna see omma so badly...but why?? Why did you kill me? Omma..." That boy's sobbing before he vanished. Byunghun just dumpfounded.

 

Byunghun's struggling in his sleep. "No! Don't go! Omma didn't mean to kill you...my baby...Don't go! I'm sorry..." said Byunghun as his eyes still close. His tears also formed. Chanhee that sleep beside him suddenly awake.

 

"Hunnie! Wake up! You're just dreaming. Hunnie!" Chanhee tried to wake Byunghun.

 

After a few minutes, Byunghun's awake. He looked around and found himself  in their bedroom. He looked at Chanhee. He's sweat a lot.

 

"Why? What's wrong, Hunnie? You're sweat a lot." Chanhee's wiped Byunghun's forehead with his wrist.

 

"I've got a nightmare, Channie~ There's a little boy, standing beside the fountain and he's...he's crying then he said that...he said with a sad tone..." Byunghun's started to crying as he remember about that boy's words.

 

"Shh, Hunnie don't cry...it just a nightmare...shh..." Chanhee's coaxed Byunghun while he's hugs him.

 

"It seems real *sniff* That boy, angry at me cause he said that *sniff* i kill him..."

 

"What are you talking about? *chuckled* It just a dream...After all, you didn't kill anyone..."

 

Byunghun pushed Chanhee away. "I kill 'it'! I'm a murderer! I kill my unborn child! Don't you dare to forget about that..." Byunghun stood up from the bed and he stormed out the room. Chanhee's followed him.

 

Byunghun's sobbing on the couch. He looked at the ultrasound photo before he abort his child because of Chanhee.

 

"Baby ah, jeongmal mianei~*sniff* Omma didn't mean to kill you..." Byunghun's hugs his legs while holding that photo still. "I'm so mean...what i'm thinking until *sniff* i dare to abort my own child...*sob* i must be crazy back then..."

 

"Hunnie, you're not crazy...we just not ready to be a parents yet. Please, don't blame yourself. It's already past 2 year." Chanhee tried to coaxed his wife while he's seating behind him and snake his hand to Byunghun's waist.

 

"Channie..." Byunghun's facing Chanhee with a tears.

 

"Shh, don't cry, eoh?" Chanhee's wiped Byunghun's tears. "Just think that the baby is not for us yet. We're too young back then. Not ready for being a parents. So, we can try again."

 

"You mean, we can have another baby?"

 

"No. I mean when we're ready, we can have it. But not for now."

 

"Why? You know i love kids and i can't wait to have one. Please Channie, i want it..."

 

Chanhee's stood up from the couch and glared at Byunghun. "Noo!! Don't ever think about it! I'm not ready to be a father yet. I just wanna be with you. Only both of us. No need a tiny little people that just ruining our marriage."

 

Byunghun startled with Chanhee's words. He stood up from the couch also and facing his husband. "How can a child ruining our marriage? Where did you learn that, Channie? As i know, the child present that make a family to live in harmony not ruined it."

 

"It's true. Don't you remember Minsoo's hiong marriage? Their child died in car accident when Minsoo hiong brought him from school. And since that their marriage getting worse day by day as Niel keep on blaming Minsoo hiong on that. I don't wanna be like that."

 

"It's their fate, Channie. Maybe God didn't do it on purpose. You see, before that incident happen Minsoo hiong always busy with his bussiness until Niel feel like Minsoo hiong just abandoned him. But now after that incident, Minsoo hiong always at home to take care of Niel. And you know, their marriage was getting strong day by day." Byunghun's sighed as he looked at Chanhee's react. Chanhee seems didn't care about his words just now.

 

"Enough, Hunnie! I don't care about that. I just...just forget about this. I'm sleepy...i'm going to sleep now..." Chanhee's went to their room leaving Byunghun alone.

 

'If he keep being like this, how can i tell him about this?' Byunghun's mumble as he's slowly rubbed his tummy. 'He maybe want me to get abortion again... Channie, please change your attitude... I need you by my side...'

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~