Torn apart

My heart is...To You~

As Minsoo and Niel arrived at their home after going to hospital, Niel quickly entering the room and he take a seat on the bed. They went to hospital because Niel passed out this morning and after they knowing the result, Niel's face became gloomy. He didn't know how should he respond towards the result. Should he be happy? Cause they're waiting many years for this. Or, he should be sad because of Byunghun? His tears was appeared everytime he thinking about that. Niel was torn apart.

 

"Niel, what's wrong?" Minsoo asked as he's approaching his wife and take seat beside him.

 

"I don't know, Soo...i don't know what to do..." Niel's scared.

 

"Don't know what?" Minsoo touched Niel's hand and he's shocked to feel his wife hand was cold as ice. "Niel, what's wrong? What did you scared of?" Minsoo's asked concernly.

 

Niel looked at his husband. "Soo...*sniff*...help me..."

 

"Yah, why are you crying? Aren't we should be happy to hear such a good news like this?" Minsoo asked while his placing his hand on the other's tummy.

 

"I'm happy, Soo...but Byungie...*sniff*...you know what i mean, right?"

 

"No, i don't understand. This is about our baby, you're pregnant again. So, what Byungie's about? I don't get it."

 

"He just miscarriage a few days ago, and...and he can't conceive anymore. So, what would he think if he know that i'm pregnant? He must be frustrated cause he can't."

 

"Honey..." Minsoo's gently rubbed Niel's bang. "You think too much. He might be happy cause he would get another nephew/niece. He should be happy for us. Don't you think so?"

 

"No!" Niel stood up from the bed. "He must be sad. We should hide about this news from him. Okey? Don't tell him that i'm pregnant again."

 

"Why? I don't understand. He's open minded, okey? And how do you know that he might be frustrated to know about this?"

 

"Because i know!" Niel's shout. "I know, Soo! I know how it feel cause i've been through of this feeling when i know that he's pregnant along ago. I've been jealous towards him. And my heart hurt so much when i know that he's pregnant but i'm not as i though that i can't be pregnant anymore."

 

Minsoo's stunned.

 

"Everynight i woke up and crying. I'm crying cause i really want a child to replace our late son. I really missed him, Soo...i missed him..." Niel burst into tears while he cupped his face with both hands.

 

"Niel, i didn't know that...I'm..." Minsoo pulled his wife onto his embrace.

 

"That feelings was so hurt, Soo...and i don't want Byungie to feel that feelings. He's too weak now. I'm scared for him..."

 

"You said that you have gone through of this feelings already, and i see that you still okey now. So, Byungie should be okey too."

 

"I'm okey cause you always be with me, but Byungie...you know how's relationship between him and Chanhee hiong. They always fought because of Byungie's pregnancy and now the baby's gone, so i bet that Byungie must be hate Chanhee hiong more than before...Byungie might be in so much depressed now."

 

"He'll be fine, Niel. I know my saeng. He's stronger than we though."

 

As they keep chatting, Minsoo's handphone suddenly rang. He quickly picked up the called as he saw Chanhee's name on the screen.

 

"Yes, Chanhee! What's wrong?" Minsoo's asked.

 

"Hiong! Hunnie tried to killed himself! He's now in emergency room! Please come here now..."

 

Minsoo off the line than he grabbed his car key as he pulled Niel went out with him. They keep hoping for Byunghun's safe as they're on the way to hospital.

 

"Eotteokhae, Soo? Byungie so weak now. Mentally, physically. So, we should keep this news in secretly until he calm. After all, it's not important for him to know, right?"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

At hospital...

 

Chanhee's Pov

He locked himself inside his ward just now and suddenly i heard something's broke. I became panic then i called all the stuff and they manage to open the door. I saw a broken glass beside him and his wrists was bleeding. I hope nothing's would happen to my wife. I really love him.

End of Pov

 

"How is he?" Minsoo's asked as he arrived at the waiting area.

 

"He still inside." Chanhee's answered.

 

"What happen hiong?" Niel's asked.

 

"I don't know. When the door was open i saw his left wrists was bleeding and a piece of broken glass was in his right hand. He...he tried to end his life like he said. He doesn't love me anymore, Niel." Chanhee's sniffing.

 

"Hiong, you should be strong. Maybe this is the test from god to see how strong you guys relationship as husband and wife. You guys always arguing and maybe because of that, the god though that you guys still not ready to have a family and in you guys case, you're not ready to have a baby." Niel tried to gave some advice to his hiong.

 

"But i'm the one that not ready to be a father, but why Hunnie is the one to receive a test...a hardest test like this? I'm the one who should receive the punishment, not him."

 

"But you have been testing now, hiong. Don't you realize it?"

 

Chanhee looked at his dongsaeng. "I don't understand."

 

"Did you feel hurting to see Byungie suffer like this?"

 

Chanhee's nodded. "Even worst. I feel like my half soul being taken away from me."

 

"See. You're suffering too. So, like i say this is the test. Only a test. If you're changing your attitude and be more caring towards Byungie, the god might be change you guys fate. Byungie might be getting pregnant again."

 

"How did you know that? Are you a wizard that can see the futured?" Chanhee's teasing.

 

"It's not like that Chanhee. He's saying this cause it's happening to us." Minsoo's said.

 

"Don't understand." Chanhee's shook his head.

 

"Before the incident, i abandoned my own family. I'm just closed to my late son when i take him from school and after that, i've been busy with my work. And for Niel, i can't fulfill his desire as his husband. Does it seems like i'm not ready to have a family? And that's why god take everything from us. Our precious son. And now i've change and pay more attention towards Niel. So, we're having our new family soon as Niel is preg..."

 

Niel stepped on Minsoo's feet to shut him off. "Ouch!" Minsoo's shout.

 

"I told you to keep this news as a secret. Remember?" Niel whispering to Minsoo.

 

"Sorry." said Minsoo.

 

"What? Minsoo hiong, what are you going to say? You're not finished your sentences." Chanhee's getting suspicious.

 

"No! Nothing! I just say, we're happy now!" Minsoo's lied.

 

"But..." Chanhee was cut off by the doctor that treat Byunghun. He quickly approaching the doctor. "How's my wife?"

 

"He's fine but..."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry...i make some edited to this chappie...

So, did you all like it? I really sorry...