Psycho??

My heart is...To You~

Chanhee slowly entering Niel's ward with tearing eyes. Minsoo and Niel looked at him strangely before Niel spoke to him.

 

"Hiong, what's wrong? Why are you crying? Are you guys fought again?" Niel guessing.

 

"You just came here with Byungie a minutes ago. And you guys look happy for our news, but now you came alone like this. Where is he?" Minsoo asked.

 

"H-Hiong, can i talk to you alone?" Chanhee asked with shaking voice.

 

"Hey, what's wrong?" Minsoo approached Chanhee that seemed scared and weak.

 

"Hiong, what happen? Can you tell me too? Don't keep anything secret from me. I wanna know too." Niel said.

 

"Sorry Niel...i have to talk with Minsoo hiong alone. You should rest." Chanhee said before he dragged Minsoo with him. They went outside and leaving Niel all alone.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

"What's wrong?" Minsoo asked again as they arrived in front of emergency room. "What are we doing here? Where's Byungie?"

 

"Hiong...he..."

 

"Say it Chanhee. What happen to him?"

 

"He's in emergency room~"

 

"What?! What happen to him?"

 

"It's my fault. He's angry at me then he running away, when a car suddenly hitting him."

 

"Byungie..." Minsoo collapsed on the chair. He can't believe what he heard just now.

 

There's a silent for a while, when Minsoo suddenly spoke.

 

"Don't tell Niel about this. You know his condition, right?"

 

"I know. Don't worry." Chanhee simply answered.

 

"Who's hitting him? Who's the driver?"

 

"I don't know. She drove away after hitting Hunnie. I don't have a chance to see her face."

 

"She? You mean the driver is a girl?" Chanhee nodded, and Minsoo stood up from his seat. "That ! I'm not going to let her go this time. She doesn't know how to stop her stupid acts." Minsoo grabbed his fists.

 

"Hiong, what are you talking about? Did you know who did this?"

 

"Your ex-girlfriend, where did she live?"

 

"Neela? Why are you..."

 

"Just tell me wouldn't you?!" Minsoo's shriek.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Neela residence...

 

"What so special about him? Why Chanhee still staying by his side? I can't wait any longer, so that's why i'm doing this. They shouldn't blame on me, cause i'm tired of waiting. Chanhee is mine! I hope his wife dead. If not, i'll make another plan to get rip of him!" Neela laughed evily.

 

"Why are you laughing like that? I hope it's not about your evil plan."

 

"Well, you were right. I'm done something evil just now. You wanna know?"

 

"No. No thanks. I'm not interested. I just want to gave you some advice. Stop ruining someone's life or you're gonna ruined your own life. Get it?"

 

"You're saying that you're not interested, so keep your mouth shut before i cut your tongue."

 

"You're psycho!"

 

"Yes i am! So, you wanna be my second victim?" Neela placing a knife on that guy's neck.

 

"Please, let me go...what do you want?" that guy struggling to untied the rope but it's too tight.

 

"You're cheating behind me, remember? And i'm not going to let you go easily. I want you to feel the pain that you gave me when you're cuddling with another girl. My heart's broken, you know?" Neela pouted.

 

"Don't hurt me, please..."

 

"Shh, i want to tell you something. Before you, i have a perfect boyfriend a long time ago, but he left me and marrying with someone else. And for healing my pain, i found something's fun. Something that i called hobby. And you know what it is?"

 

"W-What?"

 

"Killing a guy like you. The one that always cheating behind his lover." Neela laughed.

 

That guy scared and trembling.

 

"I made a research about my victim, and as i'm sure that he really a bad guy, i seduce him. Then...you should know what happen next. I brought them to my house."

 

"Yah! Why don't you killed a guy that break your heart for the first time? You'll be healing with that."

 

"Hmm, make a sense. Thanks for remind me. But i'm not going to kill him cause i love him. I just want him to be back with me, so that's why i'm trying to kill his wife. And i really hope that he's dead right now." Neela playing with that knife as she smirking to that guy.

 

"You wanna know what happen to my first victim and who is he?"

 

That guy shook his head.

 

"Oh come on...i wanna tell you that." Neela's sitting on that guy's lap. "Well, his name is Daehyun. After i broke up with Chanhee, i met him. At first, he's been a good boyfriend to me. He's so nice and sweet. But then, i found out that he has another crush. My heart's broken into pieces. I don't know what to do, so i call my ex, Chanhee. I wanna be with him, but he said that he already married. I'm so angry back then." Neela stood up and headed to her closet.

 

"After that, i called Daehyun to came here. I have to used someone to make me cool down. There he is..." Neela opened her closet, and reveal the thing that she hide inside it. Daehyun's corpse.

 

"Gross!"

 

"Isn't it? Well, you can be with him in there. But before that..." Neela's getting ready to killed that guy but a sudden knocked stopped her from doing that. "Who's that?" She mumbling. "Can't see i'm busying right now?"

 

She taped that guy's mouth and hide him inside her closet. Then she headed to the main door. As she opened the door, she was surprised to Chanhee and Minsoo.

 

"Channie! Finally you're here! I miss you!" said Neela as she's trying to hug Chanhee.

 

Chanhee detach her hands harshly. "Is it true?"

 

"What?"

 

"You're trying to kill my wife just now. Don't pretend to be innocent, Neela. And i know you're the one that make Hunnie miscarriage before. Am i right?"

 

Neela looked at Minsoo. "So, you told him? Nice~"

 

"Shut up! We came here to know the truth. Is it you that hitting Byungie?" Minsoo asked firmly.

 

"What if i say 'yes'? Is it change anything? Would he'll be safe? I don't think so."

 

"So, it's really you! How could you?!" Chanhee slap Neela harshly until she fell on the floor. "Why did you do that?!"

 

"You! You're the reason i'm hurting him. I want you."

 

"You're crazy!"

 

"Yes, i'm crazy! I'm crazy about you, Channie! I love you!" Neela grabbed Chanhee's leg. "Please be back with me! I need you!" she's begging with sobbing.

 

"We settle this at police station. Come with us." Minsoo was about to grab Neela's hand when Neela suddenly stabbed him with her knife that she's holding all this time.

 

"Hiong!" Chanhee was panic as he saw Minsoo's bleeding.

 

Neela laughing like a crazy person. She lost her mind to be exact.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I have something to do...so i'm going now...don't have much time...gotta go... (^_^)