Need assistant???

My heart is...To You~

There's a lot of customers at the cafe in noon cause they're having a lunch there. Niel and Byunghun's being busy for served their menu while Minsoo's busy in the kitchen for making a menu.

 

"Hun, are you sure you're fine? You can take a rest if you tired." said Niel.

 

"I'm fine. I'm not tired yet." said Byunghun as he served the menu with a smile.

 

"Hun, don't force yourself wouldn't you? You look fatigue. Please just take a rest inside. I'm worried about you and the baby. Please..." Niel's beg.

 

"You worried to much, Niel. I'm fine. There's a lot of customer now, and you can't handle it by yourself."

 

"Okey, i'm going inside for a while." said Niel before he leave.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Niel entered the kitchen...

 

"Minnie, Hun looks tired and i'm worried about him. Would you adviced him?"

 

"Really? Well, after customers all gone, i will talk to him." said Minsoo while he prepared a menu.

 

"Now, Minnie! You have to talk to him right now! He looks pale."

 

"But there's a lot of customer and i have to prepared the menu. Don't have time." said Minsoo as he still busy around.

 

"Is your bussiness more important than your dongsaeng and our nephew-to-be? Well, watch what i'm going to do..." said Niel and he stormed out the kitchen and went to infront. "Dear lovely customers, i have to break you guys sweet lunch because our cafe going to shut now. We have a problem. And please be cooperated with us?"

 

All customers nodded and they leave after pay.

 

"That's easy than i though." said Niel.

 

Byunghun's approached him. "Yah! We're not closed yet. Why you asked them to leave?"

 

Niel looked at Byunghun and placed his hand to Byunghun's tummy. "Because of 'this'... You look tired and you have to rest. Don't be stubborn."

 

Byunghun's pushed Niel hand away. "I'm fine okey? No need to behave like this."

 

Minsoo's approached them and shock to see no one in the cafe except them. "Where all the customers?"

 

"Niel just kicked them out." said Byunghun as he pouted.

 

"What?! Why?" asked Minsoo shockedly.

 

"Your dongsaeng have to rest. But he refused as there's a lot of customers. So, no customer, and he can take a rest." said Niel and he slowly dragged Byunghun to take a seat. "Stay here, and i'll be back with a healthy food for you." said Niel with a smile before he leave.

 

Minsoo take a seat in front of Byunghun. "Niel was right. You look pale, Hun. Are you sure you okey?"

 

"I'm fine hiong. Niel just overacting about this. I really am." answered Byunghun.

 

And a minutes later, Niel came with a healthy food for a pregnant person. He served it in front of Byunghun. "Eat it."

 

"Okey." Byunghun's eating it.

 

Niel take a seat beside Minsoo. "See, i know you're hungry. Poor the baby inside you being starving until now."

 

"Just shut up, okey...let me eat in peace..." Byunghun's said with a full mouth. Minsoo and Niel chuckled a little to see how cute Byunghun now.

 

"Minnie, our cafe being famous lately until we're busy everyday. And with Hun's condition right now, it's not good for him. So i suggest, we take a new workers." said Niel.

 

"What? You mean that i'm being fired?"

 

"No, Hunnie...you still can work, but you need assistant. Minnie also need it to help him in the kitchen." Niel looked at Minsoo. "What do you think?"

 

"Well, if you think that's the best way for Hunnie, i'm in." said Minsoo with a smile.

 

Niel looked at Byunghun and wait for the answered.

 

"Okey, i just follow your league..." said Byunghun that still eating. He's hungry actually. But because of the customers, he can't take a rest. So, he was so grateful to Niel cause he knew what he need.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~