Strange...

My heart is...To You~

 

 

Chanhee was seating down on the chair beside Byunghun's bed. He keep staring on the other face with tearing eyes. "Hunnie, please awake..." Chanhee gripped his wife's hand and it gently. "Hunnie, i'm sorry for what have i done on you. I promised you that we'll trying to get another baby and take care of it together. I promised that we're in this together. Just please, open your eyes. Hunnie..."

 

'Is it true, Channie? We're in this together? Raising our baby together? You're not just saying for me to awake, didn't you? If not, i'm not going to awake forever.' Byunghun's moved his fingers a slowly and that's enough for Chanhee to smiled.

 

"Hunnie, you hear me didn't you? If you hear me, than wake up my dear...i can't stand to see you like this. And i'm sorry, okey? I mean it, Hunnie. I mean what i have say before. I promised. We can have another baby, and together we raising it." and with that, Chanhee felt that Byunghun's grip.

 

'Thank you, Channie! Thank you so much!' Byunghun's said in his mind but then... "Thank you, Channie..." he said weakly, but still, Chanhee can hear it.

 

"Hunnie, you're awake!" Chanhee shouted happily as he jumping up from his chair.

 

"Cc-Channie..." Byunghun's slowly opened his eyes.

 

"Yes, i'm here Hunnie! I'm always with you. What's wrong? Did you hurt? You want me to call the doctor?"

 

"No...i'm fine..." Byunghun's smiled.

 

"Really?"

 

"Yeah...there's nothing that make me happy unless you agree to have a child with me again, Channie...i know that we still have a chance though my womb not strong enough. But there's nothing wrong if we're keep trying, right?"

 

"But you may hurt yourself again if you miscarriage again. And i don't want to see you're hurting cause i'm hurting too. Are you sure that you're going to be fine IF, you're losing our baby again?"

 

"Don't say that, Channie. We're not going to lose our baby again. Trust me. I had a dream about her already."

 

"Her? Who is she?"

 

"Our daughter."

 

"Our daughter??"

 

Byunghun just smiling.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

A few months later...

 

"Channie, you should come to hospital now!" Minsoo's shouting from the other line making Chanhee almost throwing his phone away.

 

"Calm down, Minsoo ah...what's wrong?"

 

"Niel is in labor room, right now! Come here quickly!" and with that, Minsoo ended the call.

 

"What's wrong, Channie?" asked Byunghun that seating beside Chanhee on the couch.

 

"Niel is getting birth now! Come, we should go to see their baby!" Chanhee dragging Byunghun with him.

 

As they arrived at the hospital, Niel already fall asleep in his ward after the delivering process. Chanhee and Byunghun walked slowly not to awake Niel, but they frowned as they looked at Minsoo.

 

"What's wrong with your hair? Such a messed." Chanhee said.

 

"Don't asked. I'm so tired right now after hearing his scream, and being hurt by him. He pulling my hair until my head almost separate from my neck. I though i'm gonna die before our baby is born, but now...*yawned* i'm still alive...if you wanna see the baby, he's in the baby's ward." Minsoo take a seat on the couch.

 

"He? So, we're having a nephew?" Chanhee turn his back just to see Minsoo already sleeping.

 

"Channie, i wanna see their baby." Byunghun said excitedly.

 

"Okey, let's go..."

 

Byunghun seemed so happy as he looked at the baby with a name, Bang Minseok. But in other time, he suddenly became gloomy.

 

"Hey, what's wrong?" Chanhee asked.

 

"When do we get our own baby, Channie? I've lose our baby for the third time a month ago. I don't think i can't make it if i'm getting pregnant again. You were right, Channie...i'm hurting right now..." Byunghyun began to tears.

 

Chanhee pulled his wife into a hug. "Owh, come on Hunnie...don't say that you're giving up, do you? You said that we still have a chance to be a parents. And you had a dream about our daughter, so please...don't give up..."

 

"I already give up, Channie...maybe it's only in my dream, not in a real life...we're not going to be a parents in a real life...not a chance..." Byunghun burst into tears as he running away from hospital. Chanhee chasing him.

 

'Oh god, this is all my fault in the first place...it's all my fault that Byunghun's dream would never came true...i'm sorry, Hunnie...if there is something i can do to make your dream will come true, i'll do it...even i have to sacrifice my own life, i'll take the chance to redeem all my mistake from the past...' Chanhee's though with full of guilty as he keep chasing Byunghun that still running in heavy rain.

 

And with that, the thunder and lightning was turning wildly on the sky. Suddenly, both of them fall into a dark hole that appeared on the road, and everything that happening was beyond of their imagination.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

This chapter would be weird, but i'm still hoping that all my readers would love it...

And i'm sorry for not updating this story for a loooooooooooooooong time...^^