Hunnie!

My heart is...To You~

A week later~

In the kitchen...

"Now we have an assistant, so i want you to take a leave 3 days every week." said Niel.

 

"Why?" asked Byunghun.

 

"Well, you need a rest. Don't say you didn't know the reason."

 

"I know." Byunghun sighed as he gently his tummy while looking down at it. "But, what should i do then? I can't just seat at home and lay down on my bed for 3 days. I'll get boring with it."

 

"Well, you can start making something special for your baby. Example, did you have a room for the baby?"

 

"Don't have one." Byunghun's answered pouting. "Channie hate the things about baby cause he doesn't want it."

 

"So, you should make it in secretly." Niel's suggest.

 

"Secretly? But what happen if he found out about that? He might think that i'm pregnant and he would forcing me to get abortion. I don't want it, Niel! I don't want to repeat the same mistake again. It's enough that i always got a nightmare about my late unborn baby. I can't...I can't stand it anymore..." Byunghun wiped his tears that suddenly rolling down to his cheek.

 

"I don't know what to say then. But you said that you will coaxed him to accept your pregnancy, so tell him and tried to convince him the good things about having a child."

 

"I did try it Niel, but everytime i talked about the baby, he would lost his temper and starting to raising his voice towards me. He's your brother, so i bet you know his attitude. He's so stubborn..." Byunghun explained.

 

"I know..." Niel's sighed. "But you can't hide this things anymore cause it's started to showed." Niel's pointed at Byunghun's stomach.

 

"What should i do then? I'm so scared right now..."

 

"No! I wouldn't go with you!" suddenly a voice distrupt them.

 

"What happen out there?" asked Byunghun as he looked at Niel.

 

"I don't know. Come we should go outside." Niel walked out from the kitchen and followed by Byunghun.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"You didn't have to worked here. I can feed you with my own hand. Come with me." Jonghyun held Changhyun's hand.

 

"No! Let me here!" Changhyun's detach Jonghyun hand. "Your parents hate me because they thought i'm being with you only for your estate. But they were wrong. And i will prove it. I can find my own money and i don't need you guys properties."

 

"Stop this nonsenses, Changie! You don't have to prove anything to me. I'm your boyfriend so it's my responsible to take care of you. Come!" Jonghyun held Changhyun's hand again.

 

"No! Let me work here!" Changhyun's shout.

 

"Hey, what's going on here? Where did you wanna take him?" asked Niel to Jonghyun.

 

"I'm gonna take him with me."

 

"Who are you?" asked Byunghun.

 

"I'm his boyfriend. So, mind if i'm taking him with me?"

 

Changhyun looked at Niel and shaking his head as the sign that he doesn't want to go with Jonghyun.

 

"Well, it's lunch time now. So, served yourself." said Niel.

 

"Thank you!"

 

"No!" Changhyun's shout before Jonghyun dragged him out.

 

"Teenagers." said Niel.

 

"They're cute, isn't it? Sweet couple!" said Byunghun cutely.

 

"Yeah sweet of them, but don't forget about the 'cutest' inside you...come, you should be eating now." Niel brought Byunghyun to seat.

 

"What did you cooked this time?"

 

"What do you want to eat?"

 

"Urm...i want dounat with melting chocolate inside it. I've been craving for it since last night but i can't tell as Channie still didn't know about this. He would suspicious that i'm wanting such a food in the midnight." Byunghun's pouted.

 

"Okey i know. So, wait here. I'll make it for you." Niel's went to the kitchen.

 

Byunghun playing his fingers as he waiting for his dounat. Then, the door bell rang as someone's entering the cafe. Byunghun quickly stood up as he's thinking that their customer is coming.

 

Byunghun bowed. "Welcome to our cafe!" Byunghun looked up and he shocked to see that..."C-Channie?"

 

"Hey, my beautiful wifey!" Chanhee's pecked a kissed on his wife lips.

 

"What are you doing here?" asked Byunghun as he's following Chanhee to take a seat.

 

"For lunch of course. I'm boring with my friends as they always talking about bussiness while eating. It makes me chocked you know? And of course..." Chanhee pulled Byunghun to seat on his lap. "...i miss you..." Chanhee's snake his hand on Byunghun waist and hugged him tightly.

 

"Channie, stop it!" said Byunghun as he afraid that Chanhee would noticed his belly.

 

"No, i wouldn't!"

 

"Channie!" Byunghun tried to detach the hug but failed. His getting anxious.

 

But suddenly, Minsoo appeared. Chanhee quickly let Byunghun go.

 

"Thank you, hiong..." Byunghun whispering to Minsoo as he stood up.

 

Minsoo's nodded before he take a seat in front of Chanhee. "So, did you still the old Chanhee?"

 

"What?" Chanhee's frowned with Minsoo's question.

 

"I mean, did you still hate a kids?"

 

"Hiong!" Byunghun shouted as he know what his hiong trying to say. He wouldn't let Minsoo telling Chanhee about his secret before he himself get ready to tell it. "Don't say anything about kids as you know that he doesn't like a kids. It's useless."

 

"Hunnie, are you still angry at me?" asked Chanhee as he stood up and facing his wife.

 

"It's true, isn't it? You still doesn't like a kids, right? So, it's useless to talk about kids with you." Byunghun stormed out from the cafe.

 

"Well, i got the answered." Minsoo stood up from his chair and facing Chanhee. "Why did you hate a kids? They're innocent and pure...everyone loves kids, even i do..."

 

Minsoo patted Chanhee's shoulder. "Please don't hurt my saeng anymore. You know how he really want a child. And just so you know, i'm still angry at you because you forcing him to get abortion before. So, i won't be nice if you're forcing him to do that again. I'm warned you." Minsoo entered the kitchen to get ready before they opened the cafe after closed for a lunch.

 

Niel went outside with a plate of dounat for Byunghun, but he surprised to see Chanhee. "Hiong, what are you doing here? And where Byungie?" he asked as he didn't see Byunghun around.

 

"He mad at me." Chanhee simply answered.

 

"Mad? Why?" Suddenly Niel though of something that can make Byunghun's mad. "Omo! Did he tell you about that? And you're forcing him to do that again?" Niel placed the plate on the table. "Hiong! Don't be so mean...or i won't assumed you as my hiong anymore." said Niel with angry toned before he enter the kitchen, leaving Chanhee with confused.

 

'Hunnie tell me what? And what i'm forcing him to do again?' Chanhee's though as he didn't understand what his dongsaeng trying to say.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Byunghun take a walk at the park. He smiled as he saw a children playing happily with their parents. Then, he slowly looked down at his tummy and placed his hand on it.

 

"Baby ah...umma can't wait to see you and playing with you like that. But before that, umma should tell your appa about you." Byunghun sighed frustrating and he keep walking while his hand still at his belly.

 

"Your appa wouldn't be glad if he knew about you. But don't worry baby. Umma wouldn't abort you like umma did to your sister/brother before. You'll be born in this world. Umma gave you a promised." Byunghun muttered.

 

Byunghun stopped as he saw a familiar figured that standing near the ice cream booth.

 

"It's Channie. How did he knew i'm here?" Byunghun smiled as he though Chanhee is waiting for him. But before he get near Chanhee, he saw a girl suddenly came behind Chanhee and hugged him. Byunghun's gasps. His tears slowly stream down on his cheek as he felt betrayed. "H-How could you Channie?"

 

Byunghun turn away and started to walked away before he bumped into someone that playing with skateboard. They both was falling down on the ground.

 

"Ouch!" Both of them groaned after their  touched the ground.

 

"Oh, sorry!" said that guy as he helped Byunghun to stand. "I'm sorry! Are you okey?"

 

"I'm fine. And i'm sorry too." said Byunghun.

 

"It's okey. Bye!" that guy took his skateboard before he leave.

 

"Ah!" Byunghun hugged his tummy as he suddenly feel hurt.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Stop this!" Chanhee detach Neela hands roughly. "Why did you wanna see me?"

 

"I miss you, of course!" Neela pecked a kissed on Chanhee's lips.

 

"Yah! Why you..." Chanhee pushed Neela away as he started to walked. Neela chasing him.

 

"Channie, wait for me!"

 

"I though you have something important to say. But if you're trying to get my love back, you're not going to make it."

 

"Then i won't give up until you're back with me."

 

"It's useless! And i'm not going to see you anymore no matter what's the reason is."

 

And as he keep walking with Neela beside him, he suddenly stop as he saw many people crowd on someone. He's heart keep pounding as he approaching the crowd.

 

"Call the ambulance!" said a guy panickely.

 

It's noisy as they concerned about someone. And a woman tried to calmed someone that in so much pain.

 

"There kid, hold on!" said that woman.

 

"It's hurt...my ba-by..." that boy holding his tummy and was worried as he saw a blood stream down from his below part.

 

Chanhee widened his eyes as he recognize that boy. Neela secretly smirk as she looked at the boy.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for the late update...i got a fever...

But now i'm fine...

So, keep read it...