Why??

My heart is...To You~

Chanhee got a message. When he looked at his phone, it's from Neela. He just deleted away the text and throw away his phone. Byunghun that just finished bathing saw his react.

 

"Why did you throw away your phone? Is there's anything problem?" asked Byunghun as he take a seat beside Chanhee.

 

"Nothing. Just a text from maxis centre."

 

"Oh..." Byunghun stood up from the bed as he want to get ready for a work. And as he's finished wearing his clothes, he suddenly feel the dizzy and he almost fell when Chanhee's quickly held him.

 

"Hunnie, what's wrong?"

 

"Just feeling dizzy a little."

 

"If you're sick, just stay at home today. I'll go and tell Minsoo hiong that you can't go for work."

 

"No, Channie! I'm fine. Today we have an interview for a new worker and there must be a lot of people that coming for the job. Minsoo hiong and Niel need me."

 

"New worker? Why did you guys need a new worker? The three of you can handle the cafe with no problem until now. I didn't see any problem with that. Don't say you're getting tired?"

 

"No. I mean...yes...i'm tired lately because our customers getting increased day by day and Niel need an assistant. We need an assistant."

 

"If you're tired, just stay at home, will you? I have my own company, and i can feed you without you need to work. You look pale lately, you know?"

 

"Pale? I'm the healthy one at the cafe, you know? Minsoo's hiong looks pale because he have to thinking the new recipe everynight to gain more customers. And Niel, have to accompany him, which make them both look exhausted every morning." Byunghun's giggles.

 

"Really? Poor my dongsaeng." Chanhee's looked at Byunghun. "But you look tired also. Did you stay awake also to think about the recipe?" Chanhee's teasing his wife.

 

"Well, i'm thinking something else." Byunghun unconciously touching his tummy and looked at it. Then he looked at Chanhee. "Channie, did you still hate a kids?"

 

Chanhee looked away. "I don't want to talk about that. Don't you mentioned about kids anymore." He's facing Byunghun and cupped his face. "Only you that i need. A tiny person only make our life's miserable."

 

"No, Channie! You were wrong. If we're having a child, it can make our married life more interesting. Don't you want a person that similar to us? I mean, a person that have our characteristics. Eyes like you, a lips like me..." Byunghun's smiled at his own though as he's imagine his own child. "That child must be cute like me and charming like you. Don't you think so?"

 

"Don't think so." Chanhee's answered before he enter the bathroom and closed the door.

 

Byunghun sighed as he's seat on the bed. 'What should i do? Channie still doesn't like a kids.' Byunghun slowly rubbed his little baby bump that started to visible. 'I can't hide it anymore.' He's anxious. His tears fall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's wrong Hunnie? You look sad." asked Minsoo. He take a seat infront of Byunghun.

 

"Channie still hate a child, hiong."

 

"What? Why? Niel's not mad at me anymore after that accident. So, he should accept your pregnancy. After all, it's not my child fault that Niel's hate me before. I think, he's not ready to share your love with someone else even with his own child." Minsoo's guessing.

 

Byunghun smiled. "Maybe. But he shouldn't be like that. This baby is our prove of love, so he should help me to take care of it instead of being jealousy like that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After their cafe been opened, there's a lot of people that came for the job. But many of them didn't have a characteristics like they want.

 

"Why did you want this job?" asked Byunghun politely.

 

"Well, i need this job because..."

 

"Wait..." Byunghun's cupped his mouth and he's running to the toilet leaving that candidate.

 

Niel and Minsoo just look him passed by, then they continued the interview.

 

"We need two people to working here. So, what's your eligible to work here?" asked Niel to the person name's Changhyun.

 

"I don't know. I just need this job to show to my boyfriend that i can find my own money. I'm not a kid anymore."

 

"Not a kid, hump? How old are you?"

 

"This years i'm 18."

 

"Too young. You should continued study in college, instead of working here."

 

"Don't want to. Please, i need this job." Changhyun's aegyo because everytime he doest it, he got what he want.

 

Well for Niel... "You're the flower boy that we're looking for! You can seduce people to came to this cafe with your cuty face! You're in!" said Niel excitedly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Well, for the cafe like that need a flower boy for the attraction. You guys understand right?