Sweet kisses

Summer Lovin'

 

 
"So, what did Hyuk want to talk about?" Sungmin asked Kyuhyun finally deciding to address the situation. 
"What? Oh, stuff." Kyu said, shoveling rice into his mouth.
"Uh huh. What kind of stuff?" Sungmin was almost certain that said 'stuff' involved Donghae. 
"Why do we have to talk about Hyuk's stuff?"
"Because I know Donghae was part of it and I have to know what that money wants with my friend." Sungmin said glaring at Kyu, he wouldn't usually keep things from him so it must be something bad.
"Fine!" Kyu sighed, "Hyuk is just... jealous." 
"Of?" Sungmin was getting tired of these half answers. 
"Mr. Dimples."
"Huh? What? Who's Mr. Dimples? "
"Siwon... " 
"Oh... but Hae doesn't like Siwon in that way... if anything I'm positive he has a thing for Hyukkie."
"That's what I tried to tell him, but all he could think was Mr. Dimples this and Mr. Dimples that." 
Sungmin scratched his head, "I mean, Hae gets so shy around Hyuk. It's not like him at all. He's always a jumping fun mess."
"Well,  Hyuk sees it as Hae pushing him away... Ugh, let's stop talking about Eunhyuk and Donghae's issues...please?"
Sungmin couldn't help but giggle at the desperate tone in Kyuhyun's voice. "Why? Tired of all this boy meets boy drama already?"
Kyuhyun let out a deep frustrated sigh, " I know I said I didn't mind just being friends... but... I do mind and it doesn't help that all we seem to do is talk about our friends' barely there relationship... it's depressing!"
Though Kyu had always been honest with Sungmin, he'd never said anything to him in such a blunt tone.
"Kyu...  I...  I don't know about... a r-relationship between us... I don't know if it'd work out..." 
Kyuhyun moved closer to Sungmin, around the small table they'd been eating at. "Min, how do you know if you won't give it a shot?" 
Sungmin shifted Uncomfortably, it wasn't like he hadn't considered Kyu, he really had..."Kyuhyun...how do I know that if we start going out that you won't change?"
"Is that what you're afraid of Min? That I'll act differently?"
Sungmin slid his hand into Kyuhyun's, "If I decide that I wanted to...try this... you have to be ready to accept me fully... I don't take love lightly and if I give you my love-"
"Min, trust me. Betraying your love is the last thing I'd ever consider doing."
Sungmin felt his face heat up, how did this guy manage to make him a big flustered mess all the time?
"You swear?" Sungmin said burying his face in his hands. 
Kyuhyun gently tugged Sungmins hands away and lifted his chin until they were looking in each other's eyes. "I swear Sungmin, that I will never hurt you or betray your love if you will just give this one chance to.
"uh-um..." Sungmin had never heard someone profess so confidently, it was so embarrassing... have to look into his eyes while he said such things.... "Kyuhyun..."
"Min, please just say yes because I really want to kiss you right now."
Min was slightly shocked at Kyuhyun's bluntness, but he nodded his answer, too embarrassed to utter a single word.
"Really Min? So we're going to be together?"
Sungmin blushed and gently tugged Kyuhyun forward by his shirt. Sungmin closed his eye and leaned towards Kyu. 
 
Kyuhyun was surprised when Sungmin grabbed hold of his shirt and pulled him closer. 
Though at the moment he felt like a nervous mess. Here was Sungmin, the person he wanted to be with more than anything in the world, leaning towards him with his eyes closed and lips slightly opened, after agreeing to be his boyfriend. 
"He wants a kiss" Kyu thought to himself. "Am I a descent kisser?" He contemplated not kissing Min, what if he at it?
"Kyu... " Sungmin said pulling Kyuhyun out of his daze. "D-do you...not want to kiss me?"
Kyuhyun shook his head, which Sungmin must have misunderstood because his face reddened and he looked away.
"N-no Min.... it's not that I don't want to kiss you... I just... I... I've never kissed anyone before..."
Kyuhyun lowered his head, now Min must think He's a total loser if he doesn't even know how to kiss...
"Really? You've never kissed anyone?"
"No...never..." Kyuhyun wanted to disappear, he didn't want Min to see how much of a loser he truly was...
Kyuhyun was surprised when he was suddenly pushed onto the floor. Sungmin straddled his hips and came within an inch of Kyu's face.
"So, I get to be your first kiss, hmm?"
Kyuhyun never got a chance to reply as soft pink lips gently pressed against his own.
Kyuhyun felt like he as on a cloud as Min caressed his chest and coaxed his mouth open with his tongue. 
It was an incredible feeling, having Min on top of him like this. 
He moaned as Sungmin began twirling his tongue around his own, and on it, make the most sounds Kyu had ever heard.
"Mmmmm...." Kyu moaned unable to control himself any longer.
Kyu pulled Sungmin closer and his tongue into Min's mouth. He copied some of the motions Min had done, adding a sharper flick of his tongue whenever he received a pleasure filled sound from Sungmin. 
"Oh sweet Jesus!" 
Kyu was surprised when Sungmin quickly pulled away. 
"Oh, don't stop! Do continue each others faces." 
Kyu looked at the Yesung, who he made a mental note to torture for interrupting them.
"Yesung, can't you knock!" Sungmin said angrily as he quickly glanced at Kyu.
"Well, I just wanted to know where Wookie was, but I didn't know you'd be filming a o today."
"Wookie went to visit Siwon, now get out." Kyuhyun said, tired of the strange kids' presence. 
"Well, just make sure you guys use protection"
The boy reached into his pocket and threw something at Kyu that landed on his lap.
"...Why the are you giving me this you filthy ert! I'm sure you need it more than I do."
"I have plenty, Plus you don't want Sungmin to get pregnant do you?"
"Hey! I'm a guy! And go away Yesung!"
"Aish, I can hear you guys yelling from down the street!" Ryeowook said as he entered the living room.
"Wookie! Your brother was filming a o, so I gave him some protection." 
'Huh? P-?" Wookie blushed and looked at Kyu and Min. 
"Gah!  Stop saying such things! Plus I'm sure that you and Wookie need the condoms more than Kyu and I do."
Wookie blushed and looked at Yesung for a split second before looking away.
"No way, Wookie is like a baby brother to me. I'd never do anything like that with him."
Kyu was almost certain he saw Ryeowook's smile quiver.
"I'll just... go to my room." Wookie said going up the stairs. 
Yesung followed, leaving the now irritated Kyuhyun and Sungmin alone.
Kyu took Sungmin's hand and kissed it.
He was truly satisfied now, if he died tonight, he'd die a happy man.
 
 
I know what you're thinking.... why does this woman always have a ruin the moment? The answer to that my friends is because I have better... well... more enticing scenes to come.  :D Hey... do any of you actually read this?? I could write random nonsense here... anyways, talk to you all soon... ish...