Forgive me Wookie

Summer Lovin'

"So..."

"Yes." Yesung looked at Sungmin who was busily preparing breakfast.

"Well,  you stayed the night here…  what did you and Wookie decide on?"

"What do you mean decide? I just stayed the night to keep Wookie company because I knew you and Kyuhyun would be busy face."

Sungmin giggled and covered his blushing face. "Well, Kyu went home early last night and Wookie was already sleeping soo…I think you're the one who wanted company. "

"Shut up." Yesung turned away to stare at anything that wasn't the nosey little rabbit in front of him.

"Summer will be over soon…" Sungmin said out of nowhere.

"And you're telling me this because......"

"I wonder if Hyuk and Hae realize that Hyuk will be leaving soon…"

I doubt they've even considered it."

"Considered what? Who?" Yesung turned to see a puffy eyed Wookie attempting a bright smile.

"Morning Wookie." Sungmin said before glaring at Yesung.

Yesung gulped, knowing full well why Sungmin was upset. Sungmin hated anyone who made his precious baby brother cry.

"Um… Hyuk and Hae… Hyuk is leaving after this summer." Yesung said trying to turn Sungmin's attention away from him.

"Oh no. I forgot that Hyuk isn't from our area... oh, what are we gonna do! Hae will be heartbroken, torn, miserable! " Tears began to form in Wookie's eyes.

Yesung looked away, why'd they have to start talking about heartbreak first thing in the morning?

"We can't do anything Wookie, this is between Hyuk and Hae... all we can do is support what ever decision they make." Sungmin said; pulling his younger brother into a tight embrace.

"Y-you don't think they'll break you… do you?" Wookie whimpered into his brother's shoulder.

"I really can't say."

"I'll be headed home now," Yesung said; standing abruptly.

"Sungie, don't leave yet... uh... have breakfast with us!" Wookie said with a tear-filled pout.

"Uh... I didn't tell my parents where I-"

"I called them while you were sleeping." Sungmin said, already getting the table set for three.

"Thanks" Yesung mumbled under his breath. How was he supposed to deal with Wookie while he was feeling heartbroken? And not to mention his over-protective brother?

Yesung sat beside Ryeowookie, only to notice that he flinched and turned his body away ever so slightly.

"What's wrong Wookie?" He didn't know why he asked, he already knew the answer. Wookie must really hate me now.

"Uh, n-nothing..."

"If it's really nothing... then why did you flinch?"

"I-I didn't flinch."

"Yesung " Sungmin said quietly.

"Yes you did. I'm not stupid Wookie, I saw you flinch and move away from me."

"I didn't."

"Yes you did! Tell me the truth Wookie, do you hate me?"

"What!?"

"Yesung! Calm the down!"

He hadn't noticed when he stood up, or that he'd grabbed the terrified Wookie's arm.

"Ryeowook... I'm sorry..."

Ryeowook pulled out of Yesung's grasp, tears streaming down his cheeks as he ran out of the house.

"What the hell is wrong with you!? How could you do that to him!?"

Yesung heard Sungmin's enraged shouts but did nothing. Even after he received a strong punch in the gut all he could do was crumple onto the floor

How could I do that to Wookie... he looked so sad.... so scared...

 
 
YE-YE!!! DON'T DO THIS TO WOOKIE!!! Hey,I'm really trapped with this YeWook situation, give me your thoughts please. The next 2-3 chapters are gonna be focused on Eunhae, Kyumin and.... soon there wil be angst. I can just feel it in my soul ~(*_*)~