No more than this

Summer Lovin'

 

Ryeowook had to remind himself about seventy time on the way to Yesung’s house that they were just friends, ONLY friends.

He’d fought the thought of Yesung’s form in the shower for a solid twenty minutes after hanging up the phone and now the thoughts were coming back.

He tried to distract himself; he picked some flowers he walked past. Lilac, Sunflowers, Lilac... hadn’t he read somewhere that Lilac represented first love? Now that he thought about it; didn’t sunflowers represent adoration?

Ryeowook blushed. Yesung wouldn’t know what they meant anyways... and he didn’t  pick them for those reasons... He’d picked them because... they were pretty... Yeye liked pretty things, almost as much as he did.

Ryeowook placed the flowers down but continued to hold a small branch of lilac.

There was no use denying it. He was impossibly in love with Yesung.

"But, I can't ever bring that up again... Yeye will get..."

Ryeowook stopped in front of a store and looked, around at some of the accessories.

"Hi there young man!" A sweet looking old woman said as she walked towards Ryeowook.

"Looking for something for your girlfriend? I have couple rings, bracelets, necklaces, Key chains, Phone charms, shirts, shoes, sunglasses."

Ryeowook couldn't help looking around the store. He soon found a pair of matching rings. I bet Yeye will love these. Wookie smile to himself as he handed over the money to the sweet woman.

"Have a nice day young man. I hope your girlfriend likes the rings."

Ryeowook tried to ignore the fact that he'd purchased a couple item.

Yeye and I always buy matching things.... like shirts and keychains... this'll just show him that we're really friends again.

Ryeowook got to Yesung's house and realized how ridiculous he must look holding flowers in front of his friend's house...

It's too late to go back now... Ryeowook thought as he knocked on the door.

Yesung practically ran to the door when he heard a knock.

Wookie stood there holding flowers? And a shopping bag.

"Hey Sungie. This is for you." Wookie said as he handed Yesung the small branch of lilac.

"Uh... Thanks?" Yesung said as he made room for Ryeowook to walk inside.

"I thought you'd changed your mind about coming over." Yesung said as he shut the door behind them.

"Why would you think that?" Ryeowook spun around to look at Yesung.

His face was a light pink and he stared at the ground.

"Well.... Wookie, you're almost an hour late, you know."

Ryeowook checked his phone and gasped. "I'm so sorry, Sungie! I was wandering and I bought you this." Ryeowook was about to open the bag when he changed his mind... "Actually... I want to return this and get you something... better."

Yesung smiled. "I'm sure whatever you got me is fine." He said as he reached for the bag.

Ryeowook moved away so quickly, that Yesung was a bit shocked.

"No, I don't like it. I'm going to change it."

Yesung sighed and began walking towards the kitchen. "I'm hungry-"

He'd barely finished his sentence when Ryeowook zoomed past him, into the kitchen.

"I'll make you something to eat Sungie!" Ryeowook said over his shoulder as he tied an apron on.

Yesung smiled as he sat at the breakfast, table, watching Wookie work. He really enjoyed having Wookie around, so loving, caring... cute.

Yesung looked over Ryeowook's outfit. He wore a white and black striped shirt that rode up when he bent over to pick something up or reached for something on a high shelf and black skinny jeans that hugged his hips nicely and shaped his bottom perfectly when he bent over, giving Yesung what he realized was a very, very pleasing view and he tried to adjust the crotch of his own jeans.

While he'd been waiting for Ryeowook's arrival, Yesung thought about all the times he'd cuddled in bed with Wookie, and how nice it felt to be pressed against his warm back.

Now, all he could thing about was how nice it'd feel to be pressed against that warm back... while Wookie buried his face into a pillow trying to muffle his mo-

"Sungie... "

Yesung shook his head of the fantasy and looked up at Wookie.

"Yes hun?" Yesung didn't know why he'd added that word at the end.

"I need help, I can't reach the salt... it's too far back."

Yesung walked over to where Ryeowook stood and reached up to where he was pointing and grabbed the salt, handing it to Wookie.

"Thanks Sungie." Ryeowook said and smiled.

Yesung stood there for a second before wrapping his arms around Ryeowook's waist.

"S-Sungie... what's up? W-what are you doing?" Ryeowook said, fidgeting in Yesung's arms.

"Wookie, calm down." Yesung said as he leaned in closer to Ryeowook an nuzzled his neck.

Ryeowook's breath hitched and he let out a soft moan.

Yesung looked up at the red faced Ryeowook before returning to his neck, but this time he grazed the fair skin with his teeth.

"Ah ah, S-Sungie... wh-"

Ryeowook was cut off as Yesung began , biting and small areas on his neck.

Ryeowook gasped and sighed and moan letting himself enjoy the feeling of Sungie's body pressed against his, letting his hands move to Yesung's sides to hold himself up and breathing in Yesung's scent and... and...

Ryeowook pulled away quickly and ran to the stove.

"Dang it! I burned the fish." Ryeowook said, looking down into the pot at the broken and half burnt fish.

An arm came around his waist as another took the lid from his hand, setting it down on the counter.

"Don't worry. I found something else I'd rather eat." Yesung murmured into Ryeowook's ear as he scooped Ryeowook into his arms.

Ryeowook's mind was completely muddled as Yesung carried him upstairs to his room. "Sungie....  what are we... what are we doing?"

Yesung smiled as they got to his bedroom door. "We're going to bed of course."

Ryeowook wondered how it was that Yesung opened the door while carrying him, but those thoughts were completely swept aside when he was placed on Yesung's bed and had lips hungrily pressed against his own.

Ryeowook gasped for breath and d blindly trying to lift Yesung's shirt.

"Ah, Yeye take your shirt off." Ryeowook said as he pushed Yesung off of him.

Yesung moaned as he got onto his knees and pulled his shirt over his head and leaned down to pull Ryeowook's shirt off as well.

"H-hey Sungie... does this mean you... feel the same for me as I feel for you?" Ryeowook looked up at Yesung with hopeful eyes.

Yesung rolled onto his side and looked over at Ryeowook. Honestly, Wookie... I don't know how I feel... I can't bear the thought of not being with you... it hurts actually and I couldn't stop thinking about you when we weren't talking."

 

Ryeowook smiled and hugged Yesung. "Alright, that's a start." He said as he planted a quick kiss on Yesung's lips. "But, until you're certain about your feelings... This, is as far as we go."

Ryeowook emphasized his words by tracing a line across his waist


"Which half? Top or bottom?" Yesung asked, sliding his hands to Wookie's zipper.