SpyMin

Summer Lovin'

 

Sungmin watched as Eunhyuk was pulled towards the change rooms by Siwon. Maybe they'd finally start to get along?

"Why is Siwon dragging Hyuk away?" Kyuhyun said looking in the direction Sungmin had been staring at.

"I don't know... maybe he noticed how Hyuk dislikes him and wants to talk it out with him."

Even as Sungmin said it he knew it wasn't the reason.

"I don't know Min... I feel like there's something off about this...."

"What do you mean?"  Sungmin was concerned about Kyu's worried tone.

"Well, it just seems like Siwon isn't the kind of person to pull someone away forcefully to address a situation that concerns that person disliking him... He'd know better, that being forceful would cause more tension."

Now that Sungmin thought about it, Kyu had a point... "Hey, keep Donghae busy while I go check on them."

"Check on them? You're going to listen in on their conversation? "

"Well, I have to! Hae seems interested in Hyuk and as his best friend it is my duty to watch over his love interest."

"You're just using that as an excuse to eavesdrop." Kyu said, giving Min a skeptical look.

Sungmin gave Kyuhyun a small peck on the cheek before jogging towards the change rooms.

When Sungmin reached the change rooms he slipped inside and shut the door behind him silently.

"Mmmm, your lips are as soft as they look. And you taste so sweet... like strawberries."

Sungmin suppressed a gasp, that was Siwon’s voice. The only person he could be talking to had to be Eunhyuk...

"What..wh... huh?" Sungmin could hear Hyuk’s voice tremble, he’d never seen or heard Hyuk with his guard down before.

What was Siwon doing? What about Hae? He’d been so stuck on Hae for more than 2 years now, why the sudden change?

"What? You're surprised? I suppose you have the rights to be... I've always been found of Donghae. I mean he is beautiful...  but you... You Lee Hyuk Jae; are a masterpiece, a true work of art, every bit of you is beautiful, even your bratty attitude. I want you to be mine."

Sungmin slid silently out of the change rooms but stood near the door... he’d never thought Siwon was this type of person. He need to stay and make sure nothing happened to Hyuk.

Sungmin saw Donghae approaching him, and as Donghae got closer the door of the change rooms suddenly opened.

“Min, what are you doing?” Siwon asked in such a polite tone, Sungmin wondered if he’d mistaken the voice.

“Nothing, just wondering where you guys went.” Sungmin looked at Siwon and quickly glanced at Eunhyuk, who’s face was a light shade of red.

There was no doubt, Sungmin was positive what he’d heard was true. Which meant that Hae’s relationship with Hyukjae was in danger. How would anyone resist a guy like Siwon? It was a wonder Hae still hadn’t given in.

“Guys, lets go swimming!” Hae said pouting at them.

“I will be there in a minute Hae, I just want to speak to Siwon for a second.”

Siwon looked at Sungmin questioningly, but stepped aside as Hae grabbed onto Hyuk’s arm and pulled him towards the water.

“Aren’t they cute together?” Min said studying Siwon as he watched the two boys walk away.

“Yeah, Hae is adorable...Hyukjae as well, he’s very....”

“Look Siwon, I know you’re upset that Hae has rejected you over and over, and it seems as though he’s ready to give into Hyuk any second now. But that is no reason for you to try and... and...seduce Hyukjae! Hae has feelings for him, you can tell that! Don’t act like this Siwon!”

Siwon took a deep breath before looking at Sungmin with such sad and sorry eyes that Min’s anger nearly dissipated.

“Is that really what you think? That I’m pretending to have feelings for Hyukjae to get back at Hae? I’m not that type of person Min, you know that... It’s just that... since meeting Hyukjae, and seeing the way he acts, the way he smiles... I just fell in love with him. I know you probably won’t believe me, but I feel so nervous when he’s around and... I get happy when he looks at me, even if it’s with anger.”

Sungmin was caught off guard by the sincerity in Siwon’s voice. He really did love Hae, didn’t he...

“Siwon-” Sungmin began, but was quickly cut off.

“Don’t worry, Hyuk rejected me as well. He says he loves Hae and that had he not known Hae, he would have fallen for me.”

“I’m sorry Siwon. I’m sure you’ll find the one for you one day.”

“What? Oh, did you think I meant I’d give up?” Siwon shook his head as though in disbelief, “I told Hyuk I understood, but I’m not giving up just yet. Hae hasn’t accepted Hyuk’s feelings yet, so I still have a chance.”

 

 

For some reason I couldn't get rid of that bold font slanting crap up there... I'm not computer savy at all. I usually use my tablet, but I missed the clicking sound of a keyboard.... sigh, bad decision. Okay so let me explain what happened. I wrote a few chapters and was goingto post them.... then I thought of something totally AMAZING and had to rewrite all the other chapters to incorporate it because I love the Eunhae that I thought of there and.... you know, I think this Eunhae scene will be worth this long wait.... Or maybe I'm just easily excited?? O.O who knows.....