Come play with me

Summer Lovin'

"Eunhyuk-ah!! Eunhyuk, wake up!!!" Donghae said knocking on Hyuk's bedroom door. It was 2 pm, he was still asleep and his door was locked.

"Eunhyukkie! I'm bored... come play with me... please."
Hae heard shuffling, the sound of draws being opened and shut and suddenly the door flew open.
Hyuk stood in the doorway wearing a form fitting black tank and loose black shorts. His hair was a hot mess, but Hae couldn't get over the fact that he still looked gorgeous when he'd just waken up.
"Mmm... I'm up." Hyuk's voice was low and raspy, still heavy with sleep. Hae couldn't help but think about how it would sound to wake up to that in the morning.
Hae blushed pushing his thoughts aside, "I wanna play. Let's play together Hyuk."
Hyuk tugged on Hae's arm bringing him into the room. It was a rather plain room, seeing as it was Hyuk's uncle's guest room. The walls were beige and the dresser, night stand and bookshelf were all the same mahogany wood colour. The room was surprisingly neat, not a single thing seemed out of place.
Hae was surprised when Hyuk pushed him onto his bed, his body tensed and he prepared himself to push Hyuk away once he tried to do anything.
"Let's play, nap time. It's very simple; you lay down, close your eyes and be quiet." Hyuk said before laying down beside the still tense Hae.
Hae looked at Hyuk who seemed to be on his way to dreamland and he wondered.... why did he feel so disappointed that Hyuk hadn't tried anything?
"Hyuk... Hyuk, I don't want to sleep." Hae said quietly as he reached up to Hyuk's messy hair.
"Mm, but I do...." Hyuk mumbled as he snuggled closer to Hae.
There was total silence for what seemed like an hour, Hae turned to look at Hyuk who was fast asleep. He couldn't help himself as he started to Hyuk's cheek; his skin felt so soft and warm, probably from sleeping so much. Hae brushed the hair out of Hyuk's face and looked at his cute pouting lips, He had such gorgeous lips...
Hae's eyes wandered to Hyuk chest, his collarbones stood out beautifully against the black material, every bit of abdominal muscle was visible through the tank. Hae was so fascinated by Hyuk's beauty, he hadn't noticed when he started touching Hyuk again.
His hand had somehow wandered onto Hyuk's chest, gently one pec muscle, curious about how the sleeping Hyuk's body would react. 
Hae was pleasantly surprised when Hyuk's percked up and Hyuk let out a soft moan. Hae bit his lip trying to hold back his excited giggles as he trailed his hand lower, lifting up the black material to see the smooth muscle beneath it.
It was enough to make Hae gasp, and wonder how such a body could be hidden by such a thin shirt. Hae looked at Hyuk to make sure he was still asleep before he continued his exploration. He traced every bit of Hyuk's chest with his fingertips, taking his time to toy with his perked s.
"Mmmm.... stop..." Hyuk mumbled, still asleep.
"Fine, I'll stop... but you have to wake up." Hae said as he Hyuk's cheek. He knew Hyuk would hear him, but it was worth a try.
Hae found himself more and more curious about the soft pouty lips in front of him. 
Hadn't I promised him a kiss? Hae thought to himself. No reason I can't give him one in his sleep... Hae thought, trying to justify his thoughts as he brought himself closer to Hyuk. He felt lightheaded as he inhaled Hyuk's scent and felt the warm breath on his lips. 
He couldn't help himself, he pressed his lips firmly against Hyuk's. Hae couldn't hold back the moan that rose from him throat. He wished Hyuk would wake up and return the kiss, if it felt this good to kiss him while he was asleep...
"Hyuk! Hyuk! Hyukkie!! Wake up!" Donghae said shaking Hyuk.
"Hae, go away I'm tired." Hyuk said smacking Hae's hands away.
Hae pouted before pulling Hyuk's tank up slowly, pressing his palms against his chest so that he would feel his touch.
"Hyukkie, remember that kiss I promised you? Hyuk? Come on, don't you want to kiss me."
Hyuk sat up so quicky, Hae never got a chance to release the tank and tore the material. "Oh, Hyuk, I'm sorry."
"Forget it. And I'll jave you know that I want to do a lot more than kiss you Donghae so watch out that I don't molest you in your sleep next time."
Hae blushed, had Hyuk been faking the whole time?
"You... you liar!" Hae said, embarrassed. 
"Honestly, I thought I was having a really good dream until just now when you started shaking me, telling me to kiss you. I realized I had to be in heaven."
Hae wasn't given time to respond as Hyuk pushed him onto the bed and immediately covered Hae's lips with his own.
It was...blissful. Hae couldn't seem to summon the energy to move his arms. All he could do was let Hyuk kiss him and try his best to keep up with the fast pace he set. 
His heart was beating rapidly, there didn't seem to be enough air. His chest hurt, he needed to breath, but he didn't remember how. 
Hae quickly drew in a breath when Hyuk's tongue teased his mouth open. Hae wrapped his arms around Hyuk, who knew that kissing could feel so great?
"Hyuk, slow down." Hae said, gasping for air when Hyuk finally ceased his assault on his lips and moved to pepper his neck with kisses.
"Don't wanna."
"Hyuk, please. Slow down."
Hyuk pulled away from Hae's neck and stared into him eyes. "You're mine. Got that?"
Hae was shocked by this sudden proclamation. "Huh? What?"
"No matter what, you are mine! Understood?" Hyuk said Hae's cheek.
"Then....you are mine as well!" Hae said as he pulled Hyuk donwn for a sweet kiss.
 
 
 
It's finally here!!! Eunhae at last!!  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. Okay so I'm a bit rusty with the tiness. Not my fault, I feel so embarassed writing them knowing people will read it  *///* anywho. I posted this as an early apology because whilst I am catching up with my classes; I may not be able to write and post for a bit.... but know that I am a fast worker so I should never be gone for more than a week.  :D spoiler alert Yewook soon  ;)