Wookie's feelings

Summer Lovin'

"What the... get a room, there are innocent minded children around you know!!" Yesung shouted as he entered Sungmin's living room.

"What's wrong?" Ryeowook came up behind Yesung to see what the problem was and squealed as Yesung shielded his eyes.

"Goddamnit! Can't you two act like normal people for once?"

This sight causing all the ruckus was Kyuhyun laying down on the couch while Sungmin lay on his chest. The two hand their fingers intertwined in a loving couple manner and Sungmin let out what seemed like soft purrs while Kyuhyun his hair.

"Wah, Yesung! I wanna see." Ryeowook said trying to pry Yesung's hands away.

"You're too young for this kind of thing Wookie."

"Am not!"

"Aish!! Will you two shut up! I have a headache." Sungmin yelled as he chucked a pillow at the two.

"Well, if two would give it a rest every once in a while you'd stay healthy. face is a great way to spread germ in case you didn't know."

"Yesung, shut up. You're just angry because you're single and no one is interested." Kyu said giving Yesung a daring look.

"I'm single by choice, okay. Because no one can handle the iness that is me."

Sungmin laughed and buried his face back into Kyuhyun's chest. "No, I know someone who is just waiting for ther chance to be with you."

Ryeowook pulled Yesung's hands away and ran towards the stairs.

"Uh.... what just happened?" Yesung looked towards where Wookie had disappeared.

"Nothing... but you should go talk to him." Kyuhyun replied giving Yesung a knowing nod.

Yesung was confused; why are they all being so weird? Why did Wookie run off like that? Did I say something that made him angry?

"Wookie, " Yesung said as he peeked into the the lavender painted room. Ryeowook sat on his bed staring at something in his hand. He looked so small sitting on the edge of the light green satin covered queen sized bed. The room had multiple shades of purples and greens, the two colours creating a welcoming atmosphere.

"Wookie, are you upset? Did I say something wrong?" Still no answer.

Yesung stepped into the room and walked towards Ryeowook and sat beside him. What do I do?

"Yesung.... does that kind of thing disgust you?" Wookie spoke quietly.

"Huh? What kind of stuff?" Yesung was relieved that Wookie was speaking to him at last.

"Do.... guys loving other guys.... disgust you?" Ryeowook still didn't look at him, it was really worrisome.

"What? Why.... where is this coming from?" Yesung was surprised by this sudden question.

"The way you acted when you saw Minnie and Kyu together... it... you.... you seemed disgusted..."

"Wookie... no... I'm not disgusted, really, I was just joking around."

"Sungie.... how would you feel if a guy confessed his feelings for you?"

"Huh? A guy, confessing his feelings.... well.... I'd probably feel a bit awkward because I'd most likely have no feelings for him-"

"So you don't think you could ever love a man? No matter what you wouldn't have feelings for him?"

"I... I don't t-think so... Wookie, I'm sorry if I made you think that I dislike your brother... I was just kidding around." Yesung said as he took Ryeowook's hand in his.

"That's not it Yesung, I... I mean..." Ryeowook pulled his hand from Yesung's as he stood up. "You might hate me once you hear this.... we might never speak again... but, I really... I need to stop pretending that I don't have these feelings."

Yesung looked at Ryeowook's back, his entire body and even his voice seemed to shake.

"Yesung, I love you. I really do... everything about you. Your smile, your laugh, the way you do such stupid things all the time, even how you go on long rants for simple questions. I love how you treat me like I'm special and how you protect me from the things that scare me and that you care for me when something is wrong." Ryeowook let out a sob that broke Yesung's heart.

"Wookie..."

Ryeowook dropped to his knees and seemed to let all his emotions flood out.

"Wookie, please don't cry." Yesung walked to him and wrapped his arms around Wookie's small frame. "Wookie, I'm Alright with you liking me.... I'm just not sure if I can return those feelings."

Yesung held on to Wookie's shaking frame tighter. What does it matter if Wookie likes me? He's still my best friend... he always will be.

 

Yesung sat holding the crying Wookie until he was sound asleep. He didn't know what else to do, what could he say that would make Wookie understand his feelings. He loved Wookie.... but he wasn't sure if his love could go that far.

"Hey, you done making him cry yet?"

Yesung looked up at Kyuhyun standing in the doorway.

"I didn't make him cry on purpose... I just... I didn't know what to say." Yesung hung his head, he'd never felt so useless before.

"Don't worry, I'm sure Wookie isn't upset with you. He's just... he was frustrated with his emotions so he had to let it out."

Yesung blinked away the tears that had been accumulating in his eyes, "How do you know? He seemed pretty upset."

"Nah, Wookie cares about you too much to be upset with you. Trust me, I talked to him about it... I'm the one who suggested he tell you how he feels."

"Do....what do you think I should do Kyu?"

"Hmmm....  honestly? Go with with your gut. If you don't think you can give Wookie the love he needs then don't be anymore than friends with him. If you think you can then tell him how you feel. Wookie wouldn't want to force his feelings on you.... he just wants you to acknowledge them."

Yesung nodded, "You know Kyu... you're pretty wise for someone who is younger than me."

"No, I'm just smarter than you Yesung. Don't compare the two of us." Kyuhyun smirked as he turned to leave.

"You brat." Yesung whispered under his breath as he the sleeping Wookie hair and worked his way to his philtrum.

 

Told you all I'd fix this up for you :)