It Begins

One Shot [BAP]

 

 

 

 

Hyuna's POV
 
I soon realized that I feel asleep and I woke up but I wasn't on the couch anymore, I was on my brother's bed. I got up and checked the clock, it was around 4am. I got and slowly walked out the kitchen where I saw the TV still playing but he was out cold. I walked towards him and then kissed him on the forehead. He didn't move one bit, typical Yongguk. I walked to the TV and turned it off.
 
My mind ran on what I had to do to him and the others, I didn't want this to happen, and I should have known they were going to make m do this. I don't know what they're planning to do to them. I don't want them be hurt. And I definitely don't want to be known a traitor on either side.
 
What I really want to know is why can't they tell, they never kept a secrect from me about the missionso, why should they do it this time? It's not fair that I'm betraying them and they don't know. I'm kind of scared for them now. They don't know whats coming, don't know hats coming. I'm lost.
 
I sat around the dining while watching the sunrise. It was beautiful. Before I knew it I was crying again. Usually I don't cry. But nowrepare for worst thing that could possibly happen.  I wiped my tears with the back of my hand. I got up and decided it was time toake the guys up. 
 
I went over to my brother and gently shook him. "Youngguk.... Youngguk... Yongguk", I repeated over and over again still shaking him. He still didn't wake up so I just went behind the couch and lifted it causing him fall off. "Oww...", I heard him moan, yup, he's awake now. I settled the couch back down then I saw him glare at me with his sleepy eyes. Sometimes it scares me and other times I think its kinda cute. A small chuckle escaped from my mouthas he just sat down on.
 
"Annyong haseyo oppa. Mianhamnida about that", I said hoping he'll forgive me. He looked at and smiled. I sat next him as he the TV then he patted me on the head. I hugged him tightly and whispered in his ear, "I love you oppa". Just then every came out looking all sleepy, rubbing their eyes and stuff. It was so cute.
 
I kind of only said that to let him know that I do love him and I mean it, but no matter what happens I will always love him and everyone else too.
 
I giggled a bit and went to the kitchen, I looked the fridge, took out the eggs and bacon then placed it on the counter top. I put the frying pan on stove, put some oil in it, and lit the stove. The oil started to slat on me like it always does. At that same time Zelo came in and took the  es that I had just taken up, I looked at him straight in the face. "I'll take over, leave to me", he said as I blushed and nodded.
 
Then I went to Yongguk's room to get my phone as I was just going to take up it buzzed, it was new text message from an unknown number. It said to stay at the apartment after breakfast until further given orders.
 
 After breakfast it was hard to keep a smile upon my face. I decided to follow orders. I went to the front and started to put on myshoes and opened the door a bit. "I'm going out okay! Annyonghi kyesayo!", I yelled waiting for their reply. "Okay, Annyong kasayo!", I heard them reply. I started walking walking out of the house when I heard Yongguk's voice saying be back home early again.