Chapter 10

One Shot [BAP]

Hyuna's POV

 
   I sat there on the hospital bed staring outside through the window thinking, thinking of what Yongguk-oppa would do to me once I get home for punishment. Usually he would give a punishment for things we shouldn't do but still do anyways.
 
   I sighed. This hospital is making me sick, the scent of the place, the hospital gowns, the stupid room colour, everything. I missed my room. I missed working with everyone at home. 
 
   It's being 2 days since I've seen Yongguk look at me the way did that day I work up. 
 
   Thinking of what he said when I was still in a coma, he would never say sorry to me at all and I've never heard him say the words to me before. They others said the same thing but his apology touched my heart more, I've waited this long in life to actually hear him say thoughts words.
 
  His words weren't the only words that touched me, but Zelo's words did to. I always had a crush on him too but since I thought he wouldn't feel the same way about me I didn't show any clue that I did, but I do.
 
   I was actually going to be gone forever until he kissed me, just the thought of it makes me blush and I thank him for it. It also kinds of reminds me of our first kiss. At the park, under the starry sky, as the full moon shun on us and cool breeze blowing against our bodies, we were talking about first kiss. We both never had our first kiss before, so he cupped my face with his warm hands and were both leaning in. The kiss was very delicate and passionate. He had his gentle soft and warm lips on mine and I missed it. Strangely enough I had that same kind of kiss just a few days ago when he tried to revive me.
 
   If Yongguk finds out that we kissed he gonna flip but even worse he'll skin Zelo and I alive.
 
   The door sprung open gaining my attention at the doctor. He looked at the click board and then at me. "Well Ms. Bang, it looks like your able to go home in about and our os so", he said. I sighed in relief. 
 
   "Your brothers on his way over here with your change of clothing, so just sit back for now and relax. You must be very lucky and special to still be alive after what happened, just make sure you stay healthy", he smiled. 
 
   "I will", I replied and added a slight bow. And with that he was out the door. I hope Yongguk can make it fast enough so I get out of this hell hole, it's killing me, I can't stand it. 
 
Yongguk's POV
 
   I left a message to the doctor saying that I'll be on my way to the with Hyuna's change of clothes.
 
   Knowing her she practically dying to get out of the hospital, she hates them as much as I do. It's full of sick people coughing all over the place, you don't what illness they have, and while you to the hospital sick you come back home with some else's illness. 
 
   I went to Hyuna's room and just picked up any random thing, when it came to her underwear I had close my eyes, look away and put it in the bag. 
 
   I went to the garage where everyone was, "Oi, I'm going to the hospital to pick Hyuna". All the attention was on me now as I started walking to the car I put the bag over one of my shoulders.
 
   Someone grabbed my other shoulder when I turned around I saw Zelo, "Hyun, I'm coming with you", he said, I nodded and raffled his hair a bit. He gave me smile that made me smile a bit, I got into the Range Rover with Zelo and started the engine as Himchan opened the garage.
 
   I stepped on the gas peddle and got to the hospital as fast as I could. The car ride was silent, if i looked in the mirror i would Zelo with head down, playing his fingers, in deep thought and he was blushing maybe. Look like the maknae's in love.
 
    In time at all we were in the parking lot, Zelo and I got out of the car and went to the resection area. "Bang Hyuna, please", I asked. "Ah, she's in room 202, 2nd floor", the lady said, I thanked her. 
 
   We went to the elevator pressed the button for the second. The elevator made a ding sound and doors opened. Zelo again is in space, I grabbed his hand and dragged him to her room then let go. 
 
   I knocked on the door and heard footsteps. The door swung open and was my little sister staring at me with relief, she looked down at the bag in my hand. I was about to walk in but she just grabbed the bag and shut the door in our faces. 
 
   Well, so much for a hello and thank you. I looked around for a seat and sat on it, Zelo followed. He turned to me and I glared at him. He looks like he wants to tell me something, but he just looked away and turned his head back at me. I soften my glare, yet again he just looked away.
 
   "Danm it Zelo, if you have something to say, say it", I said. He looked at me then gulped. He turned to me then whispered what he had to say. I was so sunned, I don't know what expression to use or how to react. 
 
   How was any big brother suppose to act when their Hyung says that there in love with their little sister?