Mission Accomplished

One Shot [BAP]

 


3rd Person
 
   They spent the rest of their evening figuring out how they were going to get the money. They have already immediately started plotting.
 
   The next day they went out taking pictures and finding out information that could help them in anyway possible.
 
   That same evening they surrounded the CTK when they had just arrive and exited the vehicle. They got out of their vehicle and started to attack them while  Himchan and Zelo got the keys and stole the money and left. They went back home, counted the money and they were short of money. So they repeatedly did the same process for the other 3 days at 3 other different banks.
 
   The 4 days that have pasted went by in a flash. They count the money that they had collected added up to the exact amount needed, some of the money included was all the money they had had saved, worked and earned. 
 
   Tomorrow came and was now time. BAP and other other men had all their guns well well prepared before leaving to go to the under ground train station . Hyuna was seated on a little crate waiting for what had to happen and what was to come to come. At the same she was worried that they'll never show.
 
   Just a few moments later they arrived.
 
   Yongguk's POV 
 
   We arrived at the train station in the exact same spot that we need to be at. I dropped the suit case in front of me and a guy stepped forward and took the suit case while other guy pushed my sister towards me my facial expression hadn't changed. 


 


   (It was only a daydream, instead of YongJae it was Hyuna)
 
   I was quickly snapped back into reality as Hyuna was walking towards me I hugged her and she hugged me back, but she said something that I didn't expect her to say, 'Im sorry it has to like this'. She didn't just say it me but she said it to all of us.
 
3rd Person
 
   All of a sudden they were surrounded by the SWAT. One of the SWAT members bowed to Hyuna and she just nodded, then gave her her badge. She showed the badge to the BAP members and explained everything. 
 
   She started to walk away, Zelo, Yongguk and the other didn't ask questions but they were willing to chase after but the SWAT wouldn't let them.
 
   They were arrested for 2 days now.