Chapter 20

One Shot [BAP]

Hyuna's P.O.V.

 
"The principal's office is this way." Jongup pointed to the right, basically a long corridor of doors.
 
"No, it's this way." Zelo pointed to the left, an exact mirror to the right.
 
The two went at each other for a bit, ignoring the large groups of students passing us by,  possible help for our little predicament. I rolled my eyes and went to the first person I see; I girl probably my age with short, fiery red hair and grass green eyes.
 
"Where's the principal's office?" I asked. Jongup and Zelo stopped their useless bickering so they could hear the moment of truth. Which one of the two idiots was smarter.
 
"His office is just down the hall. Go straight to the end, turn left and go to the third door on the left." She answered.
 
Not left or right, but straight ahead. I thanked the girl, glared at the maknaes and walked in the direction I was told to go. I had to push past a horde of crazy students in uniform to reach the destination at hand. It didn't help that some people stop and stare at the three of us. After rush hour died down a bit, I reached the door and opened it with desperation, completely forgetting about the politeness of knocking first.
 
"Um..." The stout man sitting behind the large mahogany desk managed to mutter. A small, gold coloured sign read 'Mr. Jung, principal' in front of a tall stack of papers.
 
"S-sorry for barging in," I apologized.
 
"We're the new students." Jongup added, pushing past me to enter the room.
 
"Oh! Okay then. I'll be right with you. Just let me finish up here with this one." The principal pointed to the kid sitting all too casually on one of the two leather chairs. "Now, you've skipped one too many of your classes, Changjo. What punishment do you think I should give you?" The principal raised an eyebrow and put his elbows on the desk, waiting intently for the student's answer.
 
"Detention, just like every other time." The student replied with absolutely no attempt at hiding the boredom dripping like mad from his words.
 
"Yes, just like every other time..." The principal stood up and looked down at the student in the chair. "Thanks to our lovely new students, you won't be getting detention." The man smiled.
 
"What are you getting at?" The student sat upright in his chair.
 
"I know how much you love people, so I'm appointing you their tour guide." The man's smile turned into a condescending sneer.
 
The student stood up in mere seconds. "What-"
 
"And I'll have no argument on the matter," the principal cut him off, holding his hand up to silence the student. "You'll do the job and you'll do it well, or it's suspension for you."
 
The student exhaled in anger. "So I'm showing a bunch of noobs around the school?" The man nodded, and the student ran his hand through his light brown hair. "Fine."
 
"I'm sorry for keeping you waiting." The principal walked around his desk and towards the three of us. "It's always a joy for new students to come to our school. And you three are?"
 
"My name is Bang Hyuna."
 
"Jongup."
 
"Zelo."
 
"And I'm Mr. Jung. Changjo here will be your guide for the day. Please, don't hesitate to report if he's being a hassle." The man laughed and shook our hands. He walked back to his desk and glared at the student, a wordless order to move his .
 
Changjo turned around and looked at us. His eyes stopped on me and he winked with a smirk before pushing past Zelo to leave the office.
 
•  •  •
 
"This is our lovely cafeteria," Changjo used his hands to show off the room, sarcasm woven deep into his words.
 
The way he spoke to us was starting to bug me. He was really only talking to me and ignoring Zelo and Jongup. They would ask questions, but he'd look at me and answer them.
 
I noticed a group of four girls in the corner, and they noticed me, Jongup and Zelo.
 
"Changjo oppa!" One yelled and ran up to our group, latching her thin arms onto Changjo. "What are you doing out of class? I though Mr. Jung got you?"
 
"He did, and I'm stuck giving them a tour." He threw his thumb over his shoulder and back at us.
 
"And you two are?" Another asked, dangerously close to my boyfriend.
 
"My name is Zelo. This is Jongup hyung, and this is Hyu-"
 
"Zelo? That's a strange name. Well, you can call me Hyosung noona." The girl's hands rested on his chest, but Zelo looked down at her like she was a new species of cockroach.
 
"I wouldn't get too close," I warned her calmly. "He has a girlfriend, and she doesn't take kindly when s touch him."
 
Jongup hissed and chuckled, and Hyosung looked at me, glaring daggers.
 
"What would you know, low-life?" She spat.
 
"Don't you dare-" I cut Zelo off mid-sentence.
 
"Ohoho, low-life? Surely, you know one when you see one, right? As you see one in the mirror every morning." I retorted.
 
"Let me tell you something, stupid girl." Hyosung moved away from Zelo and walked closer to me. "Me and my girls run this school as Secret, and we don't take from anyone who looks like she lives on the streets. Your parents must hate looking at you."
 
"You !" I yelled, dropping my bag and launching at her, but Jongup held me back and Zelo stood between the two of us.
 
"Let's not ruin her teeth on the first day, okay?" Zelo whispered, his voice slowly calming me down.
 
"Hyosung, seems like the stray dog has a powerful bark, but no bite." One of the girls laughed.
 
"Her parents must have been really messed up to give birth to that." Another laughed.
 
You could say I was incredibly strong and the force I exerted that moment was enough to break free of the grasp of two boys. Or you could say I felt the grip they had on me loosen just slightly, as if they wanted me to attack but thought of the consequences and continued to hold on. Either way, I got free.
 
A badass dog with a powerful bark, and an equally powerful bite.
 
But in this case, my punch.
 
I landed some really good punches on the three other girls, passing them easily on my way to Hyosung. Seeing the fright in her eyes as I shortened the distance between us pumped more adrenaline into my veins. I stopped just arms length from her, and smiled sadistically.
 
"You pissed me off by getting too close to my boyfriend, but I could have walked away easily. When you start talking about my parents, that's when I decided to hurt you." She opened to say something, but I er punched her hard in the gut, her body resting over my arm.
 
She coughed from the impact but I didn't punch her hard enough to bring up blood. Yongguk would have had my head if I did. I leaned down and push some hair behind her ear.
 
"My parents are dead, you skimpy little ." I pushed her off my arm. I stood up straight and adjusted my uniform.
 
That's when I finally noticed the crowd of students around me, cheering.
_______________
AYYY GURL! CAN I BUY YOU A DRINK? I watch too much Eat Your Kimchi...
 
 
We're back with the twentieth chapter, the gateway to a whole bunch more trouble for our little gang. This time, school is involved. Keep reading and find out what dark shadows lurk the halls, waiting patiently to pounce on their victims!
 
... Or is that just me and that stupid squirrel...
 
One of these days, I'm going to get him!
 
Anyway, this is a message to you silent readers:
Subscribe. it gives you notices when this story has been updated. I like to know so I'm not always checking to find out it hasn't.
If you don't have an account, you should get one. It's free and simple and worth filling out a few blanks. Believe this old panda.
 
to our lovely subscribers:
we have been repeating this message, but I think it's necessary. I like it when people comment on my stories, even if it's a simple 'Update soon' or 'Yay'. It's nice to to be reassured, you know?
And BBVIPBaby, deserves it, because this story would exist without it's primary author. Tell us what you want to see, some tips or just a few simple words in the comments below. Keep this story going!
 
until next time, PEACE OUT, AS!