Chapter 23

One Shot [BAP]

 

Hyuna's POV
 
   We just had a hardcore workout in gym class. When I went to the girl's changing room to change my clothes weren't there. My clothes weren't there? I spent almost a whole period looking for them, then I found a note. It said: 
 
   'If you want your clothes back in already soaked in the pool, so is everything you own. Your welcome, we washed your filthy trash for you. ~Secret."
 
   I crumbled the paper with anger and ran straight to the pool. There they were, everything I owned. All soaked in water. Even though I couldn't swim I jumped into not even caring if I couldn't swim. Luckily my phone wasn't with me but with Yongguk. I managed to keep afloat of the water and hot everything out.
 
   As I was getting out of the water I got a cramp in my legs and ribs, I couldn't move. I yelled in pain hoping someone would hear me, but sadly no one came...
 
   I just stayed there, drowning...
 
Flashback:
 
   It was an ordinary high school morning when all of a sudden out of nowhere, that 's ing leg tripped me. When I got up I grabbed her and pushed her to floor. She let out a small yelp but while she was on the floor I saddled her, ready to punch her lights out. But a hand stopped at first I thought his was either Zelo or Jongup, I was wrong. I turned around and there he was...
 
   "Y-Yongguk?", I said with widen eyes and a shocked voice.
 
   "Hyuna, you know better than to fight an innocent girl at school", he said with a disappointed face.
 
   "Innocent. Innocent? Innocent!? This is far from innocent!", I said before yanking my hand out of his grip.
 
   "I thought you would know better by now, I was wrong", he said.
 
   "No Yongguk you don't understand", I yelled as I got off her. She huffed at went up to oppa with this so called 'innocent face' of hers.
 
   "Oppa~ I'm so happy that your here to stop her, she been bullying people for the past few weeks now..", first fake tears and sobbing, second don't call my brother oppa, hes Intrested in whorish s like you.
 
   "Oppa that's not tr-"
 
   "Save it Hyuna, we'll talk about this when we get home", he started whaling away and I followed him. I glared at her and crack my knuckles in her face, she smirked.
 
   So there I was at home with my brother and the others. He took away my phone. My fishing phone! You can take away everything from me, just not my phone.
 Some brother I have.
 
   Every since that day Hyosung and the rest of Secret has been torturing me. They've been doing and saying mean things to me not that I'm hurt by it or care, I just hate the fact that I can't do anything about it. All I can do is sit, watch and listen to the witches. It's driving me insane! And i was the stupid idiot to give it to him instead of running out of the house. Zelo and Jonguppie were trying to back me up hen he taugh they were justing trying to get me out of trouble. Stupid Oppa just won't listen to me, he's too stubborn to realise lie from truth! I hate it when hes like that, so y!
 
   Changjo's POV
 
   I was in class when I realized that Hyuna wasnt there. Something's obviously wrong here, the es came to class late laughing murmuring something about the pool but I didnt pay attention,  thats , my fault. I heard the teacher ask me where Hyuna was but to be honest I really don't know,  but I am guessing that the girls are up to something.  
 
   Zelo and Jongup seem to be wondering the same thing. I noticed that Zelo was the most worried.  I took the chance that I had to sneek out class when the teacher wasnt looking. I ran straight to the girls locker room,  didn't see her there.. went to the pool,  she wasnt there either. I was about to walk away until I saw bubbles coming from the pool then I saw her there at the bottom of the pool.
 
   At that same time,  another class was coming but I told them to call for help. I jumped into the water and swam to bottom, after pulling her arms over my shoulder I swam back to the surface.  When I got back to the surface, I ignored everyone that was in a crowd surrounding me. I checked for any signs of breathing or heart beat but they absent and she was getting paler by the minute... She can't be dead, can she?
 
   Aniyo, she cant be.. 
 
   I sighed before giving her CPR then checked for breathing,  pulse are heart beat, nothing.  I did it for the second time and the same result had occurred,  then finally for the third time her heartbeat came back. I sighed in relief before smiling to my self, I just saved the life of someone I loved.. 
 
   I look around in the crowd to see if I could find Zelo and Jongup but they weren't there so I picked her up bridal style and started walking so that I could carry her to the infirmary. I glanced one last look behind of me that's when I saw them. I just kept on walking straight like I never saw them. They were just starring at me like they were statues not even a work from them about her health. Sometimes I just want to slit that guys throat for not knowing how to treat a lady right and notice that his girlfriend had gone missing and shes in trouble! After setting her down in the infirmary I headed out and disappeared.
 
Hyosong was behind all of this and wanna know why and what kind a plans or tricks does she have in mind now.